PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Top 10 (Rogue) Vanity Kit

Tampia
03-17-2023, 04:29 AM
Auto 1.3b. Comment if interested!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230317/87ec023b2cff85bbc9539883e33ad9e4.png

Dopein
03-17-2023, 05:44 AM
There is a seller for 450m quit ur delusional price

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Tampia
03-17-2023, 05:50 AM
There is a seller for 450m quit ur delusional price

My price My item my rules. Stop crying about prices. Lol and no one is selling it at that price.

My price is based on my price, not comparing my price to others. Anyways, cry all you want. My price will not change :>

Kaido150500
03-17-2023, 05:52 AM
I offer 200m

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tampia
03-17-2023, 05:54 AM
I offer 200m

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I’ll take the 200m, no vanity kit for you tho

Staaarlord
03-17-2023, 06:21 AM
Bro, no hate, im not interested in the vanity but just wanted to remind u that u said u "believe there is no such thing as price manipulation" yet u keep posting stuff for way higher price than some normal seller, u can call that "your item, your price" yes, but its also a way of manipulating and inflating the price, we r not talking 10-20% higher than others, we r talking 3x higher.
Idc if some fool decides to buy for your price or not, just wanted to show u your own hypocrisy even tho u probably wont understand and will just cope by saying its not the same thing
PS: not saying u r the only one doing this, but others atleast understand they inflate prices^^

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

ninjahere
03-17-2023, 06:25 AM
Your item your price and your time waste because nobody absolutely nobody will buy for 1b when people are selling for 500m now.

These LB threads are a joke now.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Tampia
03-17-2023, 06:29 AM
Bro, no hate, im not interested in the vanity but just wanted to remind u that u said u "believe there is no such thing as price manipulation" yet u keep posting stuff for way higher price than some normal seller, u can call that "your item, your price" yes, but its also a way of manipulating and inflating the price, we r not talking 10-20% higher than others, we r talking 3x higher.
Idc if some fool decides to buy for your price or not, just wanted to show u your own hypocrisy even tho u probably wont understand and will just cope by saying its not the same thing
PS: not saying u r the only one doing this, but others atleast understand they inflate prices^^

I tried explaining that to the whole community and the answer I got from them is what I literally said to Dopein . So yeah, price manipulation never existed in this game cuz every person in this game literally have their own price in their OWN items. If you apply this inflation thing you’re talking about on my vanity kit, then why not apply it on other Lb vanities (Ghost, Frank, Medusa, Yeti, Crimson Vampire)? Ask yourself sir… ;)

I could say the same thing to Jupiter Aura, Skyborne Aura, Blizzerax Aura and those Auras aren’t even LB and NO I definitely did not set those prices ON THOSE auras and other LB vanities. Idc how long they’ve been in the game, all LB’s were granted with spending gold and most of all HARD WORK. And yes…still definitely keeping my Price where I want them. Thanks for your time :>

Tampia
03-17-2023, 06:32 AM
Your item your price and your time waste because nobody absolutely nobody will buy for 1b when people are selling for 500m now.

These LB threads are a joke now.

I guess TIME is a problem for you, well not for me :>

Apply that to other LB/Aura vanities and Non-LB vanities/Aura that are crazy on price increase…

get back to me when you find the answer :))

Staaarlord
03-17-2023, 06:38 AM
I tried explaining that to the whole community and the answer I got from them is what I literally said to Dopein . So yeah, price manipulation never existed in this game cuz every person in this game literally have their own price in their OWN items. If you apply this inflation thing you’re talking about on my vanity kit, then why not apply it on other Lb vanities (Ghost, Frank, Medusa, Yeti, Crimson Vampire)? Ask yourself sir… ;)

I could say the same thing to Jupiter Aura, Skyborne Aura, Blizzerax Aura and those Auras aren’t even LB and NO I definitely did not set those prices ON THOSE auras and other LB vanities. Idc how long they’ve been in the game, all LB’s were granted with spending gold and most of all HARD WORK. And yes…still definitely keeping my Price where I want them. Thanks for your time :>Yes, everybody does it, but those items take smaller steps (like +5% price every sale/week/month), but nobody insists on +300% while there r plenty of other sellers for less at the same time.
But none of those players have ever said "price manipulation doesnt exist" cuz they know it does, thats the only reason i commented, i dont mind whatever price u want to set, its just that u dont see u r going against your own words...thats all

Magnu
03-17-2023, 06:47 AM
They are just jealous they couldn't be in top 10 lol. Your item your price, you could sell at 10b and no one should care.

Tampia
03-17-2023, 06:48 AM
Yes, everybody does it, but those items take smaller steps (like +5% price every sale/week/month), but nobody insists on +300% while there r plenty of other sellers for less at the same time.
But none of those players have ever said "price manipulation doesnt exist" cuz they know it does, thats the only reason i commented, i dont mind whatever price u want to set, its just that u dont see u r going against your own words...thats all

Then I’d keep this thread for weeks/months and wait for that +5% until it reaches the amount I’d want it to be sold. If those seller you guys are saying that are selling it below my price then good for them if they get it sold today or later.

And no, I’m not against on “price manipulation” anymore since it never existed in the first place ever since all player has the right and ability to change their own prices.

I’ll change my price when other LB vanities changes :)). on the other hand, best of luck to everyone who are selling THEIR items with their OWN prices.

Ps. Jupiter Aura is not an LB aura and went from 600m to 700m and now +1b, and only took days that price to skyrocketed and those few people that owns them obviously made those prices up to its current price today.
And no I’m not complaining I’m just using the aura as an example :))

yeutx
03-17-2023, 06:49 AM
They are just jealous they couldn't be in top 10 lol. Your item your price, you could sell at 10b and no one should care.

+1 very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dopein
03-17-2023, 06:50 AM
My price My item my rules. Stop crying about prices. Lol and no one is selling it at that price.

My price is based on my price, not comparing my price to others. Anyways, cry all you want. My price will not change :>

Im not crying, informing others that price of this is arround 500m ish atm, so stop trying to manipulate and act dumb

Tampia
03-17-2023, 06:52 AM
Im not crying, informing others that price of this is arround 500m ish atm, so stop trying to manipulate and act dumb

Ahh anger and rage. Try reading the thread before you comment :))

lelmapachel
03-17-2023, 06:59 AM
Just sell the vanity in few month or maybe a year and they will be up with the time

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

ninjahere
03-17-2023, 07:05 AM
Instead of posting this thread in few months when the price hits 1b you decide to bumb it... Thats low IQ

lelmapachel
03-17-2023, 07:08 AM
Yeah thats true, bc an item cant up instantly when the price is x2 lower atm theres lot of people like that, even in mercher seller when they see sum in auc that doesn’t have, they sell x3 more and get mad at u bc he dont care

Tampia
03-17-2023, 07:09 AM
Instead of posting this thread in few months when the price hits 1b you decide to bumb it... Thats low IQ

No need to wait a few months. My price my rules :))

lelmapachel
03-17-2023, 07:11 AM
Lol, then keep it bc ur gonna take lot of time selling it [emoji23]

Tampia
03-17-2023, 07:12 AM
Lol, then keep it bc ur gonna take lot of time selling it [emoji23]

Time is not a problem my friend :))

ninjahere
03-17-2023, 07:13 AM
Time is not a problem my friend :))Dulusional