PDA

View Full Version : The Archangel Dilemma.

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:22 PM
A contest.
You need to take what you learn from the below script and post/PM me your final answer.
There will be a prize, and it will be awarded only to the first correct entry.
Below is your transcript:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
The Archangel Dilemma

The Valkyrie Whirlzap had an arsenal of Mystic Soul weapons; the Scimitar, the Evolvon, the Vexon, the Endrex, and the Nex Incini Complex.

During the Holy War, these weapons led the Valkyrie to victory.
However, each weapon had a specific power, and combined- this was what gave him the ultimate Spellbinding skill.
And as the ash cleared, and the sun finally came out once again, Valkyrie Whirlzap saw what tremendous power was fused into the weapons...

Though they were his defining power, he swore to seal the weapons for eternity.

In the present, Enix Dark Forces have begun to rise again, led by Slayer Exion.
The order of the Archangels decide...it is time for the dark to be dealt with.

The Mystic Soul weapons have been sealed into the Tower of Relativity for several millenniums.
Valkyrie Whirlzap's ancient power can be once again awakened, wielded by the Archangels.
However, the seal of the Tower of Relativity has magical enchantments preventing unholy forces from establishing contact with the weapons.
The knowledge of the spell lies with the hierarchy of the Henrirs.
Long extinct, this spell has faded into the dark void along with the lineage.

However, the Archangels had a vast library, and they read the story of Valkyrie Whirlzap.
The ancient text was found from the rubbles of a ruin in Delphi.
The text had been translated from the Ancient Language...
An excerpt:

Evil surrounded him
With the hit of Endrex he strode on
To the altar of Ares
And the Valkyrie called of mighty and high...

But there was a page missing from the ancient text...
The next page read...

όπλα του θεού, ακούω κλήση μου
Δώσε μου φρενίτιδα σας...
And as the ash cleared, and the sun finally came out once again, Valkyrie Whirlzap saw what tremendous power was fused into the weapons...

And the Archangels tried this chant, but they knew there were two missing words.

But time was fleeing, and so was the light of the world.

And when the Archangels consulted the Mystics...

"The order of the Arch...the Angels of light, what you seek is a hero."

And the Mystics gave them a vision.
Swirling sands, and now they saw the Valkyrie Whirlzap with the Mystic Soul weapons, standing on top of the Pyramid of Odin, surrounded by monsters of the shadows. Yet a possessed expression took his face, and they saw that he had placed the weapons in an alignment onto the tip of the pyramid.
And he started chanting. Yet the beginning of his chant was cut off by a rush of sand.

"The sand is an illusion...it seeks to muddle and taint your perception of events..."

And then the sand was gone. They could hear Valkyrie's voice, loud and clear.
It was as if time was frozen.
And just when the Valkyrie was finishing, a blast of wind stripped off the last word.

"What is last...will be told last, will always remain last."

And the Archangel took out a sheet of parchment, and wrote the following.
A blank of empty space for each of the two missing words:

_______, όπλα του θεού, ακούω κλήση μου
Δώσε μου φρενίτιδα σας...______!

And they look for you.
They say the answer is within the weapons... and the story of Valkyrie Whirlzap in the Holy War.

It is time for you to discover this ancient spell...to find the two missing words and complete the Valkyrie's Chant.

The Archangel Dilemma...

Awaken.

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Why not tell prize before answering XD

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Why not tell prize before answering XD
Because there might not be a winner.
It's a hard contest.
;P

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Lol....gimme dat moneh XD

cookiez
09-08-2012, 11:21 PM
So we gotta find the two missing words?

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 11:24 PM
So we gotta find the two missing words?

Yes.

Jcyee
09-08-2012, 11:30 PM
The two missing words in english? Lol

Whirlzap
09-08-2012, 11:35 PM

The above is what the answer will look like.
You need to find the two missing pieces, put them in, and give me the answer in English.
As you can see, the above isn't in English.

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm confoosled

Xionskull
09-09-2012, 06:49 AM
I have it. I'll post here after Church. ;-)

1. Rise 2. forces

ImHawk
09-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Lol I'm confused too..
So we hafta read the transcript and figure it out?

Bless
09-09-2012, 08:54 AM
I got it - reserved

Bless
09-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Pmd u

Daueden
09-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Can you give us a hint

Bless
09-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Me? I could

But im cool like tht

Jcyee
09-09-2012, 11:39 AM
ok im confused :/

Xionskull
09-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Lol read the story, then translate the chant, then stick on two words that fit on either side of the orginal chant and say it together in Rnglish or just the 2 words

Whirlzap
09-09-2012, 12:15 PM
I believe MiracleBird has gotten pretty close...keep trying!
There is a Part 2 to this contest...and it's a bit harder to figure out. Of course Part 2 will have larger prizes than this Part 1.

Bless
09-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Mm yea :p pretty close - whirlz I pmd u

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Did Xion win?

Bless
09-09-2012, 05:19 PM
^ lol

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Wah so funny?:P

Zaonabiuibil
09-09-2012, 06:36 PM
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

The Valkyrie Whirlzap had an arsenal of Mystic Soul weapons; the Scimitar, the Evolvon, the Vexon, the Endrex, and the Nex Incini Complex.

However, each weapon had a specific power, and combined- this was what gave him the ultimate Spellbinding skill.

They say the answer is within the weapons... and the story of Valkyrie Whirlzap in the Holy War.

Hmmm....

Xionskull
09-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Ha μυαλό λέγοντας ότι αν η δική μου είναι σωστή;

Το προσωπικό μήνυμά μου στα ελληνικά είναι λάθος μου ενημερώνοντάς, είναι αύξηση αναγκάζει στη συνέχεια

Whirlzap
09-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Congratulations to MiracleBird for figuring out the complete chant of the Valkyrie Whirlzap!
Below, in the bold, explains the answer.

A contest.
You need to take what you learn from the below script and post/PM me your final answer.
There will be a prize, and it will be awarded only to the first correct entry.
Below is your transcript:

The Archangel Dilemma

In the present, Enix Dark Forces have begun to rise again, led by Slayer Exion.
The order of the Archangels decide...it is time for the dark to be dealt with.

The Mystic Soul weapons have been sealed into the Tower of Relativity for several millenniums.
Valkyrie Whirlzap's ancient power can be once again awakened, wielded by the Archangels.
However, the seal of the Tower of Relativity has magical enchantments preventing unholy forces from establishing contact with the weapons.
The knowledge of the spell lies with the hierarchy of the Henrirs.
Long extinct, this spell has faded into the dark void along with the lineage.

However, the Archangels had a vast library, and they read the story of Valkyrie Whirlzap.
The ancient text was found from the rubbles of a ruin in Delphi. This was the clue given to decipher the ancient text that the chant was translated into. Delphi was a major oracle in ancient Greek.
The text had been translated from the Ancient Language...
An excerpt:

Evil surrounded him
With the hit of Endrex he strode on
To the altar of Ares
And the Valkyrie called of mighty and high...

But there was a page missing from the ancient text...
The next page read...

όπλα του θεού, ακούω κλήση μου
Δώσε μου φρενίτιδα σας...
This roughly translates to
"Arms of the god, hear my call
Give me your frenzy..."

And the Archangels tried this chant, but they knew there were two missing words.

But time was fleeing, and so was the light of the world.

And when the Archangels consulted the Mystics...

"The order of the Arch...the Angels of light, what you seek is a hero."

And the Mystics gave them a vision.
Swirling sands, and now they saw the Valkyrie Whirlzap with the Mystic Soul weapons, standing on top of the Pyramid of Odin, surrounded by monsters of the shadows. Yet a possessed expression took his face, and they saw that he had placed the weapons in an alignment onto the tip of the pyramid.
And he started chanting. Yet the beginning of his chant was cut off by a rush of sand.

"The sand is an illusion...it seeks to muddle and taint your perception of events..."

And then the sand was gone. They could hear Valkyrie's voice, loud and clear.
It was as if time was frozen.
And just when the Valkyrie was finishing, a blast of wind stripped off the last word.

"What is last...will be told last, will always remain last."
And the answer is here. What is last...will always remain last.

And the Archangel took out a sheet of parchment, and wrote the following.
A blank of empty space for each of the two missing words:

And they look for you.
The answer IS within the weapons...or rather the names. As the Valkyrie said, "the COMBINED power of the weapons gave him victory". This, the bolded "SEVENIC" was the first word.

It is time for you to discover this ancient spell...to find the two missing words and complete the Valkyrie's Chant.

The Archangel Dilemma...

Awaken.
And as promised, this is what is last. The last word in this post is the correct answer.

The complete chant:
Sevenic, arms of the god
Give me your frenzy, Awaken!

I will be PMing MiracleBird the prize or his personal choice of prizes within one week from today, and he will be free to share the prize if he wants to.
There will be a part two to this contest as promised, but not for a while.
Thanks to everyone for participating!

Xionskull
09-09-2012, 07:18 PM
:/GRATZ Bro!

-Whirl-Why didn't you reply to any 4 posts wether mine was correct or not, I would have got it for sure.

Whirlzap
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
:/GRATZ Bro!

-Whirl-Why didn't you reply to any 4 posts wether mine was correct or not, I would have got it for sure.

I didn't want to give anything away.
I'll be sure to say whether an answer is correct or incorrect for Part 2..it gets a lot harder ^^

Jcyee
09-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Part 2 O.o lol

Bless
09-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Meh so proooooo