PDA

View Full Version : Costumize Background in Avatar Profile

Pineapple
03-20-2023, 09:01 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you could add an option to costumize background on your profile?

The defult one is the tavern background, would be very cool if we will have an option to select other backgrounds from different places around the game.
like different maps, events and more.

My personal favorive would definitely be a background with the amazing water animation from the fishing event.
Please consider adding that in the future

Thanks!

Lim Weibin
03-20-2023, 09:47 AM
+1, have always wanted that. Would be cool to have it in the store that sells different & cooler background designs for perhaps 25-50 plats.

asommers
03-20-2023, 10:43 AM
This is on the list of things to do (including avatar poses and being able to view badges/titles).

-ALS

Qeeso
04-27-2023, 10:06 PM
can we have a background selection here for example is the location change in houses

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
04-27-2023, 10:47 PM
can we have a background selection here for example is the location change in houses

Yeah we can have a main menu's background that is as same as our home location of our choice. If you use graveyard then your main menu is in graveyard theme.
But its been 10 years...i dont think this is changing.

Lim Weibin
04-28-2023, 01:14 AM

Yeah we can have a main menu's background that is as same as our home location of our choice. If you use graveyard then your main menu is in graveyard theme.
But its been 10 years...i dont think this is changing.

It was already confirmed before -

I can see total APs, but not individual. We're also going to allow you to show badges/titles as well as customize your inspect page with locations and avatar poses.

-ALS

Snaptubepro
04-28-2023, 01:44 AM
It was already confirmed before -

Wow nice! Cant wait for this. :)

Flexonase
04-29-2023, 05:52 PM
It a great idea, we definitely need this.