PDA

View Full Version : Elite items only available until next cap increase

Techno Email
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
There have been many questions about this, so I'm posting a thread to get the word out. The current elite weapons (dark pinks) and the upcoming elite weapons can only be obtained until the next level cap raise. Be aware, there will be a lot of differences between these weapons and the previous elite weapons, but I promise the proc's will be a lot of fun. :)

JaytB
09-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the update!

McBain
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
If by "fun" procs you mean team-killing, like the sea blaster....that ain't fun. Just sayin'

The weapons look super awesome though. Can't wait to see the new ones!

Darkterror
09-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Great! Plss release tomorrow lol

Suentous PO
09-06-2012, 06:30 PM
If by "fun" procs you mean team-killing, like the sea blaster....that ain't fun. Just sayin'

I soooooo disagree!!!!!!
Love yer work Techno, moar crazy plox!

WoundedEagle
09-06-2012, 06:34 PM
YaY!

Chopper
09-06-2012, 06:50 PM
UUh, time to dust out the old 71 Bird and farm some Marlin Swords LOL

ZHEOTARE
09-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Thank you for clarifying.

LwMark
09-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Hmm, day off tomorow ;)

ThePvpTwink
09-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Time to farm for soon to be disc elite items ;)

Jcyee
09-06-2012, 09:37 PM
ooooooh thx for the update!

Chivalrous
09-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for update and maybe i did good by collecting so many of them

lUp3
09-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Skip the dragons. Its back to Elite farming!

Techno Email
09-07-2012, 10:14 AM

The weapons look super awesome though. Can't wait to see the new ones!

Half of the players love the cannon ball grenade, and half hate it. I want to have something for everyone. Many of you voiced your opinion that you don't want your proc's to hurt folks who don't feel like gaming the cannon ball.

As I mentioned in my original post, there are a lot of differences between the upcoming elite weapons and the existing elite weapons. One difference is that players can't be hurt by damaging effects of the new elite weapons. There are significant trade-offs that must be made for this to happen. Consequently, the upcoming elite weapons address the friendly damage but only proc in PVE. The mechanics of the existing Cannon Blaster remain unchanged. Something for everyone! :)

The new elite weapons will take true dedication to obtain. The elite weapons are the "Holy Grail" but not everyone can be Indy. I'm going to zip my trap now before I ruin all the surprises...

razerfingers
09-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Half of the players love the cannon ball grenade, and half hate it. I want to have something for everyone. Many of you voiced your opinion that you don't want your proc's to hurt folks who don't feel like gaming the cannon ball.

As I mentioned in my original post, there are a lot of differences between the upcoming elite weapons and the existing elite weapons. One difference is that players can't be hurt by damaging effects of the new elite weapons. There are significant trade-offs that must be made for this to happen. Consequently, the upcoming elite weapons address the friendly damage but only proc in PVE. The mechanics of the existing Cannon Blaster remain unchanged. Something for everyone! :)

The new elite weapons will take true dedication to obtain. The elite weapons are the "Holy Grail" but not everyone can be Indy. I'm going to zip my trap now before I ruin all the surprises...

Thank you! I love cannon blaster yet i dont own one... Yet!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

vampinoy
09-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Sweet!

Waug
09-07-2012, 11:19 AM
That's what we expect from a game, but it shouldn't be boring continues runs Or totally elixor dominant, Indy's sixth sense is also strong. :p