PDA

View Full Version : vanity drop real answers ?????

TheRook
09-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Ok so we. All know the regular. Maps ppl have seen or. Gotten. Vanity drops from. But here's my question are they map drop or mob drop don't want to know exact mob or map just want to know cause I've spend countless hours at delta lvl1 farming kills on many differnt toons and have yet to see a vanity drop on me or any one on that map aslo same on ship. Yard lvl 1 so my question to sts dev is are vanitys mob related. Drops or map. Related. Just wondering so ppl know if there wasteing time on first lvl of maps

Ihavenokills
09-08-2012, 06:27 PM
ive seen some superstitions about map drops in DL with their vanities. Some maps were ran countless of times and not one single drop was recorded by anyone. maybe this applies in sl/pl as well.

Prestige
09-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I can tell you this my friend found a mark on shipyard 5. Vanities are only planet based. The drop rates are just extremely low. He also was training in all 5 maps on delta and found a squid so it's pretty much random. Not worth farming vanities as I have over 150k kills throughout several toons and not a single vanity drop except a pet and hive vanities.

Cephei
09-08-2012, 06:44 PM
[attentionwh*re]I got 2 xray drops in Numa Outerlimits within like 9 runs :O [/attentionwh*re]

-Vanity King, Axton xD

Ihavenokills
09-08-2012, 07:25 PM
I can tell you this my friend found a mark on shipyard 5. Vanities are only planet based. The drop rates are just extremely low. He also was training in all 5 maps on delta and found a squid so it's pretty much random. Not worth farming vanities as I have over 150k kills throughout several toons and not a single vanity drop except a pet and hive vanities.

150k kills on several toons and thats it..? i kinda find this difficult to believe, sorry.

jackhark
09-08-2012, 07:52 PM
[attentionwh*re]I got 2 xray drops in Numa Outerlimits within like 9 runs :O [/attentionwh*re]

-Vanity King, Axton xD

Share!!!!!

Kanozaki
09-08-2012, 08:32 PM
So far from what I have seen / heard

Dead mans chest / motherload : squid buddy / mechanical man
Numaprime outerlimit /narrows/ uncharted ruins : x ray /squid buddy / mechanical man
Slouch o map 3,4 : comedy / tragedy
Shipyard biosphere deck : comedy / tragedy
Shipyard reactor core deck : mark or warfather / scorn breather
Voleria planetary mantle / inner core : mark of warfather / skull / scorn

I've seen all of these drop from the following maps except for the voleria drops and squid from deadmans. These are maps which are confirmed on dropping.

Prestige
09-08-2012, 09:00 PM
150k kills on several toons and thats it..? i kinda find this difficult to believe, sorry.

My luck with vanities is pretty awful. A lot of my friends have found at least 2 decent vanities within 100k kills. There are several others who aren't as fortunate with the vanities, but its all by chance. If you want I can take pictures of all my toons and their kills, but several of them I just used to farm the same map over with no exp gain. The only uncommon vanity that I have seen drop was a pair of zany glasses on shipyard 2, not even mine. People don't choose luck, luck chooses people...

trixie
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
So far from what I have seen / heard

Dead mans chest / motherload : squid buddy / mechanical man
Numaprime outerlimit /narrows/ uncharted ruins : x ray /squid buddy / mechanical man
Slouch o map 3,4 : comedy / tragedy
Shipyard biosphere deck : comedy / tragedy
Shipyard reactor core deck : mark or warfather / scorn breather
Voleria planetary mantle / inner core : mark of warfather / skull / scorn

I've seen all of these drop from the following maps except for the voleria drops and squid from deadmans. These are maps which are confirmed on dropping.

I got my comedy in shipyard last turn before boss so I can confirm that one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ark
09-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I got x-ray in Numa 1. (killed everything and open all boxes)

evilgenesis
09-08-2012, 10:51 PM
On ucs savent lvl 1 i got a skull helm w/o trying.

BodMaster
09-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Isn't there/or wasn't there a thread in Guides for Vanity drops specifically.

At least up until 36 Cap for certain; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38530-Question-Vanity-Drop-Locations

TheRook
09-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes there is bod but my question wasn't where they drop I know that its are the mob or map related drops cause if there mob then they should drop on all maps that mob is on. Was really hopeing. For a dev to clear it up since no oone reallys knows if there mob or map related drops I all. But thank u for input all. Guess I wasn't clear enough. In my opening post as to what I wanted to know

flashbackflip
09-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Yes there is bod but my question wasn't where they drop I know that its are the mob or map related drops cause if there mob then they should drop on all maps that mob is on. Was really hopeing. For a dev to clear it up since no oone reallys knows if there mob or map related drops I all. But thank u for input all. Guess I wasn't clear enough. In my opening post as to what I wanted to know

You are right pal.. Your sentences are very unclear and full of typos/mistakes.. Try to make them more convinient to read/understand and more people will give you more adequate answers - you will see

As for OP - no dev will clear out any drop mechanics. There was a thread about them keeping all that stuff a secret

So use the link provided by BodMasta and i wish you luck in farming/hunting

*Zero*
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Here i will explain it again pay attention now:

You have a bag of skittles and in that bag of skittles you have 10 white, 10 orange, 5 green, 3 purple, 1 pink and 1/2 of a blue one. Now shake the bag up open it and blindly reach in the bag with out looking and grab 1 skittle.

This is the drop mechanic in star legends.

Cephei
09-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Here i will explain it again pay attention now:

You have a bag of skittles and in that bag of skittles you have 10 white, 10 orange, 5 green, 3 purple, 1 pink and 1/2 of a blue one. Now shake the bag up open it and blindly reach in the bag with out looking and grab 1 skittle.

This is the drop mechanic in star legends.

Hm...skittles :p

HunterSLAYER
09-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Lol I'll go for M&Ms

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

BodMaster
09-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Lol I'll go for M&Ms

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

They now have all them colours in MnMs :p

*Zero*
09-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Skittles>MnMs

Cephei
09-09-2012, 01:56 PM
My friend anetery just got Mechanial man helm from Numa Outerlimits before a few minutes in his first run of the day :)
We are the lucky bros :D

Kanozaki
09-09-2012, 01:57 PM
No one talks about smarties any more ? This used to be the bomb!
But yea skittles > all

SkillFullGamer
09-09-2012, 03:02 PM
I long gave up on vanity hunting lolz...