PDA

View Full Version : Is Forest Bow really a loot in vanquished Chest?

Tampia
03-18-2023, 04:56 AM
So I opened more than 150 (+300m) Vanquished chest and I noticed no one ever looted the Forest Bow. I tried to Open Vanquished chest and it seems that the bow never gets looted. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe no one ever got the forest bow in game it’s always the staff and the sword. I shouldn’t have wasted my gold for those chest smh or I guess I’m just really unlucky.

Really disappointed with the chest smh. Never opening Vanquished chest ever again.
Rip +600m [emoji885]
(Opened more than 400 Chests in total in the past few days including today).

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to everyone who’s opening it, hopefully someone would loot the bow.

-Tampia

Apocalyptis
03-18-2023, 05:35 AM
So I opened more than 150 (+300m) Vanquished chest and I noticed no one ever looted the Forest Bow. I tried to Open Vanquished chest and it seems that the bow never gets looted. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe no one ever got the forest bow in game it’s always the staff and the sword. I shouldn’t have wasted my gold for those chest smh or I guess I’m just really unlucky.

Really disappointed with the chest smh. Never opening Vanquished chest ever again.
Rip +600m [emoji885]
(Opened more than 400 Chests in total in the past few days including today).

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to everyone who’s opening it, hopefully someone would loot the bow.

-Tampia

same here, waste of gold and time farming them so far

I buy forest bow 1b if anyone has it :)

Plebeyo
03-18-2023, 02:07 PM
hello, i looted forest bow

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tampia
03-18-2023, 03:07 PM
same here, waste of gold and time farming them so far

I buy forest bow 1b if anyone has it :)

One Bow recently got sold for 600m. I noticed that the drop rate for the bow is different compare to sword and staff.

Magnu
03-25-2023, 12:09 PM
I looted it, selling if your offer suits me :P

Angelaxd
03-25-2023, 12:26 PM
in a city they are selling right now a certain "yiki"

Angelaxd
03-25-2023, 12:28 PM
I looted it, selling if your offer suits me :P

Help my friend sell 1 bow, people offer more than 800 million don't sell for less