PDA

View Full Version : Woot violentsaints on the leaderboards!!!

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 07:03 AM
http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/violentsaint321/ab8b78aa.png

Sorry... this is a pretty pointless thread but im just stoked... and a little proud of myself aswell. took a screenshot just incase someone overtakes me in kills and knocks me off the top 5.

<(o^-^o)>

-Violentsaint

KingFu
09-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Chaudex broke 100K kills, when does that man sleep? He farmed Mynas non stop, but that's over with now! Muahahahaha

Gratz BTW!

Warchanter
09-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Lol keep killing mummies now lol gratz dude

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Lol keep killing mummies now lol gratz dude

lol they nerfed mynas and scattered djinns everywere... i was on 899 deaths and logged in and started killing mummys and out of nowere a djinn that had never been there before pwned me and got my deaths to 900 :(

wont be farming there anymore...

Raxie
09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
keep getting those kills!
but it is a bit unfair for the people that started later because before you could get kills from the lower level maps but now you can't.

Furrawn
09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Yay, Vi :) Gratz:)

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
yaaaay ^^

also bought the frozen nightmere map today, i donno what all the complaining is about... only fault i can find is the loot... if there is any... cant even tell because the drop rate is so bad.

but its good to relive the lost expedition days... also looks great on the ipad :)

Flamin
09-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Aaaaaahhhhgggg!!!!!! I want an iPad Ssooooo badly, I got 70 dollars so im going to have to save up quite a bit, btw how much is a 32g ipad? And what gig should i get?

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Aaaaaahhhhgggg!!!!!! I want an iPad Ssooooo badly, I got 70 dollars so im going to have to save up quite a bit, btw how much is a 32g ipad? And what gig should i get?

i bought the 16gb ipad. i only have games and other apps on it at the moment, dont really need my music on it as i have my ipod touch for that, im sure the ipad would be good for movies but ive already watched all the movies i have like a million times on my ipod touch.

16g is more than enough for me, i have all my other stuff on my 32g touch

my 16g ipad cost me $630 aus but i think their like $500 US...

yer i stopped playing my xbox 360 cos new games are like $100 aus at the least... when their like $50-$60 US

aussie gamers get ripped off hardcore... even the apps on the australian itunes store are several dollars more than the american... and the exchange rate isnt that different...

i bought infection HD for ipad yeserday for $1.19 aus (almost exactly the same as resident evil) and i also bought Predators game today for $1.19

good fun when im not in a wi-fi spot :) bloody cheap too!

Furrawn
09-03-2010, 12:43 AM

I got the 64 gb... Because I had to upgrade my iPhone just because I ran out of space... I'd rather have space... Plus w the iPad, some of my magazines are 50 mb... Plus, photo & drawing apps... Games can take a lot... It adds up... But, my husband who is a gamer would have been fine w just a 16 gb... It just depends on what you'll use it for...

Inching
09-03-2010, 04:58 AM
i bought the 16gb ipad. i only have games and other apps on it at the moment, dont really need my music on it as i have my ipod touch for that, im sure the ipad would be good for movies but ive already watched all the movies i have like a million times on my ipod touch.

16g is more than enough for me, i have all my other stuff on my 32g touch

my 16g ipad cost me $630 aus but i think their like $500 US...

yer i stopped playing my xbox 360 cos new games are like $100 aus at the least... when their like $50-$60 US

aussie gamers get ripped off hardcore... even the apps on the australian itunes store are several dollars more than the american... and the exchange rate isnt that different...

i bought infection HD for ipad yeserday for $1.19 aus (almost exactly the same as resident evil) and i also bought Predators game today for $1.19

good fun when im not in a wi-fi spot :) bloody cheap too!

agreed... however bro.. i bot the 64G because I load movies on it for kids and stuff and only have PL on it..... the new maps are hard man... expecially for a pure mage like me... I can solo it but would take forever to pull and kill pull and kill...

will be looking u guys up soon to get me past all the maps....

KingFu
09-03-2010, 05:38 AM

32GB is, hmmm I think 730, I think, I am not sure, also, depends if you want 3G or not. IMO, 3G is a waste. Only for business IMO, otherwise, it's a waste. You can get a cell card for 60 bucks a month, I had 2 at one time, but my mom canceled mine after I got my iPad. I got the 16GB Wi-fi model. I think your best bet is getting that one. I got it and used my extra money to save up for half of my new phone. (I have to break the contract for like 800 bucks :()

But ya, definitely look into it. I have heard mixed reviews about the 3G, but I think it isn't useful unless you travel regularly like a business man might.

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 07:31 AM
i bought the 16g simply because its the cheapest and in reality its just a big ipod touch, and i already have an ipod touch.

i think if anyone was gonna pay enough money to buy the 64g model... they could just buy a cheap laptop instead for the same price..

KingFu
09-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Not even that cheap, the 64GB 3G costs about $830 I believe, that could get you a nice HP, or Toshiba. Maybe even a cheap Mac form Ebay or something.

EDIT:
But remember, a laptop can't do everything that an iPad can, and vice versa.

Raxie
09-03-2010, 07:43 AM
i only got the ipad for pocket legends. if there was no pocket legends, i would have never bought an ipad. i also have a 32 gig one. but if you play on an ipad for a long time and move to ipod... omg, you are like where is the screen? playing pocket legends on an ipad is so much better. better connection so less lag and bigger so higher quality display.

KingFu
09-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Goxu, I am on that boat, I didn't buy it for only that reason, but most likely, if there was no PL, I wouldn't have bought one. Apple owes PL and the community :p

Snakespeare
09-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Not even that cheap, the 64GB 3G costs about $830 I believe, that could get you a nice HP, or Toshiba. Maybe even a cheap Mac form Ebay or something.

EDIT:
But remember, a laptop can't do everything that an iPad can, and vice versa.

Yes, $829 USD.

I have replaced my laptop with the iPad. The old IceBook flaked out on me, shutting down when it got hot. It was my second iBook, but I decided that all I need is the iPad. I sync with the family iMac (our entertainment center, more or less).

I have a few games, mostly books, music, and some writing programs. Still waiting for Final Draft for iPad (http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20000780-1.html). I would love to hack out a screenplay during the daily commute.

The heck with laptops. They are so yesterday. Only, it would be cool to send a file to a printer via bluetooth from the iPad.

And it would be cool to be able to hook up my keyboard. No, not that keyboard, the one with 88 keys! LOL! GarageBand for iPad? I would faint!!!

We now return you to the prevous scheduled program...

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 06:17 PM
lol this has gone off topic haha

im on leaderboards yo!

Kalielle
09-03-2010, 06:19 PM
if you play on an ipad for a long time and move to ipod... omg, you are like where is the screen?

So true! I never had an iPod until I bought one for my mom last week, and I tried out PL on it. I couldn't do anything - felt like a total noob! I'm only now barely getting somewhat used to it.

Hats off to all the excellent players out there who play on an iPod/phone. Don't know how you guys do it. I almost feel like I'm cheating, playing on an iPad. :D

i only got the ipad for pocket legends.

I didn't know about PL when I got my iPad, but we are now considering getting a second one so my husband and I can play together. Is that really bad?? I feel terribly guilty about it - don't think I would have ever considered before spending that much money for the sake of a game.... Well I'll just tell myself it's actually so we can both read Kindle books at the same time. Yeah, that's exactly what we'll be doing. :D

Violentsaint
09-03-2010, 06:26 PM
i accualy find the controls alot harder on ipad, even tho i bought an ipad just to play pl on a bigger screen.

i simply play better on ipod because i can hold it like an xbox controller and use both thumbs for everything AND type just with my thumbs without even moving my hands.

one thing about ipad that anoys me is i will be holding it like my ipod but whenever i need to type somthing i cant reach all the keys with my thumbs so i need to lay the ipad on my lap, type somthing, then pick it back up again...

i cant complain about the massive screen and uber grafics, just anoying having to reach like a metre just to press any of the buttons...

Kalielle
09-03-2010, 09:07 PM
one thing about ipad that anoys me is i will be holding it like my ipod but whenever i need to type somthing i cant reach all the keys with my thumbs so i need to lay the ipad on my lap, type somthing, then pick it back up again...

See that's your problem right there. :p You should always lay it down on something and then you can reach the entire screen whenever you want. It's what I do and everything is always within reach and feels like magic (or like a Star Trek command console). :cool:

Flamin
09-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Ya im gonna get the 32 gig withOUT 3g but it will take me about 6 months to save up for it... :(
But im gonna save up for it alright.
Btw its funny how this changed into a discussion of what ipad you should get.