PDA

View Full Version : End it. Full stop.

Bless
09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
At my times on forums ive seen a lot of ganging up. Whether its because of flame wars, scam or a rant ganging up on a person makes matters worse. So to those who do it, please stop as it not only hurts someone but it also ruins the play experience of the player. Sure, in a situation they might be breaking TOS or begging (or buying discounted items) but ganging up on someone is just as bad.

Those who are victims, i know what it feels like so i try to help them and even stand up for them. However lets not get carried away here, if the player is breaking TOS to the extreme eg. Buying/selling accounts, vile language, repeatedly breaking rules it is right to correct them and try to help, or if u dont really like the person, the mute and report buttons ur friend :) but dont gang up.

Its like being in a room, you are helpless and 3 people pointing a knife at you. You dont know how to get out nor can you defend yourself.

Ganging up is considered when 3-4 or more people troll and say negative comments on 1 helpless player / forumer.

~ Miracle

Zeus
09-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Now they're going to gang up on you for speaking out!

Miracle needs a miracle. :(

Although I have been guilty of this sometimes, I agree. :)

dudetus
09-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Does this thread have anything to do with ur AoA application?

Zeus
09-07-2012, 11:54 AM

Lol. ._.

Bless
09-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Does this thread have anything to do with ur AoA application? no IDC if I'm an aoa or not I'm the same person with or without aoa title.

TEOKILLO
09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi hairy

Bless
09-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Ur baxx :)

Ps. Its harry (no not harry styles XD)

Yich
09-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I completely agree. Lets go gang up on those sick ganger-uppers!

cookiez
09-08-2012, 12:12 PM

Lmao *whisper* I think so *whisper*

Rot
09-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Not so experienced in the forums but in PvP it happens more often than you think. For example, in the l30s-35s, there's a rush guild called the Dissidents of go and I'm pretty sure that you've heard of it. 3 of them create a game or join a game, then join the same team, and all of them will keep killing one of the opposite team players. Killing or rushing a player isn't that bad, what makes me feel sad is that, they must verbally hurt the others too. They would insult them with vulgar words.
I don't understand why must they do so. Does it benefit them? I don't think so. And also, no offence to anyone, this is just my humble opinion.

Bless
09-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Not so experienced in the forums but in PvP it happens more often than you think. For example, in the l30s-35s, there's a rush guild called the Dissidents of go and I'm pretty sure that you've heard of it. 3 of them create a game or join a game, then join the same team, and all of them will keep killing one of the opposite team players. Killing or rushing a player isn't that bad, what makes me feel sad is that, they must verbally hurt the others too. They would insult them with vulgar words.
I don't understand why must they do so. Does it benefit them? I don't think so. And also, no offence to anyone, this is just my humble opinion. wow that happens in pvp?! (sorry im not into pvp) thats just ruining someones pl experience :c

Entertaining
09-09-2012, 02:59 PM
I completely agree. Lets go gang up on those sick ganger-uppers!

Doubt it.

Cobraguy
09-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Some people just need to get some thicker skin....its the internet...its not real. :)

People are getting so sensitive about being called names on a game by some little kids. Makes no sense to me really, just leave the ''room'' if you feel hurt or feel like crying...... This ''cyberbullying'' bull is just that, bull. A collection of crybabies that need a case of Kleenex. Sticks and stones people....suck it up.

And for the record, please note that I have been involved in this type of thing, both ganging up and the other way around, who cares, its just a bunch of kids that act tough on a game, its stupid. People try to troll me all the time, but you wont see me getting hurt and rage quitting.

If its that bad, just fill this out and send it with your report to support@spacetimestudios.com

cookiez
09-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Some people just need to get some thicker skin....its the internet...its not real. :)

People are getting so sensitive about being called names on a game by some little kids. Makes no sense to me really, just leave the ''room'' if you feel hurt or feel like crying...... This ''cyberbullying'' bull is just that, bull. A collection of crybabies that need a case of Kleenex. Sticks and stones people....suck it up.

Truer words have never been spoken

Xettacross
09-09-2012, 10:16 PM

And for the record, please note that I have been involved in this type of thing, both ganging up and the other way around, who cares, its just a bunch of kids that act tough on a game, its stupid. People try to troll me all the time, but you wont see me getting hurt and rage quitting.

