PDA

View Full Version : Disable xp gain

Rare
09-09-2012, 04:55 AM
I noticed today that with the checked, I am still gaining xp from daily minion rewards (50xp).

Ally and 3d missions seem ok so far.

FallenOne
09-09-2012, 06:13 AM
how do we even disable it? and why would we do that?

XchilangopwnX
09-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Hmm I haven't tried disabling it on my Alts. If we still gain XP from Minion then that sucks because I would like to get a Weekly reward but maintain my level Three a level Three. :vlol:

Disabling XP would be for people that want to maintain a character at a certain level usually to PvP in that level bracket.

Carapace
09-09-2012, 01:54 PM
It does appear there is a bug with nightly rewards issuing XP currently with XP disabled. Until the issue is addressed early next week, you may wish to be careful with your nightly rewards collection on disabled xp characters

Qingsanale1st
09-23-2012, 11:31 AM
I just changed over my character into my 2nd slot, then I collected rewards from allies, and then I immediately noticed my character had leveled up with experience! (I think it was a nightly reward)
I did not want that, is there anything that can correct my level to 2 hours before this message post? In game name affected is Qingsanawars. :(

Carapace
09-24-2012, 10:54 AM
contact support about this and they should be able to roll you back a level if you so desire.

Qingsanale1st
10-31-2012, 04:27 AM
Carapace, I have accidentally clicked this button twice and it still does this glitch... causing my lvl 3 character to go to level 5 which feels uneasy as some of us want to hold tournaments exclusively for level 3....
I asked Support to help me find a way back towards.... but Gnosis said it 'breaks' the limitation of 'services'... I don't know what's up, but it's been too many weeks since you last said it would be looked into.
May I see please if the devs can really look closely at this error glitch? (And/or devise some aid/remedy for people like me?) Cheers.

contact support about this and they should be able to roll you back a level if you so desire.

@FallenOne as for you, like I said, some people might feel like looking for the interesting challenge of honing the way of fighting at lvl 3, because these games get updated alot, the cap will keep on rising and eventually it will become harder to keep up with finding equipment for so called high levels.... whereas we may be able to continue with DL if we have the way of playing with a friend who has just a very low level character, or even just lvl 3.
But now I think It's also hard to stay low now, since the reminder notice just keeps popping up every day.... So I wish they DO fix this error...

Flamberge
10-31-2012, 05:08 AM
Cheers for lv 3!

Qingsanale1st
11-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Carapace? It's been a long time.

Qingsanale1st
11-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Is the disable xp going to work on the 5 night minions?