PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Futumsh
03-27-2023, 07:00 PM
Event runs April 6th through 20th. Edit: Extended through 27th! See here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?690014-2023-04-16-Content-Update-(301447)) for details.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEGENDS!

Above: the Shiny Greed Dragon set (Leaderboard Top 5 Reward)!

THIRTEEN LEGENDARY YEARS

After 13 years of adventure we return to
the BIRTHDAY GAUNTLET to score awesome loot
and shiny special vanity rewards!

SCORING

This is a HIGH SCORE LEADERBOARD Event
Only your HIGHEST SCORE will be recorded
Points do not accumulate

LOOT

MINIBOSSES
Snazzy Cerulean Beret (part of Cerulean Starry set)
Snazzy Green/Red/Violet Beret
Black/Gold/Red Gemcloth Cowboy Hat
Black/Gold/Red Dragoncloth Sombrero
Dream Dragon Vestments/Headdress/Shield/Wings (Black Pink Dragonscale set)
Swamp Dragon Raiment/Cowl/Shield/Wings (Black Green Dragonscale set)
2023 Birthday Box (Locked)
Elixir Kits (up to 3x)

BOSSES
Amaranthine Dragon Armor/Helmet/Shield/Wings (Amaranthine Dragonscale set)
Gazer Pet (trade-friendly)
AMETHRAX Pet (trade-friendly)
Elixir Kits (up to 5x)
Snazzy Black Beret / Shining Black Star Armor (Black Starry Set)
New Classic Black Bat Wings
New Classic Pink Bat Wings

2023 Birthday Box
Violet Menace Vanity Weapons (part of Violet Menace set)
Crimson Menace Vanity Weapons (part of Crimson Menace set)
Blood Dragon Set
Elite and Mythical Level 115 Gear
Elixir Flasks (up to 5X)
Makeup Kits
Gold (Up to 50K)
Realm Keys

EVENT SETS

Black Starry Starry Set 2pc bonus: +200% Gold

Cerulean Starry Set 2pc bonus: +100% Gold, 2X Speed (in PvE)

Violet Menace 3pc bonus: +200% Gold, 2X Damage and Speed (in PvE)

Crimson Menace 3pc bonus: +200% Gold, 2X Damage and Speed (in PvE)

Amaranthine Dragonscale 4pc bonus: +50% Gold, 3X Armor and Speed (in PvE)

Shiny Greed Dragon LB 3pc bonus: +300% Gold, 3X Armor, Damage, and Speed (in PvE)
See image at top

LEADERBOARD REWARDS

TOP 25
"SHOOK" Title
2x BRONZE REALM KEY Kit

TOP 10
"Salty" Title
"SHOOK" Title
2x SILVER REALM KEY Kit

TOP 5
Shiny Greed Dragon Set (Armor/Helm/Wings)
Legend Crest Badge
"Salty" Title
"SHOOK" Title
2x GOLD REALM KEY Kit

PARTY HATS

Collect all 13 Sparking Party Hats to unlock a new Achievement and Title:

GOOD LUCK!

Idevour
03-28-2023, 06:59 PM
I dont see blood dragon listed here, will that make a return?

Curvatwo
03-28-2023, 07:58 PM
Very disappointed blood dragon won’t be returning. It’s the only set we were looking forward to

Fwend
03-28-2023, 08:00 PM
Wow thank you Futumsh and the STS team for another Birthday event.

We appreciate your efforts and looking forward to grinding for the new sets.

I love that you have continued the hunting for all the Birthdays vanity hats to be awarded a special birthday title.

The new sets are wonderful recolours and look so cool, I particularly love the Crimson Menace set because I'm partial to the Red colour.

The new PL badge is amazing and is significant of our beloved game, it is very desirable by those pro gauntlet leaderbord runners. I wish all the pro bird and mages classes good luck.

Looking forward to Pocket Legends 13th birthday event

Thank you again , so excited.

Aiglentine
03-29-2023, 08:21 AM
Why just top25? Make it 50 or 100. And realm keys are useless (just 5 mins) do it master keys (30 mins)

_Reunited_
03-29-2023, 09:36 AM
This looks incredible!! Thanks so much for so much content already this year, looking forward! [emoji106]

ssscope
03-29-2023, 11:42 AM
Add only 1 char each acc or Ip, can compete in Lb pls. Last year 1 player dominated top 10 by far. Ofcourse he has the skill to do that. I aggree but would be waste if 1 player had 5 bound sets and he deleted them all except 1🤣

Finits
03-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Ty for another wonderful event Sts...

Haters gonna hate -

Far
03-30-2023, 08:00 AM
Nice! This means Dragkin shield, Drakula Wings, Wf shield gonna be useful for Lb runs! Ty Sts

Itastemvp
03-30-2023, 01:11 PM
I dont see blood dragon listed here, will that make a return?

