vidarr666
09-08-2012, 12:50 PM
New Maps pleaaaaaaasssseeee :D

vidarr666
09-08-2012, 12:51 PM
CTF/DM maps

Ghosti
09-08-2012, 04:37 PM
+1 some new maps would really spice things up a bit.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-09-2012, 03:17 AM
If anything i would want something to do with either guilds or something like 10v10 at least, something like defend the castle, control points and defend them.

kharmel
09-09-2012, 07:20 AM
> It would be nice to have an new map;-) New map=new environment=new challenge;-)
> I doubt the chances of it, but hopefully, they pumped up something new on pvp environment.;-)

vidarr666
09-09-2012, 12:01 PM
capture the castle. wow! that's a mint idea! something like every tues thurs and saturday. even a daily event. now that'll spice things up!

FallenOne
09-13-2012, 06:53 AM
capture the castle. wow! that's a mint idea! something like every tues thurs and saturday. even a daily event. now that'll spice things up!

No, won't work. Not everyone can play AND theres time limit like an event. New maps would be decent, this event would not.

XchilangopwnX
09-16-2012, 03:52 PM
PvP really does need something added; maps. It isn't needed, but it would be great for PvPers.

The event would work. Many MMO's already do it. Not everyone will be pleased by whatever time it is set for, but not all always get the popular loot either. If they do make an event type game then it would really be up to those who REALLY want to attend to make time to go.

FallenOne
09-17-2012, 06:03 AM
PvP really does need something added; maps. It isn't needed, but it would be great for PvPers.

The event would work. Many MMO's already do it. Not everyone will be pleased by whatever time it is set for, but not all always get the popular loot either. If they do make an event type game then it would really be up to those who REALLY want to attend to make time to go.

I'm sad to say but I disagree with your opinion though. DL doesn't have a lot of players to begin with. Making an event like that would just be annoying to half the players and then there goes half of the players finding new games.

XchilangopwnX
09-17-2012, 03:52 PM
It wouldn't affect anyone if you're thinking about it being harder to find games. If the event is going on then that would be the game being joined. During another time PvP would run just like it is now. I don't see how it would make it harder to find games.
The event would only happen like once a week. Wouldn't be all the time. One day of the week and if you make it good, if not maybe next time.

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 12:57 AM

straight up! if events like these exist, most PvP-ers would make sure they get the action they crave for :D

vidarr666
09-18-2012, 01:04 AM
It wouldn't affect anyone if you're thinking about it being harder to find games. If the event is going on then that would be the game being joined. During another time PvP would run just like it is now. I don't see how it would make it harder to find games.
The event would only happen like once a week. Wouldn't be all the time. One day of the week and if you make it good, if not maybe next time.

I had this dream (weird coz i dreamt about DL, am i playing DL too much?) where it wasnt our typical CTF match. When the other team won, There was sort of a server announcement that X players won the match and their names were highlighted (red like the dev's) for a week to show that they're the ones who won the event. If you tap on their toons, it showed stats of the match Kills: X Deaths: X Kill Assists : X. Flags captured: X Flags saved: X yes i saw an assist stat :3

Is this me being able to tell the future? who knows... :D

Cheers!

Rosybuds
12-04-2013, 12:58 PM
When is D/L Getting New Maps This Is getting way out of a hand L36 And it was only Re-Runs To Get their We Need Maps And we need them Badly I played this game since the 1st night it came out and cant believe its still only on L36 Come On Guys Do Some Work on D/L Re-Cycled Vanity is just Not Good enough anymore !!! Thats 2 Guilds I have Been in and Both All gave up b/c No Maps Added you can only CTF & PVP for So Long but you need something too while your taking a Break from them,This is the best STS game (in my opinion) with the best graphics and I have seen so many Long time players Give up and leave as nothing is getting done,Adding the Odd Gem or as I said Re-Cycled Vanity is not keeping people playing,We Need New Vanity that has Not Been Seen Before (not that I have ever found any) Tend to buy it !!! But Most Importantly We Need Maps Please Add Them And Get The Level up after all this time D/L Level should be Well Over The 50,60 Mark !!! If we are Not Going To Get Any Can You Guys Just Announce it.That It will be staying at L36 Or If Level Goes up It Will only Be Re-Runs of Old Maps That Way At Least We Will Know !!! PlEASE DONT LET D/L DIE A BORING DEATH Its too Good a Game For Nothing Too Be Done Too It ....

Flareblitz
12-04-2013, 08:19 PM
hello vidarr, wtf you open up a dead thread, see me in game we have some fun

Contravention
12-15-2013, 12:26 AM
new CTF and DM arenas would be awesome :D.

Amenra550
12-18-2013, 08:38 PM
I agree new maps...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hellprince
12-20-2013, 06:20 AM
have no interest in maps as when ppl finish them we will be back to point 0 new ctf arena would really just satisfy my appetite and many others am sure