View Full Version : Feedback: Crypt of Renown

asommers
03-23-2023, 01:37 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Anehazaz
03-23-2023, 01:52 PM
Might need to instigate a door lock before boss because as per usual most players won’t wait for the slower players

waflm
03-23-2023, 02:01 PM
Jewels chest can loot in the event or is for tier?

Enviado desde mi STK-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Cinco
03-23-2023, 02:02 PM
Jewels chest can loot in the event or is for tier?

Just for Silver tier.

snakeeyes
03-23-2023, 02:09 PM
Just for Silver tier.

Add gates to main boss many player waiting only to respawn fire dragon.

waflm
03-23-2023, 02:14 PM
Add gates to main boss many player waiting only to respawn fire dragon.+1

codered
03-23-2023, 02:14 PM
@cinco many player just rush to the boss and not helping with the minions, there should be some gate for it. Thank you

Longtao
03-23-2023, 02:17 PM
NO to gates.

Cinco
03-23-2023, 02:20 PM
@cinco many player just rush to the boss and not helping with the minions, there should be some gate for it. Thank you

Worth considering.

In the meantime I would definitely suggest you reach out to other players and form a party that can cooperate. It's the most fun and efficient way to play :-)

Rushers who are going for points / Tiers will eventually figure out that this strat is a bad one. The boss only gives ~40 while the rest of the map gives ~160 per clear. Plus there's the sitting there waiting for the boss to spawn which could take a few minutes depending on the group.

Tekila
03-23-2023, 02:26 PM
It has Good fondation for a dungeon.
The traps are to repetitive they are just basically killer was that goes up and down maybe try adding some firing projectiles traps and some who does like saws running left and right who need some timing to be passed, some poison rooms for fighting mini or mobs would be cool aswel (basically a room where you receive some dots), and maybe some exploding traps that blast you when you hit them.

Moreover maybe can you try some interactions such as adding an button in multiple rooms who need to all be pressed in order to unlocks the boss’s room as an example.
Or some mini activities like finding an orb and bringing it to some places to open other rooms full of monsters, mini bosses, boss.
Only killing some minions is not that fun.

The new axe looks dope but it is just a beautiful useless weapon I didn’t try the others. How about making it a mythic and pretty much powerfull so we can use it? It would give use multiple possible gameplay. Moreover I suggest that it becomes a vanity craft able.

The mobs and mini’s available to fight are all the same and too easy to kill.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Cinco
03-23-2023, 02:27 PM
It has Good fondation for a dungeon.
The traps are to repetitive they are just basically killer was that goes up and down maybe try adding some firing projectiles traps and some who does like saws running left and right who need some timing to be passed, some poison rooms for fighting mini or mobs would be cool aswel (basically a room where you receive some dots), and maybe some exploding traps that blast you when you hit them.

Moreover maybe can you try some interactions such as adding an button in multiple rooms who need to all be pressed in order to unlocks the boss’s room as an example.
Or some mini activities like finding an orb and bringing it to some places to open other rooms full of monsters, mini bosses, boss.
Only killing some minions is not that fun.

The new axe looks dope but it is just a beautiful useless weapon I didn’t try the others. How about making it a mythic and pretty much powerfull so we can use it? It would give use multiple possible gameplay. Moreover I suggest that it becomes a vanity craft able.

The mobs and mini’s available to fight are all the same and too easy to kill.

What level Axe are you using?

I ask because Legendaries at 81 aren't going to blow you away if you're already using Mythic (let alone Arcane) gears. These new weapons are kinda like the Rachnarus stuff but with a damage proc instead of a snare, etc. :-)

Aldous
03-23-2023, 02:33 PM
Can we have the Greedy chests crafting back for this event pls? [emoji3] The one where you combine Epic Lvl81 Weapon/Helm/Armor for a chest that drops gold?