Boohoo , sad. Be happy we get a purple and silver set to farm! You barely even play! Be happy! :pp

Idevour
03-30-2023, 05:01 PM
I'd play more if blood dragon set came back

Lopsideed
03-31-2023, 05:18 AM
True, where is the blood dragon we miss him ;((

Curvatwo
03-31-2023, 09:33 AM
if blood dragon returns I might install the game again

Kazori
03-31-2023, 10:23 AM
why bring back pink classic wings, bat classic wings, amethrax, gazer, etc. but no blood dragon set?

you've brought back so many vanities this year but no blood dragon?

seems like favoritism of one single player who has the set.

Idevour
03-31-2023, 12:37 PM
why bring back pink classic wings, bat classic wings, amethrax, gazer, etc. but no blood dragon set?

you've brought back so many vanities this year but no blood dragon?

seems like favoritism of one single player who has the set.

Yep, every other vanity came back with there respective events.
Bring back blood dragon

Megatr0n
04-01-2023, 05:56 AM
congratulations to big boo for winning another 5 greed sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluemeaneye
04-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Will kits drop to craft Amethrax and Gazer? Would be a good idea since the pets are underpowered by todays standards.

Finits
04-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Recolored dragon sets is a bad idea... Its better to add blood dragon back

Far
04-02-2023, 02:41 AM
I'd play more if blood dragon set came back

Same, me too

Far
04-02-2023, 02:56 AM
One and very important thing which is also worthy for STS, is that please focus on what items to add on boxes/crates, Forexample this new bd crates got just new vanity weapons which gonna cost 500k-10m each… My advice is add the Blood dragon vanitys on those boxes to worth open, thanks!

Bluemeaneye
04-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Also are the stats on these sets not useless compared to previous event sets? the silver serpent set is underpowered as well.

Fwend
04-02-2023, 06:46 PM
Will kits drop to craft Amethrax and Gazer? Would be a good idea since the pets are underpowered by todays standards.

In the past events the recipes for crafting the pets where in the event vendor.

Token recipes for account bound token bought pets.

Platinum bought recipes for the pets that are trade friendly and looted from the event map itself.

I hoping it is the same this event.

_Reunited_
04-02-2023, 10:42 PM
will xp orbs and kits be apart of this event?

Since2010
04-02-2023, 11:08 PM
will xp orbs and kits be apart of this event?

I hope so, i want to lvl up mine toons

Bluemeaneye
04-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the clarification from past events, hopefully we can buy upgrade kits for event currency or w/e from the vendor. Cheers.

set stats are disappointing still. Hoping for buffs as I would enjoy using event sets instead of collecting them to gather dust in my inventory.

Vapourised
04-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Bring back blood dragon. It's a set desired by many and would make a lot more people spend money on and play this event.

I don't see any problem with reintroducing it since only 1 player in the game owns it.

Cinco / devs, I promise you that it will be a money maker. Lots of people in towne today talked about how much money they were willing to spend on a blood dragon set specifically. Why not do a poll to see who wants the set back in game? I'm willing to bet most would vote yes. Please listen to the voice of the players who play this game.

Futumsh
04-03-2023, 01:52 PM
By popular demand, the Blood Dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the Birthday Box.

Fwend
04-03-2023, 02:25 PM
I thank STS for understanding the desires of players on game and will consider reintroducing certain exclusive discontinued vanity items from the past. Will this thought actually apply to the items that really effect the game?

After many months of collusion of many players on game who are friends with the common goal to force sts to return a discontinued vanity on game.

Purely for the fact that they desire it. But they get upset when others suggest items they have that are rare and exclusive

Can sts now consider all other vanity items to be reintroduced that actually affect their profits due to the popularity on the black market website epicnpc?

Profits which players on game actually buy for up to 60 billion pl gold and items on game just for this one exclusive discontinued item on game?

Items like
- Blackended Helm of the Dragon
- Blackended Scales of the Dragon
- Dragon's Breath Seared Helm
- Dragon's Breath Seared Scales
- Dragonet's Piering Helm
- Dragonet's Piercing Scales
- Dragonet's Elite Fire Xbow
- Dragon's Breath Elite Staff
- Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon
- Elite Marlin Sword
- Elite Wave Twister
- Fossilized Dragon egg
- Humaina Face
- Founder's Helm
- Crown of Persistance
- Nuri Shield
- Mantel of Humaina

Please understand I have most of those suggested items on game as well as the blood Dragon set.
I honestly do not mind STS reintroducing any of these exclusive discontinued items. It does not affect me because I am not a merchant and keep everything I farm and earn. Never selling anything for profit.

Be it during a special themed event that was used in the past just to farm the items, or from crates or boxes that need to be opened for Platinum, or even a high amount of Platinum just for these items alone 2000+ Platinum each item.

This suggestion is purely for the common good of the game in attempts to reduce the effects and profits of all the players on game making thousands of real life money from the makers off the black market.

Those to bot make up to 800mill gold per day. Then hoard these items to control the market and push the prices of these items up. Just to sell them for 5x the original market price just to make pl gold and sell it foe real life money for themselves.
Controlling the market on game , pushing prices of items up. Hoarding these items

Items such as
- The Admiral's Dinner Bicone
- The Admiral's Dinner Dress
- PL tee
- SL tee
- DL tee
- AL tee
- pl meta tees
- PL Metaverse tee
- SL Metaverse tee
- DL Metaverse tee
- AL Metaverse tee
- Forest Protector Bow
- Forest Protector Staff
- Forest Protector pistol
- Forest Protector time piece
- Valentine Wings of Love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)

mannered
04-03-2023, 02:55 PM
By popular demand, the Blood Dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the Birthday Box.

Please Bring Back L100 set Honor PvP at Endgame Cinco, and Create New Honor Map 2v2
Hello cinco I have something to say:

1. Bring back Honor PvP at endgame with 100 set Honor, can you bring back the glory of game with 'set honor' at endgame level 115 . Please make 'regular honor set level 100' usable as before (before update) by level 115 players. And let 'elite honor set level 105' stay for 'elite honor map' not 'regular honor map' . It's just that it is limited per level 100 to levels above it cannot use 'honor set level below 100', for example level 100+ (115) players are not allowed to use 'honor set level 30' on the 'regular honor map' '. Because in my opinion the most active pvp at that time (before the update) was 'honor pvp' , therefore please return and fix it, i hope so much.

2. Please make a 2v2 pvp honor map

Please cinco and devs

Chaasivab
04-03-2023, 03:02 PM
I thank STS for understanding the desires of players on game and will consider reintroducing certain exclusive discontinued vanity items from the past. Will this thought actually apply to the items that really effect the game?

After many months of collusion of many players on game who are friends with the common goal to force sts to return a discontinued vanity on game.

Purely for the fact that they desire it. But they get upset when others suggest items they have that are rare and exclusive

Can sts now consider all other vanity items to be reintroduced that actually affect their profits due to the popularity on the black market website epicnpc?

Profits which players on game actually buy for up to 60 billion pl gold and items on game just for this one exclusive discontinued item on game?

Items like
- Elite Marlin Sword
- Elite Wave Twister
- Fossilized Dragon egg
- Humaina Face
- Founder's Helm
- Crown of Persistance
- Nuri Shield
- Mantel of Humaina

Please understand I have most of those suggested items on game as well as the blood Dragon set.
I honestly do not mind STS reintroducing any of these exclusive discontinued items. It does not affect me because I am not a merchant and keep everything I farm and earn. Never selling anything for profit.

Be it during a special themed event that was used in the past just to farm the items, or from crates or boxes that need to be opened for Platinum, or even a high amount of Platinum just for these items alone 2000+ Platinum each item.

This suggestion is purely for the common good of the game in attempts to reduce the effects and profits of all the players on game making thousands of real life money from the makers off the black market.

Those to bot make up to 800mill gold per day. Then hoard these items to control the market and push the prices of these items up. Just to sell them for 5x the original market price just to make pl gold and sell it foe real life money for themselves.
Controlling the market on game , pushing prices of items up. Hoarding these items

Items such as
- Dinner Dress vanity helm and armor
- pl tees
- pl meta tees
- Forest Protector vanity weapons
- Forest Protector time pieces
- valentine wings of love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)

At this rate STS just needs to reintroduce all old vanities that are valuable. This whole picking and choosing is pointless. The player population is probably more new players than old ones now days. Why can’t we just have reintroduced vanities all the time in events. I don’t understand why STS thinks keeping anything rare is a good idea. The game is 13 years old….. at this point you might as well reintroduce everything and give the people what they want.

Start adding vendors to the game with old vanities for fangs and actually supporting those who play the game. That is what I truly think should be the approach. Make the vendor change every few months with old vanities and keep nothing rare.

You want people to play this game regularly then give them a reason to play outside of events with bringing back old vanities to the boss drops and fang old vanity purchases in game. I don’t understand why Sts has decided that pumping time into the actual game outside of events isn’t worth the time.

Idevour
04-03-2023, 03:04 PM

Items like
- Elite Marlin Sword
- Elite Wave Twister
- Fossilized Dragon egg
- Humaina Face
- Founder's Helm
- Crown of Persistance
- Nuri Shield
- Mantel of Humaina

Items such as
- Dinner Dress vanity helm and armor
- pl tees
- pl meta tees
- Forest Protector vanity weapons
- Forest Protector time pieces
- valentine wings of love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)

If an item was promised to be exclusive to that event/cap it should never return and STS already said they won't.
Also which of these items listed above are so rare that only 1 exists in the game?

Fwend
04-03-2023, 03:14 PM
Which one of these items actually impact the profits of sts due to the blackmarket?

All of them, you are against the idea because you will be affected personally if sts bought these items back. Me too , however I don't mind.

