PDA

View Full Version : The Arcane Crafter Recipe!

AtomicSlayer
03-26-2023, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know how common this recipe drop is it harder to drop than the Wordsmith tittle recipes? Based on the 3 Badges availables for this event which one do you guys think will be the most expensives? Also the Tittle i prefer the Lucky looter just because they had the thunder it so cool thank you developers for this animated tittle event love you guys <3

Snaptubepro
03-26-2023, 08:06 AM
The rarest and most valuable will be the igneath burning wing. Due to its class specific and the drop rate which is 0.02% after buff. If all player chose the warrior class of igneath wing, there'll be no other class. So my guess, with this current drop rate...the burning wing will be owned by minority or will remain forgotten eternally.

AtomicSlayer
03-26-2023, 10:14 AM
The rarest and most valuable will be the igneath burning wing. Due to its class specific and the drop rate which is 0.02% after buff. If all player chose the warrior class of igneath wing, there'll be no other class. So my guess, with this current drop rate...the burning wing will be owned by minority or will remain forgotten eternally.

Damn will be forgotten eternally.... So whoever got the wings should craft based on demanded they should ask who wanted to buy with pay upfront and they will craft for them... Do you think it going to be work? Since i wanted to craft for my own classes but scared they will be no buyers....