View Full Version : Future events

Mitsooos
03-28-2023, 04:58 AM
Since you have changed the events and you make them more lb friendly, I believe you forgot the true substance of rpg games , rpg is about complete quests and improve equipment!
Now days you see people going and making low lvl characters and play event, it's ok , but don't complaining for difficulty.

What about the max lvl players that have struggled get new arcane equipment?
I don't want you to think that maybe I will say this now because "now" I'm strong because I always was even with low equipment, the game has a little strategy on playing.

I suggest next future events to add a enchanted version of them with higher difficulty for max out players, without better rewards, but with better odds to gaining items and faster points gaining .

In life and on games everything gained hard , give more to hardworking people and not on those seeking shortcuts!

Jiubara
03-28-2023, 05:37 AM
They should just put back events, which have a lb, back to endgame content.
No need to care for low lvls tbh, if the game was made for being played on a lower lv coz its easier, there whouldnt have been a need to increase the lv ever after s1.

asommers
03-28-2023, 08:08 PM
We are trying to strike the right balance for inclusion of players of all levels for events. We have some events which require endgame characters and some events open to all.

-ALS