Kazori
04-03-2023, 03:15 PM
If an item was promised to be exclusive to that event/cap it should never return and STS already said they won't.
Also which of these items listed above are so rare that only 1 exists in the game?

exactly. items were promised to be exclusive and never return such as black dragon and other cap items. why would they bring those items back when players spent time earning those items with the promise that they would never return and that would be their only opportunity to get them?

the blood dragon set was loot for the birthday event and devs never promised it not to return. I think it is fair game that it returns especially when currently only one player (Fwend on forums) has the set/helm and can enjoy it. for most of the items Fwend listed there are multiple if not many items in the game still unlike blood dragon helm which there only exists ONE of.

other items that were actually earned and not loot shouldn't make a comeback (things like crown of persistence, nuri shield of Hallows, exclusive leaderboard items for top players, tourney shields, etc.). for example: does it make sense at all for Cinco to offer Founders Helms for plat purchase when they didnt start playing the game within the first few months of its release? no. same can be said for other items.

most of the items Fwend listed are rewards for specific caps or events and should not return. other items listed that weren't rewards are probably fair game.

Curvatwo
04-03-2023, 03:22 PM
by popular demand, the blood dragon set is making another appearance. Its pieces can be found in the birthday box.

goated thank you

ignwizzywhite
04-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the event/update, STS!

Chaasivab
04-03-2023, 03:26 PM
I’ll shoot Sts even one more straight. If the player population outside of events is bad, which it is if you actually log on a daily basis. Why hasn’t Sts addressed this problem? All that means is that Sts loses money and makes up for it during events doing this crates for money.

Why not invest in the daily game and fix a problem that has been going on for 4 years or more now?

Why not add a dungeon for plat that drops exclusive vanities or special fangs to buy items from a vendor?

How did we stray so far off the path of the base game to get here?

Idevour
04-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Which one of these items actually impact the profits of sts due to the blackmarket?

All of them, you are against the idea because you will be affected personally if sts bought these items back. Me too , however I don't mind.

I find it hard to believe that anymore than maybe 5 players participate in BM. Which I doubt has any effect on the profit of STS.

Fwend
04-03-2023, 03:55 PM
I find it hard to believe that anymore than maybe 5 players participate in BM. Which I doubt has any effect on the profit of STS.

I think you have your numbers mixed up. Look on epicnpc blackmarket website and you will see the truth.

Recently your guild got scammed by their own guild member and he then asked his friend to post all those scammed items on the black market website too. STS did follow up and both the account that scammed and the ones who helped him have suddenly disappeared from the game.

You know that some of the black market players have been banned, yet they still make or buy new accounts and are still playing our beloved game.

Just because you have personal beef with me, you fail to see the real problem our game has;
- low player activity,
- black market players manipulating prices of items on game,
- inflation,
- pvp unbalanced issues,
- quality of life updates that have been suggested for our game and integrated for Arcane Legends alone
- and most of all lack of support to the game via platinum purchases.

Idevour
04-03-2023, 04:07 PM
I think you have your numbers mixed up. Look on epicnpc blackmarket website and you will see the truth.

Recently your guild got scammed by their own guild member and he then asked his friend to post all those scammed items on the black market website too. STS did follow up and both the account that scammed and the ones who helped him have suddenly disappeared from the game.

You know that some of the black market players have been banned, yet they still make or buy new accounts and are still playing our beloved game.

Just because you have personal beef with me, you fail to see the real problem our game has;
- low player activity,
- inflation,
- pvp unbalanced issues,
- quality of life updates that have been suggested for our game and integrated for Arcane Legends alone

Don't recall saying PL has a high player base
Gold farming which caused inflation drove the prices of items up along with items being banned.
I quit playing pvp due to it being unbalanced
Don't know which updates you are talking about
Lack of platinum purchases is due to low player base

Curvatwo
04-03-2023, 04:35 PM

- low player activity,
- inflation,
- pvp unbalanced issues,

I think the scrapping of the platinum tower probably killed off more players than this shadow government of price manipulation that you are insinuating

ignwizzywhite
04-03-2023, 04:45 PM
I think we need to recognize that STS has never claimed these seasonal event items to be "exclusive" and that is definitely evidenced by the recent Levlar, Valentine's, St. Patrick's day, and now Birthday events. Complaining about exclusive endgame-cap or leaderboard items, which were advertised and exclusively awarded to players for time/plat/achievements, is lazy and short-sighted. STS has already reiterated multiple times they won't bring them back, so continuing this argument is wasted energy (in my opinion).

Either way, including rarer seasonal items in crates is a great way for active players to support the game by spending plat. Looking forward to the event!

Nihiliste
04-03-2023, 08:12 PM
I think we need to recognize that STS has never claimed these seasonal event items to be "exclusive" and that is definitely evidenced by the recent Levlar, Valentine's, St. Patrick's day, and now Birthday events. Complaining about exclusive endgame-cap or leaderboard items, which were advertised and exclusively awarded to players for time/plat/achievements, is lazy and short-sighted. STS has already reiterated multiple times they won't bring them back, so continuing this argument is wasted energy (in my opinion).

Either way, including rarer seasonal items in crates is a great way for active players to support the game by spending plat. Looking forward to the event!