If its that bad, just fill this out and send it with your report to support@spacetimestudios.comthink about this cobra, it may be a bunch of kids doing the name calling and ganging up, but also think of the person who's on the receiving end. It could be just another kid who doesn't know what to do or how to handle that kind of situation. What your saying is kinda like a dad telling his kid (who just got ganged up on at school) to stop being a wuss and grow a pair. Not everyone here is equipped with the knowledge of how to handle these kind of situations. Not everyone playing pl on the receiving end of bullying is 20 and up. You are right that most of these cyber bullies are kids, but there are childish adults who do it too. The best thing I can suggest to a lot of you victims out there in the forums or pl is to report and mute. I know it sounds lame like telling a teacher or something but its better then letting the situation escalate into something very serious like someone telling another person that they fail at life and should kill themselves. Yes I've witnessed this countless times. I won't list names but I've reported these people already. To some of you that think cyber bullying is just bull, its a very serious problem to others. It needs to stop. Report and mute.

Enigeax
09-09-2012, 10:41 PM
I can see u were bullied.... wanna talk about it XD

pinkdawn
09-09-2012, 11:11 PM

who are u talking too lol.? O.o

Xettacross
09-09-2012, 11:13 PM
I can see your disregard for the seriousness of this thread.

Cobraguy
09-09-2012, 11:19 PM
The best thing I can suggest to a lot of you victims out there in the forums or pl is to report and mute.

This is the correct answer. Its exactly the reason these features were put into the game.

Darkterror
09-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Trolling >Cursing >Rushing >Teaming

Levels of rudness on pvp Trolling or joking its normal > Cursing happens when teamed and trolled at same time > Rushing happens when you feel attacked by everyone and decide to play offensive mode > Teaming happens when ffa its set or when trolls feel like going talky talky to show off or whatever they wanna say or joke about. U know i get pm so much or chilling with friends while playing while sometimes i would die and they will troll. Its sad to know that i havent even read anything on top of screen cos im getting teamed >Got no time< Guys who talky talky puffff Dont even mind them :D Mute buttom its like a dream :D Waste of time at getting mad at me. Cos u know ill be laughing !! Everyday! All the time!

PM: I sit. You rush.

Kixxler
09-10-2012, 12:21 AM

I think so. He's playing the "good boy" card. Clever.

Bless
09-10-2012, 10:04 AM

If its that bad, just fill this out and send it with your report to support@spacetimestudios.com im NOT being bullied or crap like that and where did I write that I'm ragequitiing? I'm just trying to get the message over to the bullies who think they can actually take advantages of helpless people by ganging up and creating pressure. And as xetta said I think ur trying to tell the victims to suck it up instead of helping...and the form WTF? Dont post on my thread if ur not gonna be involved in the 'discussion'. Personally all that lecture u just gve went to waste cuz of that form -.- and that is a form of bullying itself.

@kixx haters gonna hate :) like I said idc

Mute and report buttons are like ur mom and dad.

Twinklaser
09-10-2012, 10:25 AM
think about this cobra, it may be a bunch of kids doing the name calling and ganging up, but also think of the person who's on the receiving end. It could be just another kid who doesn't know what to do or how to handle that kind of situation. What your saying is kinda like a dad telling his kid (who just got ganged up on at school) to stop being a wuss and grow a pair. Not everyone here is equipped with the knowledge of how to handle these kind of situations. Not everyone playing pl on the receiving end of bullying is 20 and up. You are right that most of these cyber bullies are kids, but there are childish adults who do it too. The best thing I can suggest to a lot of you victims out there in the forums or pl is to report and mute. I know it sounds lame like telling a teacher or something but its better then letting the situation escalate into something very serious like someone telling another person that they fail at life and should kill themselves. Yes I've witnessed this countless times. I won't list names but I've reported these people already. To some of you that think cyber bullying is just bull, its a very serious problem to others. It needs to stop. Report and mute.
Report doesnt work on rushers/teamers

morfic
09-10-2012, 10:29 AM

^Wins the thread

Yich
09-10-2012, 10:51 AM
You are welcome to use the "mute" button on anyone. If you do mute someone while in PvP, and you say "muted", Ill help them in teaming you. No one likes the kid who spams "muted".

dudetus
09-10-2012, 11:31 AM
im NOT being bullied or crap like that and where did I write that I'm ragequitiing? I'm just trying to get the message over to the bullies who think they can actually take advantages of helpless people by ganging up and creating pressure. And as xetta said I think ur trying to tell the victims to suck it up instead of helping...and the form WTF? Dont post on my thread if ur not gonna be involved in the 'discussion'. Personally all that lecture u just gve went to waste cuz of that form -.- and that is a form of bullying itself.

@kixx haters gonna hate :) like I said idc

Mute and report buttons are like ur mom and dad.

My innocent and fragile mind is hurt for lifetime by ur offensive words. They are like acid for my concience. U bully!

Samhayne
09-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey guys,

If you see chat here on the forums or in game that is in violation of the Forum Rules or our Terms of Service, please use the report functionality to bring it to Spacetime's attention. On the forums, that's the red triangle with an ! in it. Spacetime Studios is committed to upholding our rules and keeping chat and messages friendly.

Thanks very much.

Thread closed.