PDA

View Full Version : Quick question more like questions!!

ZeroBlu
09-06-2012, 04:36 PM
hi my ign name is vaaazar my com. and vazzar my eng. and i was wondering if i change my name will all of my friends be lost form my account? Also when are we having another platinum sale? Also can you post if you know any older sales that star legends had like lets say they had a platinum sale 5 months ago and had another one 10 months ago.
THANK YOU
-VAAAZAR

Zaonabiuibil
09-06-2012, 04:40 PM
hi my ign name is vaaazar my com. and vazzar my eng. and i was wondering if i change my name will all of my friends be lost form my account? Also when are we having another platinum sale? Also can you post if you know any older sales that star legends had like lets say they had a platinum sale 5 months ago and had another one 10 months ago.
THANK YOU
-VAAAZAR
The last plat sale was around the release of the hive, when the classic 50 plat sci-fi pack was first released as well.

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Nothing will change on your account. Just a name change (:

Couldn't answer the rest as I have taken some leave these past months. Sure someone will come along and aswer the rest (;

Snakespeare
09-06-2012, 04:57 PM
^ what he said. When you change your name, your friends will see the new name. Only, they won't know it's you unless you tell them.

Regarding predictions about plat sales, double xp weekends, half-price elixirs, etc. the devs like to surprise us so unless anyone out there can read JustG's mind, it's just not possible to guess.

ZeroBlu
09-06-2012, 10:36 PM
thank you guys so much for the replies it has helped me a lot!!! :)
-Vaaazar(didnt change name yet)