Spot on, Wizzy. I completely agree with you and Kazori. Items that were endgame-cap or leaderboard exclusive should not return at all. They were advertised as such and rightfully earned by players. Taking that away would only reduce the already extremely low population of PL. They should stay off-limits. I am for bringing back everything else that is event-specific/seasonal as it was never suggested they wouldn’t return in the first place. This conversation keeps getting brought up by the same people when the answer has already been given. Talk about beating a dead horse. I look forward to farming this event. Thank you devs!

Endpoints
04-04-2023, 12:13 AM

How about the buff on the Lvl.115 Mythical Sets? I've seen multiple players asking for it. Also giving the crafted set a set bonus and effects would surely encourage more players to craft their sets and would help bring activity in game outside of events.

Finits
04-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Ty sts for the effort!!!!

Since2010
04-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Sts should bring all items back only not cap and lb items

Bluemeaneye
04-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Will the new sets get buffed? I Love the look of the amaranthine set but will neve use it because of the stats.

Far
04-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Will the new sets get buffed? I Love the look of the amaranthine set but will neve use it because of the stats.

Nty let the stats be as they are.

Bluemeaneye
04-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Nty let the stats be as they are.

I think most people would rather farm for a useful set than a pretty one. what about newer players who dont have the gold to buy older sets? Do they not deserve a set worth farming for?

Megatr0n
04-04-2023, 05:41 PM
congrats again for thebigboo for winning all 5 LB greed sets for the 2nd time

Far
04-05-2023, 12:33 AM
I think most people would rather farm for a useful set than a pretty one. what about newer players who dont have the gold to buy older sets? Do they not deserve a set worth farming for?

Listen… They already added blood dragon set which have very good stats! Instead of wasting your time here for everything free go try your luck to loot blood dragon set ;)

Far
04-05-2023, 04:11 AM

They all in your guild bro

Chaasivab
04-05-2023, 09:18 AM
I’ll shoot Sts even one more straight. If the player population outside of events is bad, which it is if you actually log on a daily basis. Why hasn’t Sts addressed this problem? All that means is that Sts loses money and makes up for it during events doing this crates for money.

Why not invest in the daily game and fix a problem that has been going on for 4 years or more now?

Why not add a dungeon for plat that drops exclusive vanities or special fangs to buy items from a vendor?

How did we stray so far off the path of the base game to get here?

I’m going to keep bumping this because this is the true issue everyone wants to keep skipping over and doesn’t want to address. Everything else isn’t important!

Bluemeaneye
04-05-2023, 09:51 AM
I’m going to keep bumping this because this is the true issue everyone wants to keep skipping over and doesn’t want to address. Everything else isn’t important!

100%. I only have motivation to play at events, I am sure I am not the only one. That is the major problem with PL currently.

Bluemeaneye
04-05-2023, 09:57 AM
Listen… They already added blood dragon set which have very good stats! Instead of wasting your time here for everything free go try your luck to loot blood dragon set ;)

which still doesn't address the issue of "not everyone is filthy rich" keys are expensive in the auction and I'm sure blood dragon will be as well.

Endpoints
04-05-2023, 02:25 PM

Blood dragon set look cool yea, but stats wise? 30%gl 3x speed & armor? That's too far from 'very good stats!'
I mean if were just getting recolored vanities, then at least make them useful.

Far
04-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Another wish from community is that add Halloween Golden Axel Spider to be found on Birthday Boxes, ty 255231

Finits
04-05-2023, 11:27 PM
Another wish from community is that add Halloween Golden Axel Spider to be found on Birthday Boxes, ty 255231

Thats Halloween not birthday tho but.. Cool suggestion

Endpoints
04-05-2023, 11:40 PM

That's a top 10 halloween leaderboard reward, its unfair to bring it back into loot boxes. All leaderboard rewards should remain exclusive to players who grind countless hours for it.

_Reunited_
04-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Instead of gaining xp whilst maximum level cap could we perhaps gain tokens instead?
Cheers

Finits
04-06-2023, 08:20 PM
Instead of gaining xp whilst maximum level cap could we perhaps gain tokens instead?
Cheers

Yep it's annoying being L115 and still getting xp orbs

Curvatwo
04-06-2023, 10:35 PM
please change the orbs as loot for 115, make it 1 token or something

Fwend
04-06-2023, 10:58 PM
The coding might be like the winter festival event where if the xp orbs are taken away for level 115 it will also effect those for level 110.

And they will not get xp orbs at level 110 either.

So as a capped character of 115 we might need to sacrifice it and accept it. Or it will prevent level 110 characters from getting xp orbs and capping to 115.

Think overall for others who need to Cap to 115 too.

Megatr0n
04-06-2023, 11:21 PM
congrats thebigboo for winning top all prizes

Fwend
04-06-2023, 11:54 PM
Can you please add the option in the vendor to purchase crate keys for platinum?

This will encourage platinum spending and those who support the game can sell these keys for gold.

Idevour
04-07-2023, 09:08 AM
Since the barky pets are the only pets that work in the event, any chance we can see them added in the vendor for plat?

Bluemeaneye
04-07-2023, 09:45 AM
can we change the orb drops to gold or SOMETHING else besides xp for 115s?

