PDA

View Full Version : Post your dragonets here!!

Chung Es Mi Heroe
09-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Sooooo i been at work all day while this elite map came out,and during my lunchbreak for a 1/2 hour i managed to get.....2! So now im curious to see how many people have gotten so far.
Post how many drago's and about how many runs u have done so i have an idea when i get to farm this elite...thnx!

Superduper
09-07-2012, 07:55 PM
I got 6!!!

Mage till the end
09-07-2012, 07:56 PM
30-40 runs 3 ichors

Entertaining
09-07-2012, 07:57 PM
7/500 - 7 runs XD

McBain
I've gotten about 15 so far. Don't know how many runs, but I've played for maybe an hour.

LwMark
289/500

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68542-Best-place-to-get-xp-70-71

Ogbuehi
09-07-2012, 08:00 PM
28/500.

ThePvpTwink
09-07-2012, 08:02 PM
12/500

LwMark
09-07-2012, 08:07 PM
15/500

Zeus
09-07-2012, 08:07 PM

Lawl! You caught the liar!

noperly22
09-07-2012, 08:08 PM
bull shyt

ThePvpTwink
09-07-2012, 08:09 PM

o_O

EDIT: nvm i get it lol ...is a 71 but pretending to be a 70

LwMark
09-07-2012, 08:31 PM

Selling

Blue dragon set x2
(sold both)

Red dragon set x2
(sold both)

Green dragon set x2
(sold both)

Buying

Demonic dagger and wing (BOUGHT)

Gold dragon set
(BOUGHT)

Crafted lb set L65
(BOUGHT)

Custom recurve set (BOUGHT)

THANKS ALL TO WHOM BOUGHT

THREAD CLOSED

who really bought.....

Whirlzap
09-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Another phony?

Superduper
09-07-2012, 08:38 PM
289/500

How?!?

Jcyee
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
How?!?

see lwmarks post

Zeus
09-07-2012, 10:38 PM
o_O

70 pretending to be a 71.***

LwMark
09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
o_O

70 pretending to be a 71.***

Soundin to be richer then really is when no one really cares who has more then who***

Bebsi
09-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I just checked my purchase history.

40/500 in 5 hours

I tried the 80 plat elixier which was a waste, after that I used crazy dumpster for faster running speed and small extra buff.
U don't need elixiers tho (if ur team has a little experience).

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/bounphi/940b0eeb0f1c09b31b7ba3b0989cde0b.jpg

mike1298
09-07-2012, 11:03 PM
27/500. Took me 13 runs to go from 25-27 lol.

Entertaining
09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
I just checked my purchase history.

40/500 in 5 hours

I tried the 80 plat elixier which was a waste, after that I used crazy dumpster for faster running speed and small extra buff.
U don't need elixiers tho (if ur team has a little experience).

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/bounphi/940b0eeb0f1c09b31b7ba3b0989cde0b.jpg

you is haxor?

vampinoy
09-07-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm at 42/500, LOL at the liar...perfect time to change name and start over :p

Elitephonix
09-08-2012, 03:05 AM
I'm at 42/500, LOL at the liar...perfect time to change name and start over :p

But he's "limited"

Dalinuel
09-08-2012, 07:35 AM
29/500 this quest is gonna take awhile

Rot
09-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Int and Dex Dragonet Armors are available for a gold cap each in CS now. :)
Too bad I'm not 71 yet, just.. lazy. :(

TEOKILLO
09-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Lol ofc hes a liar he scammed me

slaveleia
09-08-2012, 01:22 PM
75/500 maybe someone's getting close to halfway by now I'm thinking....300?

Bebsi
09-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Think supernamek is pretty close to 300 already xD

slaveleia
09-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I was hearing that. He's a beast! & I saw him running with no elixirs wow

LwMark
09-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I was hearing that. He's a beast! & I saw him running with no elixirs wow

He is beast i joined him yestrday an he was buy himself but he said he couodnt solo with just 3x , total beast, def wil be furat with a new item

Zeus
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
I would appreciate if u would stop being such haters over a darn typo
And u all can talk alot about sombody when online but if they meet u face to face sombody is going to come out with no teeth and broken bones

You're tough.

