PDA

View Full Version : Sell week 2 lb set ursoth mage + top25 wings

HindiAkoAamin
03-27-2023, 05:35 PM
3/3 auto 300m https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230327/3e3005528d0f50ca82ce7fc76a42c271.jpg

Sent from my CPH2325 using Tapatalk

Salb
03-28-2023, 08:04 AM
What's wrong with you?
Pretty sure top 10 Mages spent over 400m on top 10
And you just selling top 10 set + wing for 300m????

Add banner and Badge too as complimentary Price manipulater.....such a shame to be in same lb with you

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

notallowed
03-28-2023, 08:10 AM
What's wrong with you?

Add banner and Badge too as complimentary Price manipulater.....such a shame to be in same lb with you

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk"chill out, take a seat"
bro its just because a lot of players with lb vanities rn are rush selling for incoming event :') it normally happen y'know

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 10:36 AM
What's wrong with you?

If u spent 400m for lb means u very bad lb runner lmao

Salb
03-28-2023, 10:50 AM
If u spent 400m for lb means u very bad lb runner lmaoIsn't enough to block you in game mr Pansakuse? Must blocked here too?
You born with trashtalk and die like this..GL

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 10:53 AM
Isn't enough to block you in game mr Pansakuse? Must blocked here too?
You born with trashtalk and die like this..GL

Cant even good type my name lmao so op

Salb
03-28-2023, 10:55 AM
Cant even good type my name lmao so opWhatever is it , you are a toxic personality and over 40 Guy Have you in ignore list , that's enough to show us How op you are mr Pan [emoji505] sakuse

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 10:59 AM
Whatever is it , you are a toxic personality and over 40 Guy Have you in ignore list , that's enough to show us How op you are mr Pan [emoji505] sakuse

Toxic is best thing enjoy it bro

sna51
03-28-2023, 11:54 AM
If u spent 400m for lb means u very bad lb runner lmaoHashh hash kid , wt did u know abt LB and worth price items,
U and other stupid(merchers) who think
" we are lb runner" , are nothing else trash , do wt u guys want

فرستاده شده از SM-G610Fِ من با Tapatalk

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 12:06 PM
Hashh hash kid , wt did u know abt LB and worth price items,
U and other stupid(merchers) who think
" we are lb runner" , are nothing else trash , do wt u guys want

I have every single top 5 top 10 lb in this game since i started play and im not mercher so wtf xd 90% lb did for free btw No need much gold for that

Aminsamimi2000
03-28-2023, 01:02 PM
If u spent 400m for lb means u very bad lb runner lmaoI spent the same amount and u want call me bad lb runner too? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

sna51
03-28-2023, 01:07 PM
I have every single top 5 top 10 lb in this game since i started play and im not mercher so wtf xd 90% lb did for free btw No need much gold for thatI had a single top 5 and top10 LB , so??
Not true 90% free clever^_^

This lb need to buy dolls to reach top 10 and if u said " I have every single top lbs" could us answer how did u took top 10&5 ursoth , goblin winter Halloween??
so ur words not correct,

That lb that u go free is car racing LoL (no kit and 2nd portal)
Or temples that need op team and item

Before u say something, think abt it in ur mind , if u had Zzz.

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 01:15 PM
I had a single top 5 and top10 LB , so??
Not true 90% free clever^_^

This lb need to buy dolls to reach top 10 and if u said " I have every single top lbs" could us answer how did u took top 10&5 ursoth , goblin winter Halloween??
so ur words not correct,

That lb that u go free is car racing LoL (no kit and 2nd portal)
Or temples that need op team and item

Before u say something, think abt it in ur mind , if u had Zzz.

Every lb is free 7 days is 4.2k FREE energy and its enought to get in lb also ursoth No need dolls when first week 1 doll Was cost around 30 kits when u buy dolls not kits u just big idiot xd this ursoth i spent around 200m and 9 warriors was in top 10 overall so mage and rog lb could do for 50m dont talk shet back to 4.2k free energy on ursoth add ur tokens and chest which give more free energy and free dolls which u can sell to buy more energy so stupid ppl lmao
And idk what u mean not correct i have all winter and halloween and goblin for all of 3 spent 0 gold

Salb
03-28-2023, 01:35 PM
Every lb is free 7 days is 4.2k FREE energy and its enought to get in lb also ursoth No need dolls when first week 1 doll Was cost around 30 kits when u buy dolls not kits u just big idiot xd this ursoth i spent around 200m and 9 warriors was in top 10 overall so mage and rog lb could do for 50m dont talk shet back to 4.2k free energy on ursoth add ur tokens and chest which give more free energy and free dolls which u can sell to buy more energy so stupid ppl lmao
And idk what u mean not correct i have all winter and halloween and goblin for all of 3 spent 0 goldPov: Blablablabalabalabal
Bs bs bs bs bs
Show off show off show off

