PDA

View Full Version : Spike Trap Bug with Pet AA.

Switchback
03-23-2023, 03:57 PM
Heroic Staggos Arcane Ability gets 1 shotted by the spike traps even though they are doing a fraction of the damage to break this AA. Even if it is Health% damage from the spikes why is the shield breaking? TIA

Maybe its intentional.

Cinco
03-23-2023, 07:16 PM
Heroic Staggos Arcane Ability gets 1 shotted by the spike traps even though they are doing a fraction of the damage to break this AA. Even if it is Health% damage from the spikes why is the shield breaking? TIA

Maybe its intentional.

Intentional. Traps break all defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-23-2023, 07:36 PM
Intentional. Traps break all defenses.

Thanks for the info. Ill suggest that these hard counters to our playing experience are off-putting and make me feel like you cannot add fun stuff to burden us besides basic..lame attacks. Gl

Cinco
03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the info. Ill suggest that these hard counters to our playing experience are off-putting and make me feel like you cannot add fun stuff to burden us besides basic..lame attacks. Gl

I don’t think that’s fair at all. The traps are static. The gameplay is about avoiding them. I think that shielding up to negate them is actually quite lame - thus they break all defense shields.

Switchback
03-23-2023, 08:50 PM
I don’t think that’s fair at all. The traps are static. The gameplay is about avoiding them. I think that shielding up to negate them is actually quite lame - thus they break all defense shields.

Couple it with the vastly increased difficulty to event mobs i figured it was a bug, glad i rock kraken....wow. Consider DoT/Snare Bolas - Long Range small AoE instead of stopsticks. Ty

Switchback
03-24-2023, 11:14 AM
Im pretty sure its just Staggos aa lol.

Glowstik is fine

Nekro is fine.

I didnt check after these two because if you didnt check these than i doubt you did anything besides to Stagg.

Cinco
03-24-2023, 12:58 PM

Glowstik is fine

Nekro is fine.

I didnt check after these two because if you didnt check these than i doubt you did anything besides to Stagg.

Ah! I see what's going on.

I accounted for shields that make the player immune to damage but not all buff effects that increase armor / mitigation (without making you 'invulnerable').

I'll get this fixed for the next update.

Longtao
03-24-2023, 01:21 PM

Glowstik is fine

Nekro is fine.

Ah! I see what's going on.

I accounted for shields that make the player immune to damage but not all buff effects that increase armor / mitigation (without making you 'invulnerable').

I'll get this fixed for the next update.

good job. tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanaskify
03-25-2023, 12:48 AM
In my opinion old pets, gears etc should not be available anymore in game. Just imagine there is over 400 pets in game, new event new pet. Why do we need old pets display in game, when which what matter is the newest one and the pets who come 2 moths ago because they give the op stats/ability we needed. You should make a separate inventory of old pets newbiest one, and those new. Think one year will be good bettwen these 2. And write there this are good pets you should use now, these old pets are old, need let them go. I don t think anyone use cerela now or any other pet that is older than a year.