Btw, can't call a lie a typo.

Zeus
09-08-2012, 07:13 PM
It was not a lie i have 28/500 cant help my finger slid across the 9

So you have multiple 71s?

Anyways, case dropped, not looking to get into an internet fight because I might come out with broken teeth and bones. :/

LwMark
09-08-2012, 07:47 PM
And u all can talk alot about sombody when online but if they meet u face to face sombody is going to come out with no teeth and broken bones

I think im goin to have to start holdin onto my insurance cards for now on when playin pl :(
Im goin to leave this alone
Enjoy your millions of gold from sellin yur 6 drag sets an all those big money deals u do ,
Please no broken bones or teeth, have a good day, good luck reachin l71 hopefully u get your new elite weps before u reach it

Zeus
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Darn right i hate being called lier, scammer, most of all hate being accussed of stuff i didnt do so everybody need to shut their mouth

I hope you realized that was sarcasm.

Prepare
09-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I hope everyone knows he actually is a scammer lol

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Alright angeldrago gimme back my 3.5m and ill take u off the scammer list

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Seems how i got for free by farming deal but i wont be on for tonight i be on in morning cause its 12:24am here so add me ig angeldrago and i will see u on when i get on.? dang another lie

Energizeric
09-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I think you get one about every 3 runs. That seems to be my average.

As far as who has the most, Hyasneagle had about 120 when I spoke to him a couple of hours ago. I'm guessing nobody has more yet. He said he did around 300 runs.

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Sigh pics not working atm i put later

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Look

TEOKILLO
09-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Wth pic not working

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Thats obviously a lie...lol

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Lol i would but pics wont show when i post on mobile app

Prepare
09-08-2012, 08:52 PM
The thing is...honestly youre pathetic, you claim to have 100 mil and u steal
From The poorer community

Corpser
09-08-2012, 09:10 PM
can you guys just chill or sort this out somewhere else all you are going to do, is lock this thread please stop if you really want to continue arguing there it a pm system for the forums or sort this out in game there is no need to call each other out on the forums.

Prepare
09-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Sigh...i pity anyone who trusts this guy, im taking a pl break anyway, if ppl dont care about my warning let him scam you, good bye

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Gonna say some things.

Ooo somebody like creeping around and i guess im not aloud to name a character in dark legends something that i like i like angels cause my family paassed away and i have a hobby to collect dragon sstuff in rl so i cant combined names to make a name that i can remember stuff, who ever u have beef with in pl its not me i havent scammed a person in my life. So dont accuse me of doing it
We don't need to know anything about your real life.
It seems really random for you to say that...almost like it was desperately made up.
Your family passed away?
You like to catch dragon stuff in real life.
I'm sorry that you experienced such trouble in real life, but you have to understand there's nothing we can do on forums.
And you really shouldn't be saying stuff like that, it's personal.
Always bad to bring back old memories and stuff like that.

Thats right u cant you dont know my personal life now if u would stop bashing me and excuse me i have a funeral to arrange
A funeral to arrange?
That sounds sort of...forced.
I honestly don't know what to tell you but, if your family just passed away, you shouldn't even be playing games right now.

You are to cause if u read right i said they arent mine i sold and gave their names on forums in pm messages to avoid all this i sold fpr other people ig so... proven wrong
Okay, whatever you say.

I'm not one to bash on people too much these days, but what's coming out of your mouth is quick and not thought through, a bit immature, and completely extreme.
I don't know exactly what your intention for randomly posting about how many sets you sold or how many elites you have, but you should understand that sometimes those things aren't necessary.
One example to prove that you're quite quick-minded and don't think things through is when you admitted to you making a typo.
Do you look at what you're typing before clicking "Post Quick Reply"?
I don't see how it would be hard to catch an error like that, especially when it is a short post like: "289/500".

I also find the Angeldrago case to be quite interesting.
If you liked dragons, it should've been Angeldragon...unless another typo.

