PDA

View Full Version : Zone lvl requirements

BattleBabe
09-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Every time i get invited to join it always says i do not meet the zone lvl requirements
even though the players are my lvl
Anyone have an explanation of what that is?

Ihavenokills
09-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Well is this pvp or pve?

Carapace
09-09-2012, 01:48 PM
this is a known issue regarding joining players in a much lower level bracket than your character exists in. We have a fix for this I believe, but since it is tied to a client update my hands are tied until the studio is ready to put out another client release (This is the current information I have at least). The reason is a client release needs to go through approval, and also requires players to re-download the client from the appropriate stores.

Sorry for the inconvenience on this, it was not intended. :vblush:

Ihavenokills
09-09-2012, 02:03 PM
this is a known issue regarding joining players in a much lower level bracket than your character exists in. We have a fix for this I believe, but since it is tied to a client update my hands are tied until the studio is ready to put out another client release (This is the current information I have at least). The reason is a client release needs to go through approval, and also requires players to re-download the client from the appropriate stores.

Sorry for the inconvenience on this, it was not intended. :vblush:

:vshock: ninja'd by carapace. well played dev.. well played

XchilangopwnX
09-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm assuming a new client would be in the works for DL's Holiday Special of Halloween, right? :vsmile:

Carapace
09-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm assuming a new client would be in the works for DL's Holiday Special of Halloween, right? :vsmile:

This is possible, though not necessarily the case.

BattleBabe
09-10-2012, 11:14 AM
thanks you sir

I'll just wait it out then

XchilangopwnX
09-10-2012, 02:17 PM
This is possible, though not necessarily the case.

Alright!:vblush: