PDA

View Full Version : a few bugs

Dirtymonkey_666
09-06-2012, 09:57 PM
ok i don't know if these have been reported so i'm gonna do a thread on them. no hating -.-

1; when sreaching in PvE for a game if there is no host it's plank, where if there is a host the players game is there
2; when in PvP once you hit 10 kills and leave to fast you make a new game, you don't stay with the others
3; if you host a PvP game you can boot but when it ends and you start a new game you're still the host but can't boot players
4; sometimes when in PvP once it ends you'll join someone elses game. like on my L15 i was in a L10 hosted game and when the game ended we joined a L15 hosted game.

Techno Email
09-07-2012, 03:44 PM
ok i don't know if these have been reported so i'm gonna do a thread on them. no hating -.-

1; when sreaching in PvE for a game if there is no host it's plank, where if there is a host the players game is there
2; when in PvP once you hit 10 kills and leave to fast you make a new game, you don't stay with the others
3; if you host a PvP game you can boot but when it ends and you start a new game you're still the host but can't boot players
4; sometimes when in PvP once it ends you'll join someone elses game. like on my L15 i was in a L10 hosted game and when the game ended we joined a L15 hosted game.

Thanks for taking the time to bug these issues. The host/join system is intended to work a you described. Below are some explanations to help you in your future PVP matchmaking:
"1; when sreaching in PvE for a game if there is no host it's plank, where if there is a host the players game is there"
If no game is currently being hosted, there are no active games for you to join so you must host a game instead.

"2; when in PvP once you hit 10 kills and leave to fast you make a new game, you don't stay with the others"
In PVP, you are automatically partied with friendly players who are in the same zone "instance" as you. When you leave the zone instance, you leave the party. I suggest friending players who you would like to stick together with in PVP. This will allow you to join them through your friends list when the game ends.

"3; if you host a PvP game you can boot but when it ends and you start a new game you're still the host but can't boot players"
Are you sure that you are the game host? If so, this may be a legitimate bug. We would greatly appreciate if you could offer step by step instructions on how to reproduce this issue.

"4; sometimes when in PvP once it ends you'll join someone elses game. like on my L15 i was in a L10 hosted game and when the game ended we joined a L15 hosted game."
If another instance of your zone is up and waiting for players of your level range when your game ends, you will be placed in this instance. If there are no instance waiting for players of your level range, then you will automatically host a new instance.

I hope this is helpful!

Entertaining
09-07-2012, 04:17 PM
At one point, on my level 56, I was in a level 50 game. Not sure how it happened, but a game ended and it sent me a match that was already in progress. And people pointed out that it was a level 50 game. So i checked my self and it was.