You should also take a look at this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65943-Pocket-legends-1-million-gold-tournament&p=744167#post744167

Zaonabiuibil
09-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Alright angeldrago gimme back my 3.5m and ill take u off the scammer list

Im not angeldrago FYI and wow people like to call other people scammers and say an amount so they can make an easy buck whatever goodluck getting people to.pay u 3m just cause u call them a scammer

Ooo somebody like creeping around and i guess im not aloud to name a character in dark legends something that i like i like angels cause my family paassed away and i have a hobby to collect dragon sstuff in rl so i cant combined names to make a name that i can remember stuff, who ever u have beef with in pl its not me i havent scammed a person in my life. So dont accuse me of doing it

Mhm.... You dug your own grave, way to go.

Prepare
09-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Whirlz I did see that link and I know he's also Unlimitedbird, also why did he make another forum acc so quick? His original name was unlimitedbird right, OH! He tried scamming in the traders market on earlier threads

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41919-FS-FT-Demonic-Str-Set&highlight=Unlimitedbird

LwMark
09-08-2012, 10:24 PM
edit: is there a mute button on forums as well?

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:32 PM
I hate how everybody has to go snooping around finding more stuff to get me make aggrivated and plus my dad died when i was 8 my mother did have cancer for 6 years and just passed yesterday so fyi my family has passed i have to arrange her funeral.
Not to realize a typo after everybody starts bashing.
Being called a scammer haha he needs a life
You for calling me out whatever
and so what i have a character named unlimitedbird thats lvl 70 so what
Blah blah blah every buddy needs to stop crying and just keep to ur own buisness disscussion ended this thread will be removed for all the harrassment and rudeness so stop commenting on billys post unless the specified title is included

And this is what I needed from you.
Yesterday was 09/07/2012.

Read this post.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66593-If-you-could&p=753526#post753526
The date of the post: 08/20/2012.
And this is no typo.
To bring back someone assumes they have already passed away.
I am terribly sorry, my friend, but 09/07/2012 and 08/20/2012 are two completely different dates.

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:39 PM
This thrrad need to be closed cause a bunch of assholes

EDIT: Oh look, you just deleted the above quote too... huh.
EDIT2: I also believe you just deleted the little rage-post after this one about us cyberbulling and that we should go to jail and stuff.
I believe you did the honor of deleting your own posts.
Sorry for the trouble it took you to delete all those posts on this thread, but in case you ever wanted to reverse that action, I was nice enough to capture some of your posts in my quotes.

I hope you feel better.

Have a look at this screenshot.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/Coincidence.png
The editing time (last revised) was today at 11:35 PM, exactly three minutes after I made my previous post, linking to the post you just revised.
Coincidence? No. Who would edit a little post they wrote almost three weeks ago right now? And especially three minutes after I made my post with a link to your post that you just revised.

It was smart to edit mother into gmother, but a rather desperate attempt.
It was smart to also delete all of your posts, and to go around playing "the innocent one" on Prepare, but now that you've deleted all of your posts, I believe I have witnesses who have also quoted those "deleted" posts to actually testify and prove their existences.

A moderator can easily bring back the unedited version at will.

I am sorry to tell you this, but you have just dug your own grave.

vampinoy
09-08-2012, 10:47 PM
...and this is how you catch a poser...perfect time to change your name again and improve on the spiels :P Senor Chang sums up your deed in one word...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNCdM1roZoM

PS: LMAO at the posts being deleted and edited...burn thy evidence LOL! XD

Chivalrous
09-08-2012, 10:49 PM

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Honestly ima go on pl give my gold away delete my account and try my best to get u all banned
okay.

vampinoy
09-08-2012, 10:54 PM
EDIT: Oh look, you just deleted the above quote too... huh.
EDIT2: I also believe you just deleted the little rage-post after this one about us cyberbulling and that we should go to jail and stuff.
I believe you did the honor of deleting your own posts.
Sorry for the trouble it took you to delete all those posts on this thread, but in case you ever wanted to reverse that action, I was nice enough to capture some of your posts in my quotes.

I hope you feel better.

Have a look at this screenshot.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/Coincidence.png
The editing time (last revised) was today at 11:35 PM, exactly three minutes after I made my previous post, linking to the post you just revised.
Coincidence? No. Who would edit a little post they wrote almost three weeks ago right now? And especially three minutes after I made my post with a link to your post that you just revised.

