PDA

View Full Version : AoC Contest Event: End the journey! WINNERS!

Delphina
09-09-2012, 08:17 AM
The votes have been counted and the Ambassadors of Carvina would like to to congratulate the following winners!

1st Place 60 platinum: YuNoEatBeaRs
2nd Place: 45 platinum: Lostboy813 & Junside (Tie)
3rd Place: 30 platinum: Quebble

1st:
Entry by:YuNoEatBeaRs
In-game name: Sciv

It was two years ago that i died, killed by the hands i once held so dear, but it wasn't my brother, i saw it in his eyes, it was the beast that drove him insane, he was trapped and locked in, beaten down by it.

As his claws ripped through me it wasn't the pain that i felt, it was helplessness, and it tore deep down inside
me far deeper than his claws could reach.

Lying back there, my vision was failing me, but i had a glimpse at a man? a beast?, he came to me with an offer, my soul for.. My salvation.

Irony of fate, at the same place i shall die once again, as his claws pierced through my chest i had my sword plunged into his heart, turning back into a human i held his head, "Live!", and sank my fangs into his neck.

2nd:
Entry by: Lostboy813
In-game name: Zaazev

I rushed him, my fangs pierced his furry skin, but instead of sucking his blood, my venom flowed into him. He dropped as his body began convulsing. My last ditch effort seemed to work, as the venom moved through his system I could see the hair receeding. Moments later he grew still and his eyes opened. The fiery eyes of the beast were gone, replaced with intelligence, and recognition. " Brother, what have you done?" I wasn't sure how to answer him as I examined his new body. Still wolf like, but less bulky, more streamline. Still furry, but not as thick or course. Although his face,still had a lupine cast about it, it was more human looking. As he smiled at me, I saw another change, fangs. My blood mixed with his lycanthropy to create some new supernatural creature, neither werewolf or vampire, but a hybrid of both.

Entry by: Junside
In-game name: Erik

As I see him now, it seems our memories are all lost in our demonic forms. We stand before each other, calm but burning eyes. The moon sets the stage for the battle for our lives. As hunger dictates him, he stares at my empty gaze. The confidence of how I could destroy him in many ways...

I say not much... but I do apologize. "My brother, I love you. But now you must die..."

The ground below trembles with his heavy tread. My vision rumbles as I look to see, my brother with passion to relentlessly kill me. Our shadows pass, and for that slight moment we were together again. The full moon applauds us with its silver glow. It applauds for my tears. For my dear Alastor is dead. A trail of blood leads to his lifeless form. Human again, surprisingly, with my blade protruding from his heart...

3rd:
Entry by: Quebble
In-game name: Quebble

I decided to go for the non offensive approach."Alastor,I'm......"Before my words could trail off,he leapt out at me,his claws threatening to rip me into pieces.Momentarily stunned,I dodged,but his claws managed to do a scratch to me.Knowing that he had gone insane,I tried to calm him down,but to no avail."Alastor,you don't have to do this...." but that only made him more ferocious.Blood was oozing out out of my wound,and I could not hold out for much longer.Using the last ounce of my strength,I charged at him.One moment it was a howl of dread,the next was a soft whimper as Alastor fell onto the ground while the crimson blood filled the street."I have cured you Alastor....."I walked away,full of regret.

XchilangopwnX
09-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Congratulations! Everyone else thank you so much for participating. I really enjoyed reading the different stories. :vsmile:

Aaroniero Arruruerie
09-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Hope everyone had as much fun writing as we did reading :)

WinterKate
09-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Congratulations! :)

disowninglook
09-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Nice job everyone:)

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-10-2012, 01:54 AM
I think it would be rude not to reply so... wow.. first prize, never saw this one coming, thanks all and special thanks to the ppl at the AoC for putting all this effort to present us with all those awesome contests, you're doing a really really great job guys and be assured it is appreciated. :)

Oh and Special Special thanks to Stars, Kastyel, Panda and Everyone else at SPC for being AWESOME friends. <3 u guys =)

Running Pear
09-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Congrats! They are all great! Congrats to all the people who entered too!

Junside
09-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I logged on and I saw plat added, I was like "huh? When did this happen?!" Then I looked for this. :p congratulations to all winners and honors to all entrants. :)

Sent from my J.A.R.V.I.S.

lostboy813
09-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the votes. It was a lot of fun. I hope we can do this again real soon.

thecrankybearsam
09-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Congrats guys. Oh, and answer me this. Why do I always find out about these contests when they end?? :( anyway, very good stories guys

Sent from my Ipod

sirtibby
09-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Good job on the stories ppl! I had a hard time picking just three xD