PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering if these hyperlink ads are annoying anyone else?

TANKKAAR
09-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I just recently started seeing these a week or 2 ago but they have been popping up more and more and get really bothersome while im scrolling through on my comp. They pop up with a 3x3 photo ad that blocks half of the post im trying to read which is kind of annoying. From what I can tell they don't even seem relevant to the majority of forum users so why are they here?

These are the most recent ones that I remember off the top of my head. Are you guys even seeing these? Is it Malware on my comp?

Classes
Work

EDIT

This is what i'm seeing:

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Justwonderingifthesehyperlinkadsareannoyinganyonee lse.png

Traebeles99
09-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey Tank, I have never seen these ads but I play on ipod so i guess u would have to ask comp users but idk might be malware better hope not xD good luck!

Otukura
09-07-2012, 11:56 PM
AdBlock Plus

Unfortunately it doesn't block big bold red text :s

TANKKAAR
09-08-2012, 12:58 AM
AdBlock Plus

Unfortunately it doesn't block big bold red text :s

Lol.... Im just hoping that it will make me stand out so I can be made a GOA then quit a week later...ha

And thanks for the tip :banana:

Floating
09-08-2012, 01:23 AM
I have multiply seen the ads. They adjust on random words as I have noticed cause the words who have been shown to me like that are many many many"