PDA

View Full Version : Elite Question

Darkterror
09-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Since the introduction of the new rarity ( Dark pink Elite ) I have wondered....Are the lvl71 the only Dark pink items? Or have anyone farmed bosses like Doctor Noxious For his very nice looking armor? Sewer mini-boss or such. Since a dark pink requires to be re-rolled from a pink or just dropped. Maby a green mega blaster elite :D Its good to wonder since we dont get much info "sometimes"

LwMark
09-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Sworsfish, staff, and sea blaster are the only current elites, not until blacksmoke mountain elite dungeon comes

Darkterror
09-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Sure. Have try farmin elite somewhere else? Did the devs say they are the only items??

Bless
09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Yes they did lol this is a game that kids play most so they didnt wanna make it too complicated. You cant farm anywhere else for it

Darkterror
09-06-2012, 05:07 PM
I guess D.Noxious will be a mistery for ever? I mean he drops recipes :D but he has a way too good lookin armor lol ..... there is something about that stage...the only way to make runs on Noxious its to Grab the quest and NEVER RETURN IT So u can create Roach Motel and enter the tunel multiple times. Wierd

xcainnblecterx
09-06-2012, 05:46 PM
wait the Dr drops recipes? No wonder why I've never seen one drop

Darkterror
09-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Yes. He drops i think purple talon. That could be re-rolled into pink

Whirlzap
09-06-2012, 06:16 PM
All sewer mini-bosses have been confirmed to drop all sewer recipes and pinks, without re-roll elixirs.

xcainnblecterx
09-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Oh guess I'm going farm Dr noxious for awhile, unless he only drops certain recipes. @whirlz, so your saying that any recipe can drop from any mini boss and not specific ones to specific bosses right?

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Oh guess I'm going farm Dr noxious for awhile, unless he only drops certain recipes. @whirlz, so your saying that any recipe can drop from any mini boss and not specific ones to specific bosses right?
Yes, it is strongly believed and even confirmed via tons of actual drops in game.
I remember people ACTUALLY entered and exited Bank Vault to kill Beargular just for the chance for him to drop a recipe.
Back then, there were no Plat-buyable recipes, so you had to loot the actual recipe in order to craft.
Recipes for Custom Leathers were like 600k+ and Bank Vault gave you easy access to a mini-boss, so it was heavily farmed.