A Guy Xields
03-23-2023, 02:47 PM
The Last Piece Of The Wings Is Drop From Boss Or Minis O Where To Get? Can Answer Thanks

Enviado desde mi 21121210G mediante Tapatalk

xbell
03-23-2023, 02:54 PM
Just for Silver tier.Why the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can't be shown?
Does the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can be stashed?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Pyrogenie
03-23-2023, 03:03 PM
Looks and sounds great. Look forward to it!
Now for the big question on everyone’s mind. The Loremaster vanity set… is that just to tease us or can we get our hands on that. 🤤

jho
03-23-2023, 03:19 PM
It feels repetitive and with no loot(only materials) people will get bored of it in less than a day. Add some kind of chest or something to craft and make the map grindable

Maroš
03-23-2023, 03:27 PM
Regarding loot:
- add jewel chests as loot from Dragon
- add elixirs (include spirit xp ones) / jewels as possible loot from chests

Neutrone
03-23-2023, 03:33 PM
A solo mode that is slightly easier would be nice. People are running in all directions and doing whatever they want...

snakeeyes
03-23-2023, 03:38 PM
Regarding loot:
- add jewel chests as loot from Dragon
- add elixirs (include spirit xp ones) / jewels as possible loot from chests

+1 for this

Polosam
03-23-2023, 04:03 PM
@Cinco do chests drop anything else other than gold?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-23-2023, 04:05 PM
@Cinco do chests drop anything else other than gold?

Recipes to craft the event Title and Badge can only be looted from the chests.

Polosam
03-23-2023, 04:18 PM
Recipes to craft the event Title and Badge can only be looted from the chests.Alright. Could we also reduce the knock back of the barrels? It is a bit too strong and it can mess up your char and get you too easily killed with traps. Just the only thing that bothered me so far

xbell
03-23-2023, 04:36 PM
Why the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can't be shown?
Does the rewards for gold tier and plat tier can be stashed? The title and badge

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk@Cinco

gunstick
03-23-2023, 04:41 PM
Do people even read what is written in content update or what npc says.... 254758

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

storga
03-23-2023, 04:49 PM
Do people even read what is written in content update or what npc says.... 254758

Sent from my RMX3381 using TapatalkThanks for sharing this

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

ohmygua
03-23-2023, 04:58 PM
Anyone else feel like the damage is a bit high at lvl 81, i find myself getting one shot by every mob in the event map, especially during Ursoth event where I farmed a good 700 deaths the whole 2 weeks, I would like to suggest a nerf with the amount of damage output bc I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, it defeats the purpose of a “fun” event if I and other players are dying every 5 seconds. Lower levels get the luxury or being able to solo these event maps and yet when it comes to 81 we are obligated to have krak gear (which a lot of us cannot afford) in order to survive even 1 event run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
03-23-2023, 05:37 PM
lower drop rates of loot . sooo hard even my level 1 dies lol . also soo hard my hardcore character is trembling doesnt wanna set foot inside crypt

Shandoxax
03-23-2023, 05:47 PM
Anyone else feel like the damage is a bit high at lvl 81, i find myself getting one shot by every mob in the event map, especially during Ursoth event where I farmed a good 700 deaths the whole 2 weeks, I would like to suggest a nerf with the amount of damage output bc I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way, it defeats the purpose of a “fun” event if I and other players are dying every 5 seconds. Lower levels get the luxury or being able to solo these event maps and yet when it comes to 81 we are obligated to have krak gear (which a lot of us cannot afford) in order to survive even 1 event run.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLmao yea so lwts beat our 2weeks record in just 1 week then[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
03-23-2023, 06:56 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI only died to trap. Mobs seemed a lot easier than ursoth.

Dont stand in traps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Anehazaz
03-23-2023, 07:20 PM
I gave it a go but at 7k points I realised it was not enjoyable for me because of the time needed and realised I would have the likelihood of getting rsi from this. You did warn that it was advisable to run with a party but this isn’t particularly something that I can invest my time with, even with a pty. I think it’s the realisation that you only get a reward at end..if you don’t have the time to complete it’s just all time wasted as materials aren’t able to be sold( I understand that this is probably to encourage more players to participate) but I keep watching that silver bar to see if it’s moved thinking maybe it’s having ping issues @@ Anyway this is my first couple of hours opinion and I’m sure that many players will enjoy it, just not for me xD on another note the Ursoth event was great :)

Avaree
03-23-2023, 07:48 PM
I gave it a go but at 7k points I realised it was not enjoyable for me because of the time needed and realised I would have the likelihood of getting rsi from this. You did warn that it was advisable to run with a party but this isn’t particularly my idea of fun, even with pty. I think it’s the realisation that you only get a small but nice reward at end..if you don’t have the time to complete it’s just all time wasted as materials aren’t able to be sold( I understand that this is probably to encourage more players to participate) but watching that silver bar move so slowly is not fun. Anyway this is my first couple of hours opinion and I’m sure that many players will enjoy it, just not for me xD on another note the Ursoth event was great :)

Well said (:
+1

Snaptubepro
03-23-2023, 08:14 PM
Its sad that even in a game, human are greedy....

Firulaisss
03-23-2023, 08:17 PM
I had high expectations for this event but now idk if it’s worth spend all my time on get all the crafting ingredientes cuz idk how we are going to get the wings. At gold tier? We need more info about it. I love playing this game.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
03-23-2023, 08:20 PM
I had high expectations for this event but now idk if it’s worth spend all my time on get all the crafting ingredientes cuz idk how we are going to get the wings. At gold tier? We need more info about it. I love playing this game.

No, just let the wing be forgotten forever just like previous issue with sand aura where no one looted it. I want this to happen to the fire wing xD.

Nouts
03-23-2023, 09:05 PM
I only died to trap. Mobs seemed a lot easier than ursoth.

Dont stand in traps.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.Warrior? XD my mage die all time for mobs/traps/boss, with shield or proc i still alive but when it end i die, no chance to survive if not with proc/shield or pet (For a little time, my shield is broken so fast) if u playing on mage this evento will surely make you depressed.
+1 to nerf dmg.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

gazelleeee
03-23-2023, 09:08 PM
@Cinco the trap is too much and if we don't hit the mob or just far a little we don't got the point please fix that cause that make us got no point thank u :)

Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
03-23-2023, 09:09 PM
Warrior? XD my mage die all time for mobs/traps/boss, with shield or proc i still alive but when it end i die, no chance to survive if not with proc/shield or pet (For a little time, my shield is broken so fast) if u playing on mage this evento will surely make you depressed.
+1 to nerf dmg.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o TapatalkAs a mage........

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Jiubara
03-23-2023, 09:24 PM

U could awnser your own question simply by checking the crafting station of the event shows u everything needed to craft the wings.
And no not from gold tier.
For some reason theres no bronze tier, silver tier = 1k points = jewel chest, gold tier = 50k points = animated title, 100k points = plat tier = animated badge.

gazelleeee
03-23-2023, 10:21 PM
and the mob damage @Cinco must be nerfed, not enjoying this event so far with this death event

Sent from my ASUS_I005D using Tapatalk

LilJJ03
03-23-2023, 10:27 PM
Even warriors die a lot in the event. The most annoying thing besides the traps are the bombs that push you into the traps. I feel like they should remove the bombs at least since there are already traps which no one enjoys.

Tekila
03-23-2023, 10:30 PM
What level Axe are you using?

I ask because Legendaries at 81 aren't going to blow you away if you're already using Mythic (let alone Arcane) gears. These new weapons are kinda like the Rachnarus stuff but with a damage proc instead of a snare, etc. :-)

I got a lvl 80 one for now.
But I tried it on lvl 81 e zodias content even with kraken armor it cannot event do a mob in 1min so I assume that it’s good looking but pretty useless…

UwU123
03-23-2023, 10:36 PM
Decrease the pts to 20k gold 50k plat or increase the pts given per clear to 300-500 pts per clear.. as a casual, i dont have all the time to just play this game 24/7

& Atleast add some loot table percentage, let the players know what they can loot & expect from those chests to drop..

I've farmed for 5 hours opening those dungeon chests not even knowing that it can drop the recipes for the titles.. and all i got is dusts and bones and some measly gold & 1 single eye from the boss. Sounds "thrilling" & "fun" right?

By not showing/rewarding players by how much time they've put in to the game makes it discouraging to actually play in general..

Traps are more of a nuisance than a challenge imo, its like that one mosquito flying in your ear while you try to sleep.

Megatr0n
03-23-2023, 11:17 PM
keep it 100k points

Lim Weibin
03-23-2023, 11:22 PM
Overall this event felt good to me, tier points are reasonable since each run gives 150-200 points. Only dispute I have would be the spiking gates that can 1 shot you if you're 1-2 late dodging it.

Lim Weibin
03-23-2023, 11:25 PM
A solo mode that is slightly easier would be nice. People are running in all directions and doing whatever they want...

+1, I ran solo mode 90% of the time and would hands down prefer running it alone rather than going in randoms.

Robtadius
03-23-2023, 11:31 PM
really enjoying it so far, only annoyance is the exploding barrels with the insane knockback. It's kind of a guaranteed death, especially if you're teammates just like to smack everything in sight.

lelmapachel
03-23-2023, 11:31 PM
Hi, im making this discussion for those people who like to run and take all the point by themselves, and when the boss is coming they dont wait for the others to come at boss, SO PLEASE IF U ARE DESESPERARE JUST GO DO THE MAP SOLO, PEOPLE TRAYING TO GET POINT TOO NO ONLY URS, theres always the same problem with people who only run without waiting for others, i understand maybe they dont have set speed but dude theres a choice to do the map solo. THANK YOU

Megatr0n
03-23-2023, 11:36 PM
gotta make power the minimum new weapons to L1 plzzzzz

Megatr0n
03-23-2023, 11:42 PM
the minimum leve enemies are L10 they gotta be lowered plz

Xyv.io
03-23-2023, 11:56 PM
@devs please heavily nerf the event map difficulty. It's insanely annoying, people will just not play the event.....

dafak
03-24-2023, 12:22 AM
and the barrels too annoying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

lelmapachel
03-24-2023, 12:54 AM
They should just make mobs easy kill and quit all the trap then damn hahahah, the event is called difficult, not easy

Firulaisss
03-24-2023, 01:13 AM
U could awnser your own question simply by checking the crafting station of the event shows u everything needed to craft the wings.
And no not from gold tier.
For some reason theres no bronze tier, silver tier = 1k points = jewel chest, gold tier = 50k points = animated title, 100k points = plat tier = animated badge.

I am asking cuz it doesn’t say where to get the wings, and if it’s like the sand aura like the other guy said [emoji88] we will never get that wings lol [emoji3525] and I really like them that I am farming the each ingredientes for them. And is 8h each and 1 day de other. And I have to spend 25k in each ingredient crafted is money that will get lost if I don’t get the wings ingredients.

jho
03-24-2023, 01:20 AM
It is really boring if the loot is only materials and epic gear..you die too many times for just epic gear..
Monarch chests or higher chances for jewel chests would be a better choice to make the dying more worth it.

Can't run for hours just for epic and dusts

xbell
03-24-2023, 01:37 AM
The annoying thing is the traps+exploding barrels is in where you fight the mini boss.

Mitsooos
03-24-2023, 03:16 AM
Fantastic event !! I like the total difficulty of this map, it unlock the full potential of my gear that I have gained so hard !
All it needs is careful playing and attack with strategy, the lagging is the biggest enemy!

I hope a map like this to be available in the future on game, ty

gunstick
03-24-2023, 03:17 AM
Run to the side in such a way that you can not be shot into the trap by the push

But honestly it seems like sts is making it unnecessarily difficult with endgame mobs lately nglLol run to side? This is what I do always but still get pushed into trap by bomb..... And when I spawn on trap, guess what? I again died.
This way I died 3 times on the same trap, this freaking trap is spawn killing -.-

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
03-24-2023, 03:54 AM
Try nekro/glowstick/venim/toxy AA and let the aoe kill the barrels first

Lim Weibin
03-24-2023, 06:07 AM
Can the pushback distance from the barrels be shortened? It literally pushes me back by 3m or so and it's very annoying.

antartica
03-24-2023, 06:09 AM
It's more like death farming rather than titles and badges...

Mitsooos
03-24-2023, 06:17 AM
On mini boss rooms not attacking at all , move straight ahead to the top behind the bars that spawns the chests after kill mini boss , and attack from there ,this way you not die from explosions.

antartica
03-24-2023, 06:29 AM
as a rog i agree

Tachibana
03-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Please what is the drop rate of this Igneath's burnt wings? xD this is so hard to loot.

TheBoon
03-24-2023, 11:13 AM
peeps really hate challenge *smh* the event is fine 😊and ya'll be fine too.

Lim Weibin
03-24-2023, 11:25 AM
peeps really hate challenge *smh* the event is fine ��and ya'll be fine too.

