PDA

View Full Version : Heroic staggos AA

Polosam
03-18-2023, 06:44 PM
When I use the aa my armor drops to 0 and dodge goes negative. Idk if it is intended https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230318/ece3267898c7f3a277c9d1001a7b7831.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-18-2023, 06:49 PM
Not a bug. Dodge and armor are nullified while the damage shield absorbs all incoming attacks (til the threshold is met).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-18-2023, 08:58 PM
Not a bug. Dodge and armor are nullified while the damage shield absorbs all incoming attacks (til the threshold is met).

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSkip to 1:30 in the video, the dodge debuff doesn't work.
Really nice aa though, we can now proc kraken daggs and not die to dmg reflect mobs.
https://youtu.be/zeHLIe_PxGs

Cinco
03-18-2023, 09:06 PM
Skip to 1:30 in the video, the dodge debuff doesn't work.
Really nice aa though, we can now proc kraken daggs and not die to dmg reflect mobs.
https://youtu.be/zeHLIe_PxGs

Cool.

Yeah it looks line you can stack up enough dodge to counter the shield effects.

We will fix it. Thanks!

Nexior
03-19-2023, 01:36 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNow this pet is just vanity

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Polosam
03-19-2023, 03:54 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDoes that mean that you take more damage than normal while the shield is up? Since the armor is 0. Also does damage reduction from procs and passives work while the shield is up? To make it last longer

Cinco
03-19-2023, 08:00 AM
Does that mean that you take more damage than normal while the shield is up? Since the armor is 0. Also does damage reduction from procs and passives work while the shield is up? To make it last longer

No.

You take literally zero (0) damage while the shield is up.

The shield drops after absorbing 200k damage in PvE (though this may be a bit OP) or after 10 seconds.

Polosam
03-19-2023, 08:33 AM
No.

You take literally zero (0) damage while the shield is up.

The shield drops after absorbing 200k damage in PvE (though this may be a bit OP) or after 10 seconds.I meant, does the shield count the pre existing armor until it reaches the point where it breaks? Like, does the armor you have make the shield break faster or lower (by the number of hits/dmg you take). For example I am in elite zodiac. Same mobs every time. In one occasion I wear nothing and just use shield and on the other one I use full gears and shield. Will the shield break at the same time or in the occasion that I have full gears it will break slower?

Cinco
03-19-2023, 08:35 AM
I meant, does the shield count the pre existing armor until it reaches the point where it breaks? Like, does the armor you have make the shield break faster or lower (by the number of hits/dmg you take). For example I am in elite zodiac. Same mobs every time. In one occasion I wear nothing and just use shield and on the other one I use full gears and shield. Will the shield break at the same time or in the occasion that I have full gears it will break slower?

Armor should have no effect on the shield.

Dodge should also have no effect but there appears to be an issue with it that makes it last longer with high dodge.

Switchback
03-19-2023, 10:05 AM
It also appears to add damage reduction? When i use the aa on one of those crabs from Elite Sunken Fleet, i go from taking600 damage to 400 (this was on a warrior).

Cinco
03-19-2023, 10:28 AM
It also appears to add damage reduction? When i use the aa on one of those crabs from Elite Sunken Fleet, i go from taking600 damage to 400 (this was on a warrior).

I’ll check it out - but it doesn’t have any effects that would do this.

Encryptions
03-19-2023, 11:37 AM
I’ll check it out - but it doesn’t have any effects that would do this.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShould have some armor, the shield would be really nice if it can last atleast 7-8 seconds in that group of elite maus mobs after the fixes.