Rushlikeagod
04-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Pets don't work In event zone

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

JackPL
04-08-2023, 11:49 PM
@Cinco
Can we have drakula set dropable for this year Halloween event? Or NEW 2 pieces set that op than drakula 2 pieces set?
Thanks!

通过我的 BLA-L29 上的 Tapatalk发言

Finits
04-09-2023, 05:54 AM
Can we increase the drop rate for other vanitys in boses loot table... I'm farming for almost 3days and no ameranthine and black star drop..

Kazori
04-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Can we increase the drop rate for other vanitys in boses loot table... I'm farming for almost 3days and no ameranthine and black star drop..

yes the drop rates for these vanities are far too low. we need the rates increased otherwise we will end up with a situation like with blood dragon from last year where no one except maybe one person will have the set.

the game population isnt as high as it once was which means less people are farming and less vanities. this low of a drop rate does not make sense with this game population.

Fwend
04-09-2023, 07:45 PM
I'm unsure who you have on your friends list, but mine is always full of active farmers

It's the same ones who do farm all the time, same players that stand in towne and merch all day, same pvp trash talk, same toxic players trash talking others.

I unsure how more active you expect the game to be , especially when it's still the first week of the event.

Yes there are certain exclusive vanity items that have not dropped alot. But that what makes farming more desirable, the rare items.

If you farm enough you will see things drop, it might not be for you, but you can always buy it.

Endpoints
04-10-2023, 12:58 AM
95% of the loot we get are all exp orbs, specially on bosses which makes looting vanities even harder.
Something must be done on capped players still looting exp orbs, this wasn't a problem on previous caps. If the only fix was to also disable the exp orbs on levels 110+ then so be it, majority of player whose farming are capped players (or players just leveling their alts) anyway. We already have multiple events for players to level up, and can still make more of those kinds of event. And if leveling was really a problem then the solution should be done on the main campaign itself not on limited timed events.

Fwend
04-10-2023, 01:19 AM
I can understand the frustration on a level 115 for this event because xp orbs drop from normal enemies, mini bosses as well as bosses.

However, players do still loot the vanity items from the mini bosses as well as the bosses.

It just feels like it's always xp orbs. But really vanity items do drop , just not at a high drop rate. In which players demand , because of past events they dropped more frequently, which in turn made the sale price of them very low.

I am not using my 115 capped characters and choose to use lower characters to Cap. Making the most of the xp orbs. It only takes around 5 to 6 hours of grinding to Cap to 115 from level 110.

So making the most of this event and enjoying it thoroughly.

Endpoints
04-10-2023, 05:24 AM
Good for you then, in my case I don't need anymore alts to cap. Well maybe its also good for those players who want to cap multiple mages to try and get multiple spots on leaderboard...

Bluemeaneye
04-10-2023, 11:39 AM
I can understand the frustration on a level 115 for this event because xp orbs drop from normal enemies, mini bosses as well as bosses.

However, players do still loot the vanity items from the mini bosses as well as the bosses.

It just feels like it's always xp orbs. But really vanity items do drop , just not at a high drop rate. In which players demand , because of past events they dropped more frequently, which in turn made the sale price of them very low.

I am not using my 115 capped characters and choose to use lower characters to Cap. Making the most of the xp orbs. It only takes around 5 to 6 hours of grinding to Cap to 115 from level 110.

So making the most of this event and enjoying it thoroughly.

Thats a great solution for you, however you are one player out of quite a few now having issues with the event.
Could the Devs reply instead of a player?

Fwend
04-10-2023, 12:06 PM
Gauntlet has always been a special type of leaderboard event.

It's not about how much you can farm, it is about skill, the best tactics, gear, elixirs, and pets.

Also heavily based on the two most strongest overall balanced classes on game, a mage and bird.

My most favourite class is a Bear class. I accept and understand that in order to be capable of making the top 25 leaderboard rewards you need to use those two main classes.

I understand the nature of gauntlet leaderboard events , accept that those with the skill are allowed to use alts for leaderboard rewards.
If they are capable of doing this, I do not see any issue with them achieving it.

Instead of feeling upset about the fairness of the event, I try to be positive and make the most of the event. And I do enjoy it.

Yes there are many things as players that we want changed to suit our game personally.

For instance the drop rate of rare items , but last year it was the same, both the blood Dragon set and green star sets where the rarest items.

And the xp orbs dropped very frequently from all enemies. Making it one of the best events for others to cap.

I try to look at the game regarding the bigger picture, not just how it affects me personally.

I think it was a genius idea to add the exclusive blood Dragon set back into the birthday boxes to be opened for Platinum only 5 plat for 3 pulls. Not only that they added the option for f2p players to open boxes using tokens.

I am looking forward to taking pictures of creating a flash mob of blood Dragon sets on game.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful idea for sts to add other exclusive vanity items to be looted in crates or boxes for Platinum? This in turn will encourage Platinum spending on our beloved game.