Ok now you free to go bye[emoji106]

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 01:36 PM
Pov: Blablablabalabalabal
Bs bs bs bs bs
Show off show off show off

Ok now you free to go bye[emoji106]

I tell u the Secret i can see u very low iq so if u like spent much gold just do it but if u want ursoth for free is very easy .. u need friends who dont run lb and can boost u it mean u join map only when ursoth spawn not eloia not other bosses that make u safe a lot energy and now leave me alone and try icrease ur iq on next event or keep spending 10b for top 10 everything need brain bro :)

Salb
03-28-2023, 01:40 PM
I tell u the Secret i can see u very low iq so if u like spent much gold just do it but if u want ursoth for free is very easy .. u need friends who dont run lb and can boost u it mean u join map only when ursoth spawn not eloia not other bosses that make u safe a lot energy and now leave me alone and try icrease ur iq on next event or keep spending 10b for top 10 everything need brain bro :)And i see your IQ too much..
Cus of your iq i know like 40 ppl on Entity guild have you on ignore list
Cus you trashtalk thier personality
Vanities/ playing style / items and etc..

I remember even you made joke to me to make others laugh with this sentence
" use wheelchair to come faster"

It doesn't matter if you got All lb badge and banners when got no manner..

Get some help dude.. take some rest

Aminsamimi2000
03-28-2023, 01:44 PM
And idk what u mean not correct i have all winter and halloween and goblin for all of 3 spent 0 goldDon't mess up with some1 who ran twice as much as you ran lbs :))))
Not only gold is important in lbs, u have to mind time too, 30 kits needs to be over in 20 minutes despite u can earn the same points with dolls in less time, so If u talking about how to ran lb and other stuff mind with whom u taking about.

sna51
03-28-2023, 01:44 PM
And idk what u mean not correct i have all winter and halloween and goblin for all of 3 spent 0 goldThat's super trash post that I ever seen , dude how many time u beg to inv u for free doll?! , clever boy we do those event too , so wt? But the point is we don't beg for inv free portal(doll,parchment, letter etc)
Dont miss with us , it's bad for kids like u , caz u will get nightmares ^_^

sna51
03-28-2023, 01:47 PM
I tell u the Secret i can see u very low iq so if u like spent much gold just do it but if u want ursoth for free is very easy .. u need friends who dont run lb and can boost u it mean u join map only when ursoth spawn not eloia not other bosses that make u safe a lot energy and now leave me alone and try icrease ur iq on next event or keep spending 10b for top 10 everything need brain bro :)Wt a clever plan , join when ursoth come not helena , OMG Ohh my devil , plz use more ur IQ ,^_^ SO FUNNY

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 01:52 PM
That's super trash post that I ever seen , dude how many time u beg to inv u for free doll?! , clever boy we do those event too , so wt? But the point is we don't beg for inv free portal(doll,parchment, letter etc)
Dont miss with us , it's bad for kids like u , caz u will get nightmares ^_^

Beg free dolls bro rip u wish to saw all my gold and my exp gear hah im just best ez

Salb
03-28-2023, 01:55 PM
Beg free dolls bro rip u wish to saw all my gold and my exp gear hah im just best ez Yes bro , you are top #1 warrior in game just make sure your feet doesn't come out of blanket ,you might woke up from this sweet dream :)))

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 01:58 PM
Yes bro , you are top #1 warrior in game just make sure your feet doesn't come out of blanket ,you might woke up from this sweet dream :)))

Ez ppl like u beg for carry everyday

Salb
03-28-2023, 01:58 PM
Wt a clever plan , join when ursoth come not helena , OMG Ohh my devil , plz use more ur IQ ,^_^ SO FUNNY

فرستاده شده از SM-G610Fِ من با TapatalkWhat's wrong? You Hire 3 ppl to Find you ursoth only and you are best warrior!
Who said you are leech :)))))

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:03 PM
Ez ppl like u beg for carry everydayPlease carry me sir [emoji3064]
Bring me that wheelchair you insult me with it..
Pls gimme 1k

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:08 PM
Beg free dolls bro rip u wish to saw all my gold and my exp gear hah im just best ezFirst, I'm not ur brohh ,dude,
Second, didnt wish u see stash beggggg runner , its u not me , beg for it kid

Spend some of them to run lb , ohh I sure u beg to others give u gold , omg that's u always begging in maps for gold with other acc? So poor soo bad , omg whouhhhh , beggg runner

Legolasn
03-28-2023, 02:09 PM
Reminder to everyone this salb guy made drama cause sm1 selling his own item low price lol. This set especially on mage dont even worth 200m go cry somewhere else and theres no single way u spent over 50m to get it.