It was smart to edit mother into gmother, but a rather desperate attempt.
It was smart to also delete all of your posts, and to go around playing "the innocent one" on Prepare, but now that you've deleted all of your posts, I believe I have witnesses who have also quoted those "deleted" posts to actually testify and prove their existences.

A moderator can easily bring back the unedited version at will.

I am sorry to tell you this, but you have just dug your own grave.

Bwahahahahahaha *breathes* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I do wonder what he's trying to do...making all these posts and then deleting them right after.
Maybe he's trying to do it so we can see, and then delete so later, others (Mods) can't see.
Too bad I can [FN] Prt Sc.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/Ohboy.png
Now that's some harassment.

vampinoy
09-08-2012, 10:58 PM
I do wonder what he's trying to do...making all these posts and then deleting them right after.
Maybe he's trying to do it so we can see, and then delete so later, others (Mods) can't see.
Too bad I can [FN] Prt Sc.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/Ohboy.png
Now that's some harassment.

I'll re-quote for maximum exposure :P LOL this is so hilarious :P

PS: Forums cops come quick...we have a shady character on the loose, read his Miranda Rights!!!!

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I'll re-quote for maximum exposure :P LOL this is so hilarious :P

It's not hilarious to me.
I only want to get this to the point that people know what is happening- to the point that he knows what he's doing.
I don't want to go laugh at him and harass him like that.

vampinoy
09-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Lmao! :p

PS: It is to me, especially when we're just talking about pixels :P People do so much for mundane things, eh? The punch line is he was just clumsy more than people figuring him out (like one of those 7/11 robbers who got caught 'cuz they got knocked out running through a glass door on their way out? lol ) :P Clumsy pricks are funny, especially the ones behind them devices ;P Thanks, I was entertained for a couple of minutes, now, back to doing more serious stuff :P

McBain
09-08-2012, 11:27 PM
This thread is seriously confusing to me right now. :confused:

LwMark
09-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Well ik your def chaosvision and enternewname

Energizeric
09-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Has anyone ever even dealt with this joker in game?

He, more than anyone else, is responsible for driving up prices on dragon items with his threads where he attempted to sell dragon sets, yet always managed to sell them in game to people that nobody knows for prices like 40-60m per set. Does anyone actually know someone that bought a set from him for these insane amounts? Because I'm beginning to think they never existed and there were never any sales like this.

Anyone can make a thread claiming to be selling a red set, and then after a bunch of offers post "sold in game for 60m".

Because when my buddy today tried to sell a red armor for 25m, he quickly found out that there was nobody will to pay that amount. Yet this guy claims to have sold red and blue sets for amounts in excess of 50m.

So does anyone here know anyone who bought one of these dragon sets from him?

LwMark
09-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Has anyone ever even dealt with this joker in game?

He, more than anyone else, is responsible for driving up prices on dragon items with his threads where he attempted to sell dragon sets, yet always managed to sell them in game to people that nobody knows for prices like 40-60m per set. Does anyone actually know someone that bought a set from him for these insane amounts? Because I'm beginning to think they never existed and there were never any sales like this.

Anyone can make a thread claiming to be selling a red set, and then after a bunch of offers post "sold in game for 60m".

Because when my buddy today tried to sell a red armor for 25m, he quickly found out that there was nobody will to pay that amount. Yet this guy claims to have sold red and blue sets for amounts in excess of 50m.

So does anyone here know anyone who bought one of these dragon sets from him?

also in many threads he bids then wil decline after others dont wana go higher or used the accuse its late i cant get on till tomorow or my phone is diein meet later, ill find the posts, but no i dont beleive anyone has an if 6 drag sets were sold in one day , thats amazing becayuse ik many people an i couldnt even sell a set that same day, or even find anyone sellin a set , an ik many people ingame an know many who own sets, its all fake

heres some stuff i found

6m demo mace set
Cap dagger set
7m x2 demo xbow sets
5m wand set

You're selling all those? If so, can you get on so we can talk?:) I'm on now. Ign Mercante

Limited says he sold all but mace set...so currently trying to buy from him but I can't get him on. So I'm still buying everything.