But players collude. And the most loudest ones are the young ones who like to merch and pvp. I have seen most of the active farmers don't even have forum accounts, and are shy and quiet and do not even get their opinions heard. There are some on discord, but that too puts alot of the technology challenged players off and they don't even use that gaming application.

I would love to see a response from STS regarding all the issues players have with the event to improve it , there has been many , many , many great suggestions.

In the mean time , I will enjoy the event and the game and make the most of what is given to me.

Futumsh
04-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Drop rates of vanities have been increased with today's update.

_Reunited_
04-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Drop rates of vanities have been increased with today's update.Thanks spacetime, I do hope some items will remain rare though, Happy Easter to the team

Idevour
04-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Is this for items like black starry and amaranthine?

Vincom
04-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Where does Grazer and amtherthrax pet drop at? Boss or box?

Fwend
04-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Where does Grazer and amtherthrax pet drop at? Boss or box?

BOSSES
Amaranthine Dragon Armor/Helmet/Shield/Wings (Amaranthine Dragonscale set)
Gazer Pet (trade-friendly)
AMETHRAX Pet (trade-friendly)
Elixir Kits (up to 5x)
Snazzy Black Beret / Shining Black Star Armor (Black Starry Set)
New Classic Black Bat Wings
New Classic Pink Bat Wings

Bluemeaneye
04-11-2023, 09:04 AM
So which bonus do the crimson/violet menace sets have? The vendor says "50% gold 3x Speed, Armor, Damage in pve" and the items themselves say the description above "2x damage, speed 200%gold in pve"

lots of players with the new sets have no idea what bonus they are getting.

_Reunited_
04-11-2023, 09:27 AM
Doesn't seem like any of the loot that previously wasn't dropping has begun to drop, please look into this as the only change I've noticed is the increase of bday box drop rate. Thanks

Vincom
04-11-2023, 01:02 PM
Yea I’ve not seen a pet drop yet beside birthday present also since day 1.

Fwend
04-11-2023, 08:28 PM
So which bonus do the crimson/violet menace sets have? The vendor says "50% gold 3x Speed, Armor, Damage in pve" and the items themselves say the description above "2x damage, speed 200%gold in pve"

lots of players with the new sets have no idea what bonus they are getting.

I can understand the confusion.

I go by what was originally written in the forum thread about the event. And look on game at what is in the set bonus details when pressing the vanity icon.

On occasions when vanity set are made for the vendor STS does make mistakes and copy and paste from other events and forget to update the event vendor vanity set stat bonuses.

For this event I feel the stats listed on the event vendor for the Crimson and Violet Menance sets are incorrect .
Crimson Menace 3pc bonus: 50% Gold, 3X Speed. Armor and Damage

And the actual stats are in fact

Bluemeaneye
04-11-2023, 09:09 PM
I can understand the confusion.

I go by what was originally written in the forum thread about the event. And look on game at what is in the set bonus details when pressing the vanity icon.

On occasions when vanity set are made for the vendor STS does make mistakes and copy and paste from other events and forget to update the event vendor vanity set stat bonuses.

For this event I feel the stats listed on the event vendor for the Crimson and Violet Menance sets are incorrect .
Crimson Menace 3pc bonus: 50% Gold, 3X Speed. Armor and Damage

And the actual stats are in fact

I think you're correct judging by the speed of the worn sets in the dungeon. Hopefully vendor description gets adjusted to squash the confusion.

_Reunited_
04-12-2023, 01:13 AM
Lots of money spent amongst alot of the playerbase this event, it would be nice if spacetime could investigate the lack of certain drops not appearing, certain party hats, star set items, wings etc, it would be a shame if these items had to be acquired via vendor last minute due to lack of attention to community feedback post event cooldown because farming them is alot more fun. Thanks. (p.s please note I am not begging for higher drop rates I am asking for the drops to actually drop.) Thanks again

Kazori
04-12-2023, 10:05 AM
yeah not sure certain vanities are in the loot table if we are almost a week into the event and seemingly none have dropped still. that means they do not drop as intended to or the drop rate is still so abysmally low that none will drop

_Reunited_
04-12-2023, 06:04 PM
I'm surprised nothing still has been fixed, this is absolutely disheartening to see especially on an occasion such as pocket legends birthday, I'm hoping they fix this soon, players shouldn't have to be forced to buy more plat to buy sets that weren't properly coded into the loot tables via vendor post cooldown. [emoji52]

YYZ????
04-13-2023, 08:32 PM
Greetings,

Has anyone seen a list of the 13 “Sparking Party Hats”?

So far I have only seen or collected 11. Just curious to see which ones I am missing.

1) Bubby
2) Chubby
3) Clashing
4) Crashing
5) Dashing
6) Freaky
7) Grubby
8) Leaky
9) Smashing
10) Sneaky
11) Snubby

Proootooo
04-13-2023, 08:35 PM
Is it legal to look for someone to trade PL Gold to AL Gold?

Bluemeaneye
04-13-2023, 08:41 PM
Greetings,

So far I have only seen or collected 11. Just curious to see which ones I am missing.