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:10 PM
First, I'm not ur brohh ,dude,
Second, didnt wish u see stash beggggg runner , its u not me , beg for it kid

Spend some of them to run lb , ohh I sure u beg to others give u gold , omg that's u always begging in maps for gold with other acc? So poor soo bad , omg whouhhhh , beggg runner

Thats so funny bro im laughting fr stay mad, be nab forever im sure ull never have more gold or better gear than me xd

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:12 PM
Reminder to everyone this salb guy made drama cause sm1 selling his own item low price lol. This set especially on mage dont even worth 200m go cry somewhere else and theres no single way u spent over 50m to get it.Did i call you to bark mr legolasn?
Haven't you beg for running in past tho?
The one who not worth 200m is you not lb vanity..
And now you free to go
Bye [emoji106]

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:12 PM
Yes bro , you are top #1 warrior in game just make sure your feet doesn't come out of blanket ,you might woke up from this sweet dream :)))

Sent from my SM-A217F using TapatalkIt's my pleasure that I have a great team in game and life , @salb ur great and pro mage

but idont understand wt this guy said , he always mentioned to begging in game like beg for doll party and then he reach top 10 , isnt clever kid? U think hm IQ HE HAS?LOL

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:13 PM
Did i call you to bark mr legolasn?
Haven't you beg for running in past tho?
The one who not worth 200m is you not lb vanity..
And now you free to go
Bye [emoji106]

Wtf u saying xD thats so cringe man

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:15 PM
Ez ppl like u beg for carry everydayDude u have alzheimer?
Its u that said to how to play free lb top 10 (begging for pt)

Call ur doctor , u lose ur mind

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:15 PM
Dude u have alzheimer?
Its u that said to how to play free lb top 10 (begging for pt)

Call ur doctor , u lose ur mind

Never said abt beg for pt u cant even read

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:16 PM
Wtf u saying xD thats so cringe manThe OG cringe is you Bane..
You are not even part of this lb and start tt me and say event top 10 doesn't need 400m!
Ask ilkamatador/ happydino/and 3 else of lb ursoth ..all using over 400m! Not me alone..

What's your point here? What you gonna show us?

Aminsamimi2000
03-28-2023, 02:17 PM
Thats so funny bro im laughting fr stay mad, be nab forever im sure ull never have more gold or better gear than me xdU can get exp gear by farming or... But u can't get the vanities what we got on lbs

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:18 PM
The OG cringe is you Bane..
You are not even part of this lb and start tt me and say event top 10 doesn't need 400m!
Ask ilkamatador/ happydino/and 3 else of lb ursoth ..all using over 400m! Not me alone..

What's your point here? What you gonna show us?

Im showing u not brain.... spam dolls is not the best thing to get ursoth lb later u cry u spent 400m not me dude its impossible to spent that gold also ilkmatator was top 1 not top 10 top 10 is way cheaper

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:20 PM
Im showing u not brain.... spam dolls is not the best thing to get ursoth lb later u cry u spent 400m not me dude its impossible to spent that gold also ilkmatator was top 1 not top 10 top 10 is way cheaperDude !
Same amount of Energy kit for making same pts as Dolls takes 20minute vs 1minute doll!
Have you play 24h/7d for a freaking banner?
Is it your strategy to win a car race with a horse????

PresidentSway
03-28-2023, 02:20 PM
To run for free you need to have absolutely no life and no sleep which most people didn’t do week 2. Week 1 dolls cost more so less people ran dolls. Wk2 dolls cost less so more people used them. I don’t see the problem with mage set going cheap though the point of lbs is to win exclusive rewards not make gold.

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:22 PM
Im showing u not brain.... spam dolls is not the best thing to get ursoth lb later u cry u spent 400m not me dude its impossible to spent that gold also ilkmatator was top 1 not top 10 top 10 is way cheaperMe and ilkamatador had 20k different pts so top 1 and top 10 had like 20k pts what now?

