View Full Version : Display tier scores in tier rewards section of event info

takotako
03-27-2023, 05:49 PM
Not sure if its already a feature but like the title says, add the score needed for that tier in tier rewards info in ingame event info. Like

Bronze (69 pts)
-banner
Silver (699 pts)
-chests
And so on..

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Jiubara
03-28-2023, 05:44 AM
The rewards can always be seen in a section of the event score top-middle screen and for needed points, thats always announced on forum in the event thread.

caabarader
03-28-2023, 05:55 AM
The rewards can always be seen in a section of the event score top-middle screen and for needed points, thats always announced on forum in the event thread.Wouldn't hurt anyone and probably it's not hard to add them on game

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Jiubara
03-28-2023, 06:01 AM
uhm my awnser was telling u that what u ask for is alrdy there?
And u cant be to lazy to check forum for needed points?

caabarader
03-28-2023, 08:58 AM
And u cant be to lazy to check forum for needed points?The ask of the thread is for have the points needed for each tier displayed in {[(*game*)]}
Your "answer" doesn't tell anything for what this thread stands for.

Enviado de meu SM-A037M usando o Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
03-28-2023, 09:10 AM
And u cant be to lazy to check forum for needed points?

Your sentences prove nothing.

takotako
03-28-2023, 06:22 PM
The rewards can always be seen in a section of the event score top-middle screen and for needed points, thats always announced on forum in the event thread.Even with that tho, people do be still asking abt how points is this and that tier hence why most active guilds change their motd to answer those repetitive questions. Though a small part of me dont like my own suggestion bcus that interaction between guild mates or players i mentioned above might eventually be gone but tbh its just a short and unnecessary convo to have when the answer is supposedly and should be displayed in event info ingame.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

asommers
03-28-2023, 08:29 PM
Even this is displayed in the forums, we should display this in the game as well. I'll add this to the list for future events.

-ALS