View Full Version : Convert Glinstone Set into vanity aura.

Hercules
03-29-2023, 07:41 AM
Good morning, just as you can convert the Uller set or the Maul Of Ollerus into a vanity, why not be able to convert the Glinstone Set into the vanity Aura, how many have the Glinstone set in their saved stash?. It doesn't matter if it's not tradeable, it would be a nice way to put our old Set to new use.

254900 254901

Angelaxd
03-29-2023, 07:45 AM
That already exists, friend, if you're talking about the mythical team, I don't see the point of putting it, it's not visually pretty

Lim Weibin
03-29-2023, 07:49 AM
And then it destroys the sole purpose of introducing the 3 tradeable glint auras from the past forgotten vanity events. No thanks, we're good.

Lim Weibin
03-29-2023, 07:54 AM
That's why I say make them non-tradeable. read carefully

Re-read what I wrote, thanks. :-)

Snaptubepro
03-29-2023, 07:55 AM
And then it destroys the sole purpose of introducing the 3 tradeable glint auras from the past forgotten vanity events. No thanks, we're good.

Agree with your statement.
-100 to this convertable set eventho non-tradable.

Staaarlord
03-29-2023, 07:56 AM
and make the craft cost 100m #goldsink

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
03-29-2023, 07:58 AM
Your suggestion dosen't sound logical at all, wanting to convert them into non-tradable vanity aura even after how long the past forgotten event has been from til now. They already made past vanity sets convertible into having extra auras/wisp when equipped with all 3/3 or 4/4 of the pieces. We don't need gears now along with it.

Aldous
03-29-2023, 08:02 AM
Don't be toxic. That's why I say make them non-tradeable. read carefullyDoesn't matter if they're "non-tradable"....at this point I'm pretty sure 3/4 of endgame community have already crafted glintstone sets for AP thus implementing this will destroy the price of those already existing auras.

Nonetheless, I'm giving this a +1 coz I wanna get rid of the mythic pieces without liquidating them. Maybe have this implemented through another goldsink filler event or a side quest? Idk.

mwmbgs
03-29-2023, 08:39 AM
+1 but aura should same as set's aura not similar to existing one

oviv
03-29-2023, 10:26 AM
Lol this wont be happening glint set is compose of 4/4 if u made uller as an example uller is made of 2/2 only how can u make glint as a vanity version when the sets is compose of helm armor ring n amulete

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-29-2023, 10:29 AM
Too easy to make the set. I have no need for a bunch of free glint auras because i have some sets stashed from the aps, cheapens it.

oviv
03-29-2023, 10:32 AM
Too easy to make the set. I have no need for a bunch of free glint auras because i have some sets stashed from the aps, cheapens it.For now bro it is but before its so hard to build it it took me 3mnths to craft it cost mobs so hard to kill n ingrdnts is so expensive before

Switchback
03-29-2023, 10:39 AM
For now bro it is but before its so hard to build it it took me 3mnths to craft it cost mobs so hard to kill n ingrdnts is so expensive before

When it was hard there was no aura slot. What does one have to do with the other? Currently its really easy to make.

Neutrone
03-29-2023, 11:23 AM
I wanna get rid of the mythic pieces without liquidating them.

Maybe I'm misremembering but I think you can exchange them for tokens

Juangabriel2023
03-29-2023, 12:13 PM
If its bound, its a yes.. Better than making them useless, and so other players can enjoy auras like that, its not easy to craft those glint set, so its a yes, merchers will not agree with you but many players will agree with you

jiakai
03-29-2023, 12:23 PM
-1 we don’t need that

Fytheo
03-29-2023, 12:37 PM
Good luck my friend. I have posted the same request for months and no luck :)

Fytheo
03-29-2023, 12:41 PM
I am so unhappy about the people who are blind and are against this.

Spacetimestudios made us farm 100k during the current event. How many of the players work long shifts and have families? How are they supposed to make it to the plat tier? No fair for them.

Thus I think, that allowing us to craft glint set into aura would be just fine. People who bought glintstone auras can earn those golds in a few days back.

Don’t tell me otherwise because I am too tired listening to non sense.

Alexwwe
03-29-2023, 12:48 PM
Would be cool if we can do that.., we will have a use for it late game.

BB9
03-29-2023, 02:35 PM
I am so unhappy about the people who are blind and are against this.

Spacetimestudios made us farm 100k during the current event. How many of the players work long shifts and have families? How are they supposed to make it to the plat tier? No fair for them.

Thus I think, that allowing us to craft glint set into aura would be just fine. People who bought glintstone auras can earn those golds in a few days back.

Don’t tell me otherwise because I am too tired listening to non sense.

It's the typical gatekeeping mentality people have over vanities which is most likely the reason STS don't bring back the old 'love' themed event vanities during Valentines day for example, people will cry about it.

Only LB items should never return, everything else should be fair game.

+1 to this idea, untradeable. Crafting the actual Glintstone set > mindlessly farming elite octopus for inflated gold to buy the tradeable version.

Fytheo
03-29-2023, 03:13 PM
Thanks mate. I appreciate your support!

takotako
03-30-2023, 12:08 AM
+111 Yesss!! but i think people who will choose to craft the glintstone to vanity will need to equip both the (untradeable crafted) armor and helm for the glint aura effect so that the existing glint aura users (forgotten event) will still have the advantage of having a more freedom to mix and match vanities of their own while limiting the crafted ones. And the aura effect of the crafted glintstone vanity will stay the same as the mythic set so it has a slight distinguish difference with the forgotten glint auras so the people who have them stop whining [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

TheBoon
03-30-2023, 05:11 AM
maybe devs can add also the auras of mishi (bubbles) lucia, strawberry cupcake, nekro, drauger 😁

Itzmemohsin
03-30-2023, 11:01 AM
maybe devs can add also the auras of mishi (bubbles) lucia, strawberry cupcake, nekro, drauger [emoji16]Lucia aura is already there, the broomegrass aura

Mythocrisis
03-30-2023, 01:31 PM
Then why shouldn't they allow the crafting of an untradeable aura version for all the 2/2, 3/3, 4/4 vanity sets?
Example mystic, skyborn(lb set) , winter king etc..
Implementing your request will call in a slew of angry people against this and a bigger chunk of vanity owning peeps to make the above true. Both hard work for STS for absolutely 0 return. You should know by now they don't indulge enthusiastically for such proceeding with futile results .

It exists for a reason and they also released aura versions of them (both glint as well as vanity sets). Thereby destroying the prices of the exact vanity slot aura item by implementation of your request.

I would suggest you farm/merch/buy plat to make yourself some gold so you could buy the desired glint aura and use it on your vanity slot as it was intended.

nemusoa
03-30-2023, 04:51 PM
already exist bro on lastest forgotten vanity event