PDA

View Full Version : iPad keyboard glitch

Lost Prophet
09-09-2012, 01:46 PM
I currently play pocket legends on my iPad and after a few weeks or months into the game I noticed every once in awhile my keyboard glitches after just chatting to or with someone. and it covers like half of my iPads screen and it won't lemme close it. It blocks me from trying to dd people to my friends list or guild cause I can't see the buttons at all. and then I can't even