PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to transfer plats?

moonway03
09-07-2012, 05:31 AM
id like to respec my main acc. And my alt have right amount of plat...can u atleast make an account connector where you can transfer stuffs to other account without opening the account u wish to give items at.... That would be awesome :-)

Cheers.XD

Deathpunch
09-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Ask support(@)spacetimestudios(.)com

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

KillaSkillz
09-07-2012, 05:48 AM
I doubt it. They have never done it in the other games.

Although in SL, if the two toons are under the same account the plat is shared, you just select the different toon.
Plat is not transferrable between accounts, and I am sure there is a reason why.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-07-2012, 06:27 AM
If two characters share the same account, the plat will be shared. That works in all the games. If there are two different e-mails, that's a bit of a gray area, and you'd have to ask support. I believe this was to eliminate transactions of real cash.

According to the terms of service-----------

Platinum has no cash value and is non-transferrable. FEES PAID FOR PLATINUM ARE FINAL AND UPON TERMINATION NO PLATINUM WILL BE REFUNDED.

For this-
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you will be liable for losses incurred by Spacetime or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.

Xionskull
09-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Well guys, is it transferable to another game? Like I buy dl platinum on my my acc. And want it on my pl acc?

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Well guys, is it transferable to another game? Like I buy dl platinum on my my acc. And want it on my pl acc?

Contact support. This is their area, and quoting is all I can do short of misinterpreting their terms of service :)

The terms for redeeming Platinum can be changed at any time without notice. Selling Platinum and/or fraudulent or unauthorized charges are in direct violation of these Terms and all violators will be subject to immediate account termination. All Platinum purchases and items purchased within the in-game store using Platinum are non-refundable

Synergistic
09-07-2012, 06:37 AM
I doubt so. Else people would create multiple accounts and transfer that free 10 plat into their main.

Esoul
09-07-2012, 07:04 AM

no.. coz apple tos

Rare
09-07-2012, 09:21 AM

They won't do that. Also, dl and pl are different prices.