1) Bubby
2) Chubby
3) Clashing
4) Crashing
5) Dashing
6) Freaky
7) Grubby
8) Leaky
9) Smashing
10) Sneaky
11) Snubby

12) Cheeky
13)????

Endpoints
04-13-2023, 08:53 PM
Greetings,

1) Bubby
2) Chubby
3) Clashing
4) Crashing
5) Dashing
6) Freaky
7) Grubby
8) Leaky
9) Smashing
10) Sneaky
11) Snubby

Cheeky and Superlative.
You could check the complete list on Achievements tab - Flair - Baker's Dozen Achievement

Kazori
04-13-2023, 09:32 PM
I'm surprised nothing still has been fixed, this is absolutely disheartening to see especially on an occasion such as pocket legends birthday, I'm hoping they fix this soon, players shouldn't have to be forced to buy more plat to buy sets that weren't properly coded into the loot tables via vendor post cooldown. [emoji52]

looks like that may end up happening. still no response from devs. tomorrow might be the last chance to fix the loot table otherwise it might get added to the vendor after the event or we might never have a chance to get this stuff.

i dont think a piece of black starry set has dropped yet. not sure if all party hats have (havent seen superlative) so completing the title is extremely difficult or impossible right now. and not sure if any of the classic wings have dropped.

like you said its disheartening for a PL bday event not to be able to drop the items advertised, especially the new ones like black starry set

Bluemeaneye
04-14-2023, 12:05 PM
looks like that may end up happening. still no response from devs. tomorrow might be the last chance to fix the loot table otherwise it might get added to the vendor after the event or we might never have a chance to get this stuff.

i dont think a piece of black starry set has dropped yet. not sure if all party hats have (havent seen superlative) so completing the title is extremely difficult or impossible right now. and not sure if any of the classic wings have dropped.

like you said its disheartening for a PL bday event not to be able to drop the items advertised, especially the new ones like black starry set

A bit of a slap in the face to the PL community ( your original people sts :))

Idevour
04-14-2023, 04:12 PM
It is disappointing.
Appears black starry and the beret, classic wings, pets, and superlative party hat were not added to the loot pool.
Amaranthine pieces drop but at a ridiculously low rate(atleast they exist)

Idevour
04-14-2023, 07:50 PM
This loot table needs to be looked at and the event should be extended 1 week.
None of these items appear to drop and are likely missing from the loot pool
Gazer
Amethrax
Classic pink wins
Classic black bat wings
Black starry armor
Snazzy Black beret
Superlative party hat

The amaranthine pieces barely drop and in the first week of the event less than 5 of each pieces have dropped and only 1 known helm, nobody wants another repeat of blood dragon. The rates should be increased. Not to an outrageous amount but we should be able to complete atleast 10 total sets.

largecommander
04-14-2023, 07:58 PM
This loot table needs to be looked at and the event should be extended 1 week.
None of these items appear to drop and are likely missing from the loot pool
Gazer
Amethrax
Classic pink wins
Classic black bat wings
Black starry armor
Snazzy Black beret
Superlative party hat

The amaranthine pieces barely drop and in the first week of the event less than 5 of each pieces have dropped and only 1 known helm, nobody wants another repeat of blood dragon. The rates should be increased. Not to an outrageous amount but we should be able to complete atleast 10 total sets.

I agree with this I've been farming 8 hours a day and have not seen one drop of the items you listed. I do not believe anyone has looted any of those drops

I also agree amaranthine drop rate should be buffed so there are at least 10 total sets in the game and we do not have a repeat of blood dragon where only one player has the full set

Drops should be fixed and the event extended a week so that people have time to actually farm the new vanities

Ifeast
04-14-2023, 08:19 PM
Cinco, I thought you loved us. The Explorer vanity armor thingy still hasn't dropped and like 1 third of the loot table from this event hasn't dropped either. People have mentioned this above. I love you Cinco, please, we just want to be loved, we just want to relax and have fun. We don't want to have to worry about things when we play games, but we are worrying about these drops not dropping for us. We are scared Cinco, please improve the drop rates.

Curvatwo
04-14-2023, 09:45 PM
I think there is a major issue with this loot table, an investigation would be much appreciated, Thanks devs!

Finits
04-15-2023, 03:24 AM
Underwhelming event

_Reunited_
04-16-2023, 12:13 AM
All of us who paid for plat during this event should be granted an additional award post cooldown to compensate for the mind boggling lack of development support, so much money was put into this event by the people just to have a product that isn't working as advertised, why is it so hard to enable the correct loot to drop? I'm pretty sure no one even has all the party hats and that's meant to be semi common in regards to drops???? So frustrating

Bluemeaneye
04-16-2023, 10:46 AM
I dont understand why the development team would release such a half baked event for PLS BIRTHDAY. It really is disheartening.

Futumsh
04-16-2023, 10:51 AM
Event extended, loot issues fixed, superlative hat added to token vendor, several things added to birthday box. See details here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?690014-2023-04-16-Content-Update-(301447)).

Heyimnoob
04-26-2023, 01:45 AM
:onthego::onthego: