PDA

View Full Version : Another contest

komar
09-07-2012, 06:32 PM
whats up every one im going to be posting alot of contest on my youtube channel and if you would like to join here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5o08yXJ3Vc&feature=plcp

the contest will end in 3 days(September 11 2012)

only one winner and the winner can chose what color they would like

the best way to win is to keep posting because i am going to use a random generator and i your comment is that number then you win but you must Subscribe, Like, Comment, Favorite

i will Make a video to announce the winner

I have a total of 96 jetpacks and im going to be doing alot of contest on my youtube for them so if you would like more contest then SuBscribe and wait every week or every day for contest

My Name on Star Legends is Kurd

write a comment if you have an questions

Thank you and i Hope alot of you win

Astrocat
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Hey man, thanks for making a contest, that is pretty nice of you. And thanks for saying on forums, because it has been really annoying those times in base when each 4 seconds you spam saying it. So please, let that on forums and stop spamming bases with your contest. We've looked with a friend and you said it like 50 times in the same base in a small time period. Thanks Kurd !

HunterSLAYER
09-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Hey man, thanks for making a contest, that is pretty nice of you. And thanks for saying on forums, because it has been really annoying those times in base when each 4 seconds you spam saying it. So please, let that on forums and stop spamming bases with your contest. We've looked with a friend and you said it like 50 times in the same base in a small time period. Thanks Kurd !

Lol@Cat

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

komar
09-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Your wlecome and i wont spam again realy sorry for that. i do contest every week for cool prizes so should win atleast one of the contest

Astrocat
09-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Your wlecome and i wont spam again realy sorry for that. i do contest every week for cool prizes so should win atleast one of the contest

Very nice of you, as long as you do it on forums, keep it up ! :) Good luck !

komar
09-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Very nice of you, as long as you do it on forums, keep it up ! :) Good luck !

Thank you and ill try my best

komar
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
The winner is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9YkvcsPRU&feature=youtube_gdata_player