PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.0 Content Update (100031)

H2N
09-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Dark Binding now has an achievement for being used
Hail emote fixed
Leap damage was increased after the over-nerf
Players can now Disable XP gain through the social options menu
Gargoyle Lord elite cap reward can now be stashed, but requires level 31 to equip
Relic Weapons now provide additional information regarding their secondary chance on hit effects in the auction and in inventory UI. Look for the blinking ( i )
2H weapons now have an appropriate charge effect

Rare
09-07-2012, 03:03 PM
yay stash

Edit: Uh oh! The servers are up, but for some reason, I can't connect! I'm going to check the forums for info!

Lady_Pebbles
09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Is this an apk update or a patch update? Wish yall would let us know lol. Thanks for the update though.

Xlilithii
09-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks for fixing lvl2 leap, although I won't use it, lol

Carapace
09-07-2012, 03:16 PM
this is just a content patch, not a new Client

Khylan
09-07-2012, 04:09 PM
What are the changes to 2h weapons? The patch notes don't explain what is meant by charge effect, thanks!

Carapace
09-07-2012, 06:21 PM
What are the changes to 2h weapons? The patch notes don't explain what is meant by charge effect, thanks!

When holding down the attack button to charge your weapon, the 2H was playing the incorrect effect in an incorrect location. Now you should see it along the blade/mace/axe as you're charging and holding the charge like with dual wield weapons.

Worship
09-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Wow, thanks so much for the update! :D

Khylan
09-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Ah, makes sense. I kinda hoped they received some sort of clicky effect love :-)

FallenOne
09-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Gargoyle Lord elite cap reward can now be stashed, but requires level 31 to equip
what does the can be stashed mean?

Kellhus
09-08-2012, 12:53 PM
So, when will the force close issues (esp on boss), splitting parties on private runs and any number of other glitches be fixed that came about since update??

sun light
09-08-2012, 01:05 PM
what does the can be stashed mean?
its means , if u have one char at lvl 31, and sec char at lvl 20? after the next lvl cup (46?) u can lvl up ure lvl 20 char to lvl 31 and pass the pet to him from the higher char, and wear it.

Snakespeare
09-10-2012, 12:41 PM
TWINKING in DL has officially begun! yay!

I took my level 3, whose XP can finally be disabled, through four campaigns solo, unlocking several allies. So far, no pinks. I have all the L3 pinks, I think, but I'll do these 24 hr missions to see if anything else comes up.

Carapace
09-10-2012, 02:12 PM
TWINKING in DL has officially begun! yay!

I took my level 3, whose XP can finally be disabled, through four campaigns solo, unlocking several allies. So far, no pinks. I have all the L3 pinks, I think, but I'll do these 24 hr missions to see if anything else comes up.

At the moment please be wary of Nightly Rewards when making lower level characters. Currently there is a bug which will still award the player XP gain for collecting their Nightly Reward.

bronislav84
09-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Bug: On smaller screens, Relics saying what their proc is is on top of the weapon stats on the screen that shows what loot drops from bosses. This might be happening to other items with particularly long descriptions.

I've also noticed this happening to some long stage starting and ending text, too.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-12-2012, 07:53 PM
At the moment please be wary of Nightly Rewards when making lower level characters. Currently there is a bug which will still award the player XP gain for collecting their Nightly Reward.

yyyyeeah i did that before i read this post and now I'm paying for it. I need to get that taken out, but, ah well, you take the bad with the good.

Snakespeare
09-13-2012, 10:38 AM

Oh no! I didn't read this in time. Well darn! I can confirm the bug. My L3 twink since day 1 is now L4. :(