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:24 PM
Thats so funny bro im laughting fr stay mad, be nab forever im sure ull never have more gold or better gear than me xdNot funny for u begg runner
)Not ur bro ,dude(
Gold and expensive items didnt make a guy gentleman,
When old and big player( more than even u thought) follow me ,talk to me, call etc , show how personality is ,
But when salb said most entity's players put u in ignore list , its show how is ur personality
U come here and talk abt how to play lb event and begging ,, now u talk abt gold and items??
Dude , I'm sure that u had a terrible childhood and even u have age but still ur kid that said(( ohh look I have toys ohh I have toy airplane ,,,,))) but did u have personality? Did u have a true friends that care abt u???
No u dont have ur a begg player

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:28 PM
Never said abt beg for pt u cant even readGo and read ur post , u show us ur IQ lol beg runner

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:28 PM
Not funny for u begg runner
)Not ur bro ,dude(
Gold and expensive items didnt make a guy gentleman,
When old and big player( more than even u thought) follow me ,talk to me, call etc , show how personality is ,
But when salb said most entity's players put u in ignore list , its show how is ur personality
U come here and talk abt how to play lb event and begging ,, now u talk abt gold and items??
Dude , I'm sure that u had a terrible childhood and even u have age but still ur kid that said(( ohh look I have toys ohh I have toy airplane ,,,,))) but did u have personality? Did u have a true friends that care abt u???
No u dont have ur a begg player

Cuz most entity players is nabs im friends only with op ppl keep crying

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:29 PM
Cuz most entity players is nabs im friends only with op ppl keep cryingYou mean Whole deviant misfits guild? Lmfaooo

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:33 PM
You mean Whole deviant misfits guild? Lmfaooo

What u have to deviant misfits? Its really nice guild im here cause they accept what person am i and dont kick me for being toxic not everyone is same

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:33 PM
Im showing u not brain.... spam dolls is not the best thing to get ursoth lb later u cry u spent 400m not me dude its impossible to spent that gold also ilkmatator was top 1 not top 10 top 10 is way cheaperDude run ur lb top 10 or top5
And dont spend ur much gold

We had a gold and we want to spend even1b for lb , u have gold and expensive items so go run it go ? Why u try to teach use free lb top? U obviously said to beg for free doll and carry by othe top 10 players to join map when ursoth boss come

So go hit its ,, dont miss with me or my friends , if u have gold come in egghunt top 10 I bit ur ***
Come for top GOBLIN event ,

Ur beg runner , go beg for gold and pt

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:35 PM
What u have to deviant misfits? Its really nice guild im here cause they accept what person am i and dont kick me for being toxic not everyone is sameThey accepted you as a member, it shows how good it is...lol

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:36 PM
Cuz most entity players is nabs im friends only with op ppl keep cryingLook ,look it show ur such a poor kid , u bring conversation from free 90% lb to how much gold and items u had and now to guild players ,
Go on begg runner go on

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:37 PM
Dude run ur lb top 10 or top5
And dont spend ur much gold

We had a gold and we want to spend even1b for lb , u have gold and expensive items so go run it go ? Why u try to teach use free lb top? U obviously said to beg for free doll and carry by othe top 10 players to join map when ursoth boss come

So go hit its ,, dont miss with me or my friends , if u have gold come in egghunt top 10 I bit ur ***
Come for top GOBLIN event ,

Ur beg runner , go beg for gold and pt

So u show me where i said beg for free dols or beg to carry from other top 10 players . I thought I said u need friends who dont run lb u cant even read go to hell. And The most fact is i can solo runs 10x faster than u in full pt

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:39 PM
What u have to deviant misfits? Its really nice guild im here cause they accept what person am i and dont kick me for being toxic not everyone is sameMaster DM guild is my friend and undershooting who is officer there is my friend in real , even we had a voice call during events so ?? Ur only member there , nothing else ,, dont proud urself kid to be there , beg beg for party lol

Beanecacan
03-28-2023, 02:41 PM
I leave this thread this price of mage vanity is real and none will pay u more so if u spent more for lb than vanity is worth is just ur problem and cry

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:44 PM
So u show me where i said beg for free dols or beg to carry from other top 10 players . I thought I said u need friends who dont run lb u cant even read go to hell. And The most fact is i can solo runs 10x faster than u in full ptOmg why u Insist on having u had a better items or gold than me ,
I dont even care abt it , I truly dont care
I have 2x time lb rewards than u so ??
U said most 90% lb is free and u said how u took it , ur way is begging , BEGGING, can u read? Use Google translate to translate (begging) into ur local language,

Again u Insist on having that u have a gold , but why u begg

Salb
03-28-2023, 02:45 PM
So u show me where i said beg for free dols or beg to carry from other top 10 players . I thought I said u need friends who dont run lb u cant even read go to hell. And The most fact is i can solo runs 10x faster than u in full ptThere is Question sir .. serious one..

HOW many ursoth am i supposed to kill to be in Same situation of A dude who Had one doll run
Probably x3 !