Parth, still have bow set?

he never replied back to the thread

Yeah i looted blue helm now i just need armor

nice looted a helm

The Flash
09-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Guys just let it die, we know he is boosting himself. On topic im at 263/500. It seems after the update they drop every 3rd or 4th not every other like in the beggining.

P.s The touch screen part where the potions are and the log out stopped responding. How convinient lol. Was fun trying to not die then log out lol. Time to reset phone.

LwMark
09-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Guys just let it die, we know he is boosting himself. On topic im at 263/500. It seems after the update they drop every 3rd or 4th not every other like in the beggining.

P.s The touch screen part where the potions are and the log out stopped responding. How convinient lol. Was fun trying to not die then log out lol. Time to reset phone.

ye im through with i guess, need to farm for inchors lol, ill re join u in a sec, make sure ur phone is working :p

Bebsi
09-09-2012, 04:38 AM
Just met Supernamek in game. He has almost 300 xD

I'm still struggling at 110 :/

Darkven
09-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Aww I'm still trying to get to lv71 hahah...

submit
09-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Im at 8/500

wammm
09-12-2012, 07:33 PM
326/500 :)

come join me igm , password is always X orrrrrrr ... sometimes its an OPEN party :)

Zeus
09-12-2012, 08:18 PM
122/500 :)

ooommmggg
09-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Saw Dragnmaster today with the new bow!!!! Go congradulate him!!!!

LwMark
09-12-2012, 08:33 PM
1. Supernamek
2. Patrick
3. Hyasneagle aka dragnmaster

Bebsi
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
All 3 chose the bow, I wanna see the Shield proc from the axe -.-

Zeus
09-12-2012, 09:27 PM
All 3 chose the bow, I wanna see the Shield proc from the axe -.-

I'll be choosing the axe for PvP reasons, so look out for mine in the next few days! (Hopefully)

LwMark
09-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Bow was pretty tight it made lava on ground, i want axe i really hope i can finish, i seriously will be sad if i get close an fail lol, i think sts will keep this map for over a month more, but idk , hopefully november???? Cause halloweens comin i think maybe will till after that

Zeus
09-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Bow was pretty tight it made lava on ground, i want axe i really hope i can finish, i seriously will be sad if i get close an fail lol, i think sts will keep this map for over a month more, but idk , hopefully november???? Cause halloweens comin i think maybe will till after that

Bow is awesome, but for practicality purposes, staff and axe are better, except for bosses, because that bow's proc would be great at the Mystery Mash boss, which has a time limit.

lilweezy
09-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Bow is awesome, but for practicality purposes, staff and axe are better, except for bosses, because that bow's proc would be great at the Mystery Mash boss, which has a time limit.

do you know the stats of the new dragon items?

gibol1412
09-13-2012, 05:20 AM
211/500 I'm tired lol

Chung Es Mi Heroe
09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
326/500 :)

come join me igm , password is always X orrrrrrr ... sometimes its an OPEN party :)

122/500 :)
u guys all suk...lol..im only 53/500 fml

211/500 I'm tired lol

ooommmggg
09-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I cant wait to see the effects of these weps in pvp...

Zeus
09-13-2012, 02:55 PM
I cant wait to see the effects of these weps in pvp...

Obvserve from a safe distance...

Axe is going to be so OP for "Go" matches.

Whirlzap
09-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Obvserve from a safe distance...

Axe is going to be so OP for "Go" matches.

Go.

-le Axe buffs-
+ 500 Armor

GG noobpollo.

Ogbuehi
09-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Finally at 100/500. Hopefully I'll make some decent progress this weekend. Got a friend who's already got 700.

The Flash
09-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Finally at 100/500. Hopefully I'll make some decent progress this weekend. Got a friend who's already got 700.

How can you have 100/500 and your friend 700. See whats wrong there lol

Ogbuehi
09-15-2012, 07:18 PM
How can you have 100/500 and your friend 700. See whats wrong there lol

He completed the quest on one character already and was already 200 ichors for his second character. Actually, by this post he's probably already at 300 ichors for his second character by now. Now I'm at 140/500.