PDA

View Full Version : Overpopulation?

RelativeChaos
09-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I have seen that anytime we want to join our friends to share somthing or just to talk, but these days i noticed that balefort castle and humania have a lot of people than before! And sometimes you want to change of balefort and you see this:

And then you tap join and you get this:

I think if someone support me to make all towns or at least Humania and Balefort Castle bigger, because what i know the limit of persons in a town is 25 but what about if you make the limit to 30? It could be helpful and we can teleport without problems to another town :) What do you think?

Kiwihawk
09-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Sounds Good Man
I Get What Ya Mean Its Been Really Busy Now Days And My Friends Towns Always Full This Could Help Alot

Bless
09-08-2012, 12:25 PM
It's true. But i don't think it's overpopulation. There are less town games. I only see about 4 balefort castles!

Ihavenokills
09-08-2012, 03:42 PM
I believe the only reason its capped at 25 people per lvl is because more than 25 would result in lag since so much is going on at once. but i could be wrong.

Jcyee
09-08-2012, 04:31 PM
yea i agree. i think there have been less balefort townes because a lot of times i try to join friends but theyre town is full even though the join button is still there

RelativeChaos
09-08-2012, 05:23 PM
It's true. But i don't think it's overpopulation. There are less town games. I only see about 4 balefort castles!

I think when some balefort town are full they only let see the others balefort that have space :/

Bless
09-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Thts the reason it looks overcorwded

Chickenrunnn
09-08-2012, 05:29 PM
The reason why they don't make 30 spot in town is tha it would kill serves, making all lagging.. >.<

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 05:39 PM
I believe they decreased the number of townes.
Balefort used to have 10+ different versions...

RelativeChaos
09-08-2012, 05:43 PM
The reason why they don't make 30 spot in town is tha it would kill serves, making all lagging.. >.<

Could be but i prefer to hear what a dev says, may be it could be possible or only they can increase balefort towns

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 05:44 PM
I have been asking for expanded towne capacities for over a year now; it really has not been taken into actual development stages, so it probably has already been given a "silent" no via no response.

RelativeChaos
09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I have been asking for expanded towne capacities for over a year now; it really has not been taken into actual development stages, so it probably has already been given a "silent" no via no response.

They can hear us if we (i mean all) speak to them trying to increase the number of towns, because they may be not hear 1-2 persons but what about 50-100 people? Thats why im taking opinion from all

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 06:03 PM
They can hear us if we (i mean all) speak to them trying to increase the number of towns, because they may be not hear 1-2 persons but what about 50-100 people? Thats why im taking opinion from all

That never works.
Petitions like that are probably against rules; it's better to post in Suggestions, gather support via posts of agreement, and then email Devs with a link to the thread.
Though there might be technical difficulties explaining why townes even have the 25-per-instance limit in the first place.

Yich
09-09-2012, 11:26 AM
If the devs say having more than 25 people in a town would cause lag, accept it and move on. Just be glad they gave a reason for not implementing this suggestion.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-09-2012, 11:58 AM
actually it has been happening on DL as well, not sure if its on SL, I was told it was something happening internally, now I believe it. Hope it gets fixed soon.

RelativeChaos
09-09-2012, 01:27 PM
If the devs say having more than 25 people in a town would cause lag, accept it and move on. Just be glad they gave a reason for not implementing this suggestion.

It could be but its better if they at least make more balefort towns :/

Entertaining
09-09-2012, 03:02 PM
I believe they decreased the number of townes.
Balefort used to have 10+ different versions...

I agree. Keep cap at 25 but have more townes.

Energizeric
09-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Here's what they should do... they should stop adding new people to the towns about 10 people under the max limit, and reserve those extra spots for people who specifically join that particular town. So if the max a town can have is 25, then people who just click the map and choose to enter the town get put in a new town once the first one reaches 15. Only people who join friends or choose a particular town from the join list will go into towns with over 15. Personally I think 15 & 25 numbers are too low. I think they should be like 20 and 30.

Mage till the end
09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I don't get it, just go to ssc, or ao or something why balefort? Don't say cause of cs because from what Ive seen you just wana chat and chill. What makes balefort special?

Habit?

Energizeric
09-12-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't get it, just go to ssc, or ao or something why balefort? Don't say cause of cs because from what Ive seen you just wana chat and chill. What makes balefort special?

Habit?

I merch, so I must stay in balefort so I can look through cs, post items, buy items, etc. Plus that is where most players come who need to sell stuff they farmed. So I hang out there due to necessity.

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 06:34 PM
absolutely. I look at my friends list, and I don't even SEE a join button. How bout 45 lol

RelativeChaos
09-12-2012, 07:48 PM
I merch, so I must stay in balefort so I can look through cs, post items, buy items, etc. Plus that is where most players come who need to sell stuff they farmed. So I hang out there due to necessity.

Im agree with you!! :)

Darkven
09-14-2012, 09:20 AM
lol if i just want to trade or chat with my friends I usually go to shadow caves towne

Mage till the end
09-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Well this person said he just wanted to chat with his friends. I wasn't talking to u merchs out there xD

RelativeChaos
09-15-2012, 09:24 PM
lol if i just want to trade or chat with my friends I usually go to shadow caves towne

Well in my opinion Shadow Caves town is kinda creepy i have been there and i just found really weird persons and it make me feel really uncomfortable and i prefer to go to balefort because its more like "normal" and even you can see some cheap sets or pinks!! :) Just my opinion

BodMaster
09-15-2012, 09:50 PM
actually it has been happening on DL as well, not sure if its on SL, I was told it was something happening internally, now I believe it. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Happens on all the StS franchise, has done from early stages.