It's clear to Us that's a money challenge bro , and you want to beat it up with No sleep/ no life / No work and...

sna51
03-28-2023, 02:46 PM
I leave this thread this price of mage vanity is real and none will pay u more so if u spent more for lb than vanity is worth is just ur problem and cryOMG OMD
Run boy run , the night is capture u ,run boy run ,nightmare is looking for u ,
Begg for party lb
Ur BEGG RUNNER

|Ares|
03-31-2023, 02:16 PM
Bump cause entertaining

mqp2385
03-31-2023, 03:20 PM
I have every single top 5 top 10 lb in this game since i started play and im not mercher so wtf xd 90% lb did for free btw No need much gold for thatYeah cause you don't do sh with your life . Get a wife or a man asap

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Beanecacan
03-31-2023, 03:50 PM
Yeah cause you don't do sh with your life . Get a wife or a man asap

Nah is cause this game Not even need skill so ez game

mqp2385
03-31-2023, 04:00 PM
Nah is cause this game Not even need skill so ez gameIf you don't work all day of course you will be lb. Theirs no way possible you work 40 50 hours and make lbs. It's not skills is lazyness you win in game for sure but at the same you loose in real life. So don't come herel ike your the king or good na your lazy af lol.

Gdui
03-31-2023, 04:31 PM
If you don't work all day of course you will be lb. Theirs no way possible you work 40 50 hours and make lbs. It's not skills is lazyness you win in game for sure but at the same you loose in real life. So don't come herel ike your the king or good na your lazy af lol.

Icl even though this comment wasn’t towards me, it still hurt [emoji24]. ‘You lose in real life’, that’s a vio but it’s true tho icl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

okisok
03-31-2023, 06:38 PM
And idk what u mean not correct i have all winter and halloween and goblin for all of 3 spent 0 goldu can do that if u online 24/7 running normal mode without spending gold.
its means u cant do that 24/7 if u dont have pilot.
pilot is prohibited in game. its illegal.
therefore..
its mean u run lb with illegal activities..

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-01-2023, 06:59 AM
What's wrong with you?

How is that price manipulation?
He has the item won fair and square, he chooses his price, but now you come here since you also have the set asking why he's selling so low and he can get more?
Guess what you're the manipulator here.
Go away bud , let people sell what they want to.

Salb
04-08-2023, 08:41 AM
How is that price manipulation?
He has the item won fair and square, he chooses his price, but now you come here since you also have the set asking why he's selling so low and he can get more?
Guess what you're the manipulator here.
Go away bud , let people sell what they want to.
+You were not there in LB with us so no right to tell me or anyelse what to do or don't..

The dude who started thread got x4 offer by his Auto from my friends and
Didn't respond, so hes fake seller..

Idk maybe the one who we didn't tie with him tryna to Make us not Sellin our sets,ig

Next time you gonna defense someone get enough proofs or power of discussion..gl

sna51
04-08-2023, 11:50 AM
u can do that if u online 24/7 running normal mode without spending gold.
its means u cant do that 24/7 if u dont have pilot.
pilot is prohibited in game. its illegal.
therefore..
its mean u run lb with illegal activities..

Sent from my 21061110AG using TapatalkEmotional damage ^_^

Ploid
04-08-2023, 02:07 PM
+You were not there in LB with us so no right to tell me or anyelse what to do or don't..

The dude who started thread got x4 offer by his Auto from my friends and
Didn't respond, so hes fake seller..

Idk maybe the one who we didn't tie with him tryna to Make us not Sellin our sets,ig

Next time you gonna defense someone get enough proofs or power of discussion..gl

Sent from my SM-A217F using TapatalkI doubt anyone would wanna pay for this lb set that much. Especially considering most event in future will have tradeable lb rewards.

This set is just one of many, it'll only lose value as more lb sets with better designs are introduced in the game.

There's a reason that the top 25 banner is more expensive than the top lb sets, lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Salb
04-08-2023, 03:07 PM
I doubt anyone would wanna pay for this lb set that much. Especially considering most event in future will have tradeable lb rewards.

This set is just one of many, it'll only lose value as more lb sets with better designs are introduced in the game.

There's a reason that the top 25 banner is more expensive than the top lb sets, lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkWith much respect
The reason that W2 ursoth doesn't go high and gonna loose value its so funny...
Dozen of vanities has released next to Top 5 winter LB prizes..
Do they lost thier value? Nope still owners sell for +1b..

Ik the current set we Talkin about isn't that cool , but it was limited to 30 ppl in 3 class of top 10 , so far , loosing value isn't predicted atleast on my experience..ty