PDA

View Full Version : When is the next plat sale?

NiN
09-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Can you let us know if there is going to be a platinum sale with the new update? I don't want to get some now and then have a platinum sale a few days after, it happened to a lot of people so my idea was at least can you all let us know if we might get a sale once a month or something like that, just to give us an idea.
Sorry of is too much to ask.

Bless
09-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't want to get some now and then have a platinum sale a few days after I think that's the reason they don't tell us in advance. They want us to spend more $ before and on a sale even more. All about business. I'm guessing here, don't hang me for it.

Energizeric
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Instead of just a plat sale, I'd like to see a sale on some items from the plat store instead of only elixers. How about sales on some of the vanity caps, pets, etc..

Samhayne
09-07-2012, 12:04 PM
We just did a Platinum Sale. I wouldn't expect another one for a while, sorry.

rocket
09-07-2012, 05:51 PM
For the next plat sale, can you please make the wording on when it is going to end a little clearer?

For example on the last plat sale, I thought the sale was supposed to end on Monday 8/13, but by the time I got home from work and bought the two plat packs, the sale was over and I was charged full price. That was an extremely frustrating experience to say the least.

Normally sale end dates are inclusive and not exclusive.

razerfingers
09-07-2012, 06:01 PM
For the next plat sale, can you please make the wording on when it is going to end a little clearer?

For example on the last plat sale, I thought the sale was supposed to end on Monday 8/13, but by the time I got home from work and bought the two plat packs, the sale was over and I was charged full price. That was an extremely frustrating experience to say the least.

Normally sale end dates are inclusive and not exclusive.

Actually. It clearly stated plat sale for the weekend as far as i remember

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Whirlzap
09-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Nooo, I wanted a Plat Sale to farm new elite D<

ThePvpTwink
09-07-2012, 09:17 PM
1) Black Friday.
2) Christmas.

Lol just ideas ;)

Growwle
09-07-2012, 09:31 PM
It would not make good business sense if STS announced a sale, because you would wait until the sale to buy plat.

ThePvpTwink
09-07-2012, 09:33 PM
It would not make good business sense if STS announced a sale, because you would wait until the sale to buy plat.

Announce it on the day or the day before sale :D

Jcyee
09-07-2012, 10:27 PM
sts cant have plat sales all the time...

Elitephonix
09-08-2012, 03:03 AM
I'd say after Christmas and new years.

rocket
09-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Actually. It clearly stated plat sale for the weekend as far as i remember

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Direct quote from the announcement (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65599-Pocket-Legends-Platinum-SALE-40-OFF!-Also-New-Spider-Pets!):

Platinum is on Sale in Pocket Legends. Get yours now before the sale ends on Monday!

Energizeric
09-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Yay!! They heard my suggestion (I think they did). First Bats on sale, then a viking helm. Keep it up.....What I would really like to see is a one-time chance to get the gold dragon pet and the rare minotaur pet. Right now you have to buy the 3-pack, and I bought both the dragon 3 pack and the Minotaur 3 pack but didn't get either one. Since I only have one toon, there is no point in me buying again and again and just keep getting duplicates of the same ones. And the dragon pack cost like $20 worth of plat each time. Instead I'd like a chance to just buy these pets on deal of the day. Even if it's 500 plat for the gold dragon, I would buy it.