I agree... such events give off the challenging hype and that is what is needed for future similar-related events. The rewards are pretty dope themselves, so the difficulty of obtaining them should have some relevance to it.

Zhaorabeos
03-24-2023, 11:26 AM
Event is just great!:)

Hohenheim
03-24-2023, 01:30 PM
@Cinco dont put gates on main boss if ppl have problems with kraken set users just make a party and go with ur friend so they gonna wait you, also if u increase drop chance what gonna be the proposition of event? get 100k points for a badge? man the game have to be hard to be amusing cuz if all get easy the game gonna be bored. the difficulty of getting something is what keeps people playing, the badge is achieved only by running, it does not require more effort than time, but the uncertainty of not knowing if you will get the wings gives an entertaining and interesting touch to the event, so the people run and run because if you get the wings you will have something exclusive and expensive

Cinco
03-24-2023, 01:40 PM
@Cinco dont put gates on main boss if ppl have problems with kraken set users just make a party and go with ur friend so they gonna wait you, also if u increase drop chance what gonna be the proposition of event? get 100k points for a badge? man the game have to be hard to be amusing cuz if all get easy the game gonna be bored. the difficulty of getting something is what keeps people playing, the badge is achieved only by running, it does not require more effort than time, but the uncertainty of not knowing if you will get the wings gives an entertaining and interesting touch to the event, so the people run and run because if you get the wings you will have something exclusive and expensive

I thought it through and a gate on the boss is fine. It’s gonna happen w the next update.

Rushing the boss is still a very bad idea if you want to earn Plat Tier quickly since you force yourself to miss out on the majority of points every run.

Cinco
03-24-2023, 02:35 PM
Monster difficulty is controversial - whether it's 'too easy' or 'too hard.'

Events that are 'too easy' risk robbing their rewards of meaning and value. Events that are 'too hard' risk disenfranchising the socially isolated, inexperienced and under-geared players.

With that in mind: Arcane Legends is replete with methods that allow Players to overcome high difficulty (Parties, Jewel Upgrades, Elixirs, Awakenings, Pet Companions). The same cannot be said for events that are too easy.

Difficulty provides a fertile ground for Players to build relationships. I see it in game and on the forums. In game I see Players making parties, OP Players carrying old friends and new friends. On the forums I see excellent tips and tricks, advice on builds and Pet usage. It's something that has been lacking in this community for far too long - and I love seeing it!

Future events will not all be 'ultra hard' like these recent ones have been. We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.

Thanks for your comments and best wishes to you all! :-)

Cinco
03-24-2023, 02:49 PM
Hi, im making this discussion for those people who like to run and take all the point by themselves, and when the boss is coming they dont wait for the others to come at boss, SO PLEASE IF U ARE DESESPERARE JUST GO DO THE MAP SOLO, PEOPLE TRAYING TO GET POINT TOO NO ONLY URS, theres always the same problem with people who only run without waiting for others, i understand maybe they dont have set speed but dude theres a choice to do the map solo. THANK YOU

Today's update added a door prior to the boss - to help with the 'rushing' issue.

Cinco
03-24-2023, 02:51 PM
@devs please heavily nerf the event map difficulty. It's insanely annoying, people will just not play the event.....

There is really no reason to nerf the difficulty given how easily AL Players can increase their power - by forming parties, upgrading items, awakening items, using elixirs... and did I mention forming a party?

Also, given that it is a free to play event with a free to enter portal the difficulty is justified insofar as it is the only real obstacle to everyone owning all of the trade-friendly rewards that the Crypt of Renown has to offer.

snakeeyes
03-24-2023, 04:56 PM
We play this game because of adventure and strategy with other friends and co players so no need to nerf difficulty, old player remember holloween event. (Year 2014) when rogue need the help of warior or arc ability of nekro to pass the poison of paracel boss, need help of kelvins aa pet to stun boss to avoid deaths.

Copycode
03-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Hi, i wonder if the crafted wings can be used by all classes or just each?

sixzy
03-24-2023, 07:46 PM
points for silver n gold to high for me… happy grinding!

maybe make the ingredients tradeable… let the players choose if they want to craft or sell it.

