PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

azersXD
03-17-2023, 06:06 AM
I want to change my name but is taken, can i do something to get that name like buy with plats or gold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunstick
03-17-2023, 07:19 AM
You can't get the name if it is already taken. Also you can get banned if you try to buy IGN.

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-17-2023, 07:44 AM
I want want something somebody else already has. Give it to me. What planet does this philosophy come from?

Staaarlord
03-17-2023, 08:15 AM
I want want something somebody else already has. Give it to me. What planet does this philosophy come from?U have never done a trade or bought from ac? O.o
He shouldnt be buying igns ofcourse, but u just defined any legit trade

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-17-2023, 09:58 AM
Many names are taken, I went through hundreds of words trying to find some cool names for my alts recently and these names weren't common words. I was surprised the words I tried were taken like "surreptitious".

Ploid
03-17-2023, 03:22 PM
Many names are taken, I went through hundreds of words trying to find some cool names for my alts recently and these names weren't common words. I was surprised the words I tried were taken like "surreptitious".I was surprised diploid and haploid were taken, but not Ploid

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-17-2023, 03:41 PM
There is no way to buy an old name or to pay to unlock a banned name.

The OP is clearly not asking to purchase an IGN (which is good - 'cause that's not allowed).

We've discussed various ways to make "old" or "banned" names available - but they're all ruinous and will never (ever) happen.