PDA

View Full Version : CyCorp Industries Consumer Testing Lasers Stay On

Melancholy
09-08-2012, 08:56 PM
The lasers at CyCorp Industries shut off but they still explode explosives when you pass through. I know I am not the only experiencing this glitch as others can't seem to make it through. It is specifically the second laser that needs to be shut off.

I have a picture to go along with it but I am not sure how to upload.

~Melancholy

Ozuyucalebam
09-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah I saw this today. It was weird. Cycorp always has something wrong with it lol

Ghostsmacker
09-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Yeah it has happened to my alt before. Literally the cause of all my alts deaths.

Melancholy
09-11-2012, 02:46 PM
It's stupid that in no situation they will edit death counts... and yet I still don't think they fixed this glitch?

Melancholy
09-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Still not fixed.

PS does bumping work?

tearacan
09-13-2012, 07:40 AM
just beat the system by taking babysteps right through it, it does need fixing.

Melancholy
09-14-2012, 12:32 AM
The lasers seem to turn off after a while. Just have to wait a while every time.

just beat the system by taking babysteps right through it

I will have to try this!

Melancholy
09-14-2012, 02:37 AM
does bumping work?

This is against the rules. My apologies!

Ozuyucalebam
09-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Please fix its annoying getting a death for something that should work right in the first place. :-)

Abadaobiran
09-18-2012, 05:34 PM
ya ikr I have done that too and there is no laser visually and it just randomly exploded

iAmPain
09-18-2012, 06:22 PM
LOL.. Miss Yazzie awaiting to congratulate your first death bro :)

any how, My hypothesis would be this bugs are occurring due to updates they are putting in cycorp, being the theme for the new lvl cap.

Dunno exactly how, but.. yea I really believe it has something to do with LvL cap lol!

Zaonabiuibil
09-18-2012, 08:07 PM
LOL.. Miss Yazzie awaiting to congratulate your first death bro :)

any how, My hypothesis would be this bugs are occurring due to updates they are putting in cycorp, being the theme for the new lvl cap.

Dunno exactly how, but.. yea I really believe it has something to do with LvL cap lol!

It's like the wires in the movies, they're invisible and you have to spray some mysterious gas and the lasers turn visible. LOL!

iAmPain
09-18-2012, 10:05 PM
It's like the wires in the movies, they're invisible and you have to spray some mysterious gas and the lasers turn visible. LOL!

Too bad, no one in SL has ever looted one of those mysterious gas..

till then, I shall farm and when I got it, ill be a billionaire! xD