Kaziscate
03-24-2023, 08:12 PM
I wish there was bit more consistency in how tier rewards are valued among events. The tier rewards in this event feels stingy when compared to ursoth's. We got a tradable badge, some runes, a loot buff, and 50 elite awaken gems for reaching plat tier in ursoth, which didn't take long to achieve. In this event, we only get a tradable badge for reaching a plat tier that takes at least 4 hours of farming everyday. Am I missing something here?

Cinco
03-24-2023, 08:24 PM
points for silver n gold to high for me… happy grinding!

maybe make the ingredients tradeable… let the players choose if they want to craft or sell it.

Second tier crafts can be traded. Not the looted components but things you make with them in pursuit of the wings.

Cinco
03-24-2023, 08:25 PM
I wish there was bit more consistency in how tier rewards are valued among events. The tier rewards in this event feels stingy when compared to ursoth's. We got a tradable badge, some runes, a loot buff, and 50 elite awaken gems for reaching plat tier in ursoth, which didn't take long to achieve. In this event, we only get a tradable badge for reaching a plat tier that takes at least 4 hours of farming everyday. Am I missing something here?

It’s a week long mini event with no LB - and the Tier rewards are very specific to the debut of Badge and Title furnishings. Very distinct from a major multi week event with both Tiers and LB, bonus crafts, hidden vanities etc.

Cinco
03-24-2023, 08:26 PM
Hi, i wonder if the crafted wings can be used by all classes or just each?

You can choose to craft one for any one Class. See the details before you commit to crafting a particular set to be certain it’s for the class you desire.

gracefxl
03-24-2023, 09:03 PM
Hello, the most recent patch notes states the drop chances were buffed within the event zone. However, I have ran 100.3k points, just hit plat tier moments ago. Bare in mind, 60k of which were obtained after the buff. Yet, I myself have not looted a single drop, or have seen anything drop. Not even a recipe.That’s roughly 900-1000 runs. Another factor to keep in mind. I was running with 30% Luck and 25% luck the entire way through. How low are the drop chances exactly? I understand wanting more players to run event, it gains activity. Yet, it gets to a point where it becomes rather discouraging. I believe there to be a need for a more prominent adjustment.

ItsNotOrange
03-24-2023, 09:14 PM
Wew gz for plat tier

Anehazaz
03-25-2023, 06:50 AM
It isn’t about kraken set users..it’s about the players that make straight to boss room without participating in the rest of the dungeon, or players that cannot wait for the few seconds for all ppl to make to the gates..like most things we shouldn’t need a gate but some players attitudes dictate that we do. It’s you who should be making a party or running solo rather than expecting people in random to clear a map for you.

Anehazaz
03-25-2023, 06:53 AM
I thought it through and a gate on the boss is fine. It’s gonna happen w the next update.

Rushing the boss is still a very bad idea if you want to earn Plat Tier quickly since you force yourself to miss out on the majority of points every run.

Thanks for this and also the dropping of the lix kits has made casual running more beneficial but still pointless

Sakura Bushido
03-25-2023, 08:44 AM
I think those lootable rewards are ment to be rare Right? Remember 1m+ points lbs no badges?.

Also i dont know if luck does anything to buff the rates of those type of drops.

Im rather pleased by more rare stuff opening doors for those who are lucky. they gain good amount of gold or cool items desired by the more settled players.

takotako
03-26-2023, 07:50 AM
Monster difficulty is controversial - whether it's 'too easy' or 'too hard.'

Events that are 'too easy' risk robbing their rewards of meaning and value. Events that are 'too hard' risk disenfranchising the socially isolated, inexperienced and under-geared players.

With that in mind: Arcane Legends is replete with methods that allow Players to overcome high difficulty (Parties, Jewel Upgrades, Elixirs, Awakenings, Pet Companions). The same cannot be said for events that are too easy.

Difficulty provides a fertile ground for Players to build relationships. I see it in game and on the forums. In game I see Players making parties, OP Players carrying old friends and new friends. On the forums I see excellent tips and tricks, advice on builds and Pet usage. It's something that has been lacking in this community for far too long - and I love seeing it!

Future events will not all be 'ultra hard' like these recent ones have been. We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.

Thanks for your comments and best wishes to you all! :-)Pog. Ngl the past few events i participated in was also the time i started appreciating elixirs without realizing it lol, it started in pet rescue event, i thought the elixirs we always get there was useless due to its quantity but nowadays im close to consuming them all. Those elixirs that i used to thought useless bcus they werent pretty much necessary before (armor, dmg reduc, dmg), i just started using now.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Firulaisss
03-26-2023, 02:51 PM
It’s me or after reaching 100k or seeing the a lot of materials and no loot, just give up at this event? :phttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230326/da6caf7c08c7c74ef610207007d15018.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230326/862f37a139c00b027c25b65e5dae9d51.jpg

It was fun playing with my guildmates on discord, but they give up too. HAVE FUN!! let’s see what egg hunter has for us.

Gl y’all [emoji3590]

BB9
03-26-2023, 03:07 PM
I had high hopes for this event but yeah, stopped at 51k myself - will buy the badge as it's getting cheaper. Didn't see anyone loot a single title, badge or recipe. I like that STS are adding rare items here and there but basing an entire event (even if mini) around that is no fun. The materials are also worthless when you take into account 25k gold to craft the tradeable ones. It's pretty much all or nothing.

If the event is going to be this grindy to reach plat tier, I'd prefer less traps and more forgiving mobs.

Polosam
03-26-2023, 05:11 PM
Where specifically can you drop the wings from? Boss or chests?

Lim Weibin
03-26-2023, 09:46 PM
Possibly to add a higher drop rate alone for the wings only, I have been told by quite a few of my friends that either they or their party members themselves have looted the recipes/titles more often than the wings itself. Seems like it's more of an issue with the wings drop rate rather than the recipes/titles e.g.

ps: I myself have looted a title on the first day of event, so it's justifiable for the drop rate. But for the wings, not at all in my case.

Cinco
03-27-2023, 09:36 AM
Where specifically can you drop the wings from? Boss or chests?

You can only loot the Burnt Wings from Igneath.

Mitsooos
03-27-2023, 11:09 AM
Playing solo from start I loot 2 lucky looter titles so far, I'm not plat tier yet, so don't give up !

intruders
03-27-2023, 12:58 PM
Playing solo from start I loot 2 lucky looter titles so far, I'm not plat tier yet, so don't give up !you are lucky looter indeed :)

Does that title drop from mobs? Or mini/main boss only?

BB9
03-27-2023, 12:59 PM
Playing solo from start I loot 2 lucky looter titles so far, I'm not plat tier yet, so don't give up !

Did you loot the titles from mobs or mini boss'? Reason I ask is I've been thinking of doing 3 mini boss and final boss rush skipping most of the mobs

Lim Weibin
03-27-2023, 01:00 PM
Did you loot the titles from mobs or mini boss'? Reason I ask is I've been thinking of doing 3 mini boss and final boss rush skipping most of the mobs

I looted 1 lucky title from miniboss :)

QuaseT
03-27-2023, 03:22 PM
Not my kind of event. Grind heavy with only ultra rare loot is demotivating. Stopped at 100k and havent seen a drop in my party lol

Mitsooos
03-28-2023, 04:32 AM

I kill everything on map open all chest, In chests never see any drop except gold and elixirs, the mobs drop only ingredients and equipment, the mini boss drops the badges!

HuzNy
03-28-2023, 08:49 AM
Most unfriendly event. after entering the map, they immediately clear the mobs and just leave. because points are counted if we kill mobs, it's very difficult to get 100k points. very unfair to some players

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
03-28-2023, 11:13 AM
At 60k points 1 lucky looter on solo, just focus on game dont lose hope, enjoy and relax, the mechanics of this event is for the hardworking players not for lazy people that want everything is easy.

Leyit
03-28-2023, 11:44 AM
At 60k points 1 lucky looter on solo, just focus on game dont lose hope, enjoy and relax, the mechanics of this event is for the hardworking players not for lazy people that want everything is easy.Or just buy the badge for 30m which is equals to %10 of the time consuming on GL farm, in my opinion i liked the event but community have no idea how good this badge. but they love weird lb sets

Maroš
03-28-2023, 12:03 PM
1 cracked lightning jewel in 240k pts says it all.
At this point it is best to farm gold, and buy multiple cracked jewels faster. :P

Note: event is fine (big + for map, traps, boss), i like playing it, but i believe it should be more rewarding to active runners (big - for rng mythic loot).

Avaree
03-28-2023, 06:28 PM
Very interesting event.

Low drops lost all motivation for me. Points gained per run felt ok.
One thing I would like to see changed is when a player dies when being pushed into the gates, that player revives, they respawn on the gates for an insta death. Players should have a 2 second invulnerability when they die as a result of the traps.

will0
03-28-2023, 06:48 PM
Very interesting event.

Low drops lost all motivation for me. Points gained per run felt ok.
One thing I would like to see changed is when a player dies when being pushed into the gates, that player revives, they respawn on the gates for an insta death. Players should have a 2 second invulnerability when they die as a result of the traps.

Too much un necessary death from traps and I agree with you... I also think per run points need to be more.. Taking too long to go to plat..

Susanne
03-29-2023, 03:28 AM
It's not good is it? Like I said in another thread, tried it and soon lost interest. To get to plat tier in one week is probably not impossible if you played way too much. I don't think you should encourage people to play for long periods of time, it's not good for their health.
This is constructive criticism.

Tekila
03-29-2023, 09:59 AM
Too much gates near the minis, so when the barrel explodes you are pushed into the spikes maybe put traps in the way to the mini and at most at the entry only not in the same room as it. You can find other mechanics for the mini that are easy to code or already existing but I think that traps are not the way to go.

The loot rate of cool stuff is very low so you feel no gratification in running the event after 100 runs I abandoned cause it’s not enjoying more pain than amusement moreover it’s not really healthy to reach plat in 1week but that’s the challenge maybe.

The thing is that the runs are pretty short and too easy so it becomes really boring aswell.

Anehazaz
03-29-2023, 11:08 AM
So now we get to the end nearly of this event and my feelings haven’t changed, like with the so called ‘10th’ birthday celebrations, and others ..I think it’s another event were the looting is done by the very few..too much time wasted to achieve absolutely nothing. I really don’t understand this strategy, events should be fun for the majority..well..let’s just keep the minority happy and wave bye bye to more players because ultimately we log in for enjoyment. Not much fun spending time miserably playing for nothing.

Snaptubepro
03-29-2023, 11:22 AM
Everyone are rating this event as worst event. So my suggestion, never bring this event ever again. Thank you.

Oakmaiden
03-29-2023, 12:14 PM
It's not good is it? Like I said in another thread, tried it and soon lost interest. To get to plat tier in one week is probably not impossible if you played way too much. I don't think you should encourage people to play for long periods of time, it's not good for their health.
This is constructive criticism.

100% agrees and didn’t play this terrible event!

Kaziscate
03-30-2023, 12:42 AM
We've learned a lot and will be applying variable difficulty to maximize player enjoyment of events as the year rolls on.

Does this mean enemies will be tougher/weaker based on how strong a player is or are we getting an option to do elite versions of event dungeons?

Nexior
03-30-2023, 10:52 AM
Was fun to run. Loot make me happyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230330/839d48651e149f876ee10d580d09ff21.jpg

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thewolfbull
03-30-2023, 01:45 PM
Really good event, 2 things I would change: Make the ankh screen hidable/transparent in order to see when it's safe to revive if a trap kills you and make mini bosses pullable/pushable so warrior is more useful.

Neutrone
03-31-2023, 03:26 AM
In the future for similar events, I would appreciate the separate zones being gated off until the previous is cleared (kinda like the zodias maps).

Also adding a solo mode where the zone is slightly easier.

I looted nothing, and I stopped playing before hitting plat. But I like the concept of having rare things to loot. However it would have been nice if my excess materials could be used to craft something else (like how you added the elixirs at the end), I feel like that would have made this event fun and worth doing.

Otherwise not really an event you can participate in and enjoy if you have an active life outside the game.

intruders
04-01-2023, 03:47 AM
Not hardcore friendly to say the least. Majority of HC player base was cut off for obvious reasons.Mobs dealt too much damage - just 3 mobs could break mage arcane shield, it's insane.
Such difficulty could've been ok for regular maps on our way to aps but event should be fun to play.
Deadly maps like these labyrinth/crypt are annoying for normal mode and a no-go for hardcore mode.

Tier rewards were good but that's it, like many other noted the rest was very rare loot.
Doesn't make sense to come up with sophisticated multi step crafting if it all comes down to a single ultra rare ingredient. Just drop that ultra rare item as is.