PDA

View Full Version : {Guild} {}The Magicians Guild{}

Purist
09-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Greetings,

Welcome to The Magicians Guild

This guild is admitidly aimed at individuals that are blessed with the power of magic but we also recruit non-magic folk.

The aim of The Magicians Guild is to be the best guild in PL with a warm and friendly enviroment.

There arnt any requirements to join but having experience does help.

**Rules**
1) Don't beg :)
2) show repect
3) Enjoy yourself
4) Help others and vise verse

If you would like to be part of this guild please leave you IGN and I will add you onto the list!

I will have giveaways and events most weeks where possibly.

Purist

~Current Members~
~High Lord Magician~ Purist

~DrVoodoo
~Arterra
~Higher Magician

~bobbyrickey
~Magician
~Magician
~Magician
~Magician
~Magician

~Fresh Blood
~Fresh Blood
~Fresh Blood
~Fresh Blood
~Fresh Blood

Teflon
09-07-2010, 01:48 PM
I'll like to join this guild. As you stated the goal is a warm and friendly environment. I'm no kid so I'm not looking to argue or create conflict posts with others, just good 'ole fashioned gaming.

i have 3 characters currently as evident in my signature by my pure mage's IGN is: "DrVoodoo". Please sign me up. Thanks!

chriscw97
09-09-2010, 10:18 AM
bobbyricky is dead.....

Arterra
09-09-2010, 04:36 PM
lets Go!

add Arterra to this and we will have fun lol. yes its also my ING. check mah sig.

Purist
09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Okay Up and running now sorry i neglected the Thread lols i wasnt getting any comments thought people thought it was cheesy but guess not! woot Warm and friendly welcome guys Lemme know via PM if you have any suggestions im going to aim to get a forum for guild related stuffs ASAP (1week or so lols) Hope your all ready to have some fun and hopefully enjoy your time at "The Magicians Guild" ****Erie spoke floats past****

chriscw97
09-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Do we add each other so we know who's in the guild?

Arwynn
12-01-2010, 01:04 AM
I want to join, too. ~ Arwynn ~

Elixo
12-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Count me in!
IGN: Elixo

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Sir, I am a REAL wizard, can you lead me to hogwarts??

Magician don't have powers . They pull bunnies out of a hat...

Don't make me cast a spell on you!!!

Cabero
12-01-2010, 08:13 AM
I like a warm & friendly environment. Sign me up lvl50 pure dex bird IGN cabero.

That is if the guild its still going from the look of the date from the OP.

eowthwin
12-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Can I join? My IGN is Eowthwin.

colombiandude
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
helloooo
colombiandude is the name working on lvl 15 right now....

jellix
12-06-2010, 08:20 PM
yeah im interested in joining also if guilds still running that is ;P

player5123
01-27-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm from the guild The Elite Immortals but I use my DEX bird IGN "Muniz" for that. I would like to sign up my Mage IGN "PAUARIE" level 5 for now because I just made her today. Given in about a week I'll have her a level 10 or 13 soon. My mage character or "enchantress" will not be apart of any other guild except for this one IF accepted. But also just for future reference if you need a tank or archer just feel free to tell me and I can still use "Muniz" to help out even though "Muniz" is apart of The Elite Immortals. I can also use my other character which is a strong Ursan tank. But I would like to sign my Mage IGN "PAUARIE" for this guild if it would be allowed?

KingFu
01-27-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm from the guild The Elite Immortals but I use my DEX bird IGN "Muniz" for that. I would like to sign up my Mage IGN "PAUARIE" level 5 for now because I just made her today. Given in about a week I'll have her a level 10 or 13 soon. My mage character or "enchantress" will not be apart of any other guild except for this one IF accepted. But also just for future reference if you need a tank or archer just feel free to tell me and I can still use "Muniz" to help out even though "Muniz" is apart of The Elite Immortals. I can also use my other character which is a strong Ursan tank. But I would like to sign my Mage IGN "PAUARIE" for this guild if it would be allowed?

Purist quit/took a break dude......

player5123
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh, Is their a second guild leader in charge now? Or is the whole guild shut down? :/

KingFu
01-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Oh, Is their a second guild leader in charge now? Or is the whole guild shut down? :/

Pretty much shut down, this guild wasn't every super popular as you may see, I hardly knew about it before, but I am 90% sure it's dead.

player5123
01-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Ohhh... well that sucks lol

bladesword
02-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Ahh. Finally a guild who isn't a noob made :)