PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Ursoth's Assault Week 2

asommers
03-16-2023, 01:30 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

papas
03-16-2023, 05:51 PM
@asommers for craft week 2 crates doesn't require recipe but the very same crate u want to craft. Need fixhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230316/77820b371c4a73d9e8f1c09bbb9611c0.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Solorog
03-17-2023, 10:22 PM
Where can we find the week 2 gold rank pet? It say in description is stackable not tradable but i cant find it anywhere

Tekila
03-21-2023, 10:40 AM
Good event to kill time.
Grinding to plat is not to hard not to easy.
The map is a little challenging but not too much, the boss and the mobs aswell so it’s playable and makes sense to the gear you buy at some points.
The redondance of the map is boring tho. It’s too short to complete and is mainly about running fast and repeat but that’s the game maybe.

The tier rewards are alright.

Can you release some challenging maps that require strat and teamwork over op gear next time? Also only one boss in the map is a little boring, maybe put multiple bosses you can find by cleaning the map and activating some stuff with interactions would be more exciting.

I can’t wait for the arcane dungeon btw will it come out soon?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Angelaxd
03-22-2023, 04:41 PM
chest decoration week 1 for house, week 2 for guilds, recolor token vanity to another darker or lighter,

TurnBackTime
03-22-2023, 11:43 PM
the common item drop in the mystic encalve zone is rarer than the rare or epic items.
Same for other events as well.
please increase the drop rate of common items if they are needed in more number for crafting something.

Cinco
03-22-2023, 11:46 PM
the common item drop in the mystic encalve zone is rarer than the rare or epic items.
Same for other events as well.
please increase the drop rate of common items if they are needed in more number for crafting something.

Are you using Luck? If so you’re probably skipping over the common items in favor of the more rare items - thus making the most common less common. If you run without Luck enhancements the common items are a lot more plentiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurnBackTime
03-23-2023, 03:00 AM
Are you using Luck? If so you’re probably skipping over the common items in favor of the more rare items - thus making the most common less common. If you run without Luck enhancements the common items are a lot more plentiful.

no. never used luck. not once. and i reroll rarely. like once in 5 runs and get the legendary essence from boss. i dont use luck elix, pet or luck in gear but it rerolls sometimes.

But even when i dont use any luck, i get 20ish common items, but 40 rare, 50 epic. These are not exact numbers. i can check the exact numbers if needed.
but when i try to craft, im always lacking common items by a huge amount(cuz they are needed more and drop lesser than other 2)

Megatr0n
04-05-2023, 04:59 AM
was wanting heroic huunestra pet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk