PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player

Bananaguard
03-22-2023, 01:30 AM
Heya! I was bored one day and recently downloaded AL for fun, and to be honest I didn't expect that I would enjoy I it as much I did when I played years ago. Last time I played seriousy was Tendrin Expansion so its been so long. I played for almost around 6hrs straight with a new character and I still remember the things that I learned in the past. TBH the feeling of nostalgia really hit me and I will try to grind during my free time so if anyone wants to party just hit me up.

Imprudent-Sorcerer Lvl 32
Currently on Shuyal Story Quest
Also if anyone got PRO tips on an anything it would really be helpful. Cheers!:lemo:

Old screenshots for the feels. I found them on forum database lmao:victorious:

Ps.: If someone can link useful endgame guides here. I would be very grateful.

Bun-Bun
03-22-2023, 08:31 AM
GZ op player, wcb

Kaido150500
03-22-2023, 11:28 AM
Well bad idea i guess
But still welcome in a game where the prices getting manipulated and if u want be in lb u dont need the right items for it u just need to have gold to pay people who know the trick/or have the items for it and they will give u slots in lb :p
Welcome to Arcane Legends [emoji3061]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Honorably
03-22-2023, 01:28 PM
You have 420 points in that winter event screenshot. Nice.

Kakashis
03-22-2023, 05:06 PM
welcome back! if you have any old vanities, it may be worth a ton nowadays!

Bananaguard
03-22-2023, 05:21 PM
Well bad idea i guess
But still welcome in a game where the prices getting manipulated and if u want be in lb u dont need the right items for it u just need to have gold to pay people who know the trick/or have the items for it and they will give u slots in lb [emoji14]
Welcome to Arcane Legends [emoji3061]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalkthats weird hmm. Thanks tho

Bananaguard
03-22-2023, 05:25 PM
welcome back! if you have any old vanities, it may be worth a ton nowadays!Yea I saw the prices in auc. I actually HAD a decent amount of old vanities but that's a story for another time.

Rihc
03-22-2023, 06:04 PM
Welcome back! :) the biggest tip I can give you now is to be friendly. I personally enjoy this game because of the friendships I've built over the years of playing (it's more like a social app to me now lol) You might get bored and frustrated with everything going on in the game now but once you build a great relationship with players, there will always be a reason to come back and play :)

Additionally,
+ You may try to focus levelling up for now to enjoy the game content with most of the players since most of us is at max level now.
+ You may get a speedset at least to play the game efficiently.
+ You may join active guilds as it is beneficial in many aspects such as getting helps, socializing, and guild mini events. ( if there will be one in the guild you will be joining)
+ Have fun! one of the great things about this game is that you can enjoy it however you want.

worldwide309
03-23-2023, 01:42 PM
welcome back brother. i wish you the best