PDA

View Full Version : Quick thoughts

Shironoryuuu
03-26-2023, 05:39 AM
1. Energy essence that looted all over arlor in energy based event, should be able to craft into energy even tho the event ended and we are in cooldown. Im quite new but this unused energy essence can be craft into token, and its my main sources for token since every sht in vendor cost a lot token.

2. In this new event, I personally killed a lot by trap. Like the animation when my chara dead just a complete waste of time and the time when I click the ankh, the trap already loaded again then kill me. I think there should be an option to remove this animation in setting, if theres upcoming event about the same as current one.

3. Gold usage in event these day increased like a lot and theres literally no passive income like gold drop from event zone. I kinda get the reasoning tho, theres too much gold in the game.. but rahab nerfed already, if u play the game then u see the prices of every single sht in auction is rising, and its hurt new player like me! Pls kindly add some gold to upcoming event zone

Shandoxax
03-26-2023, 06:00 AM
+-=[emoji38]

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

sectioned
03-26-2023, 06:48 AM
They did with renowned crypt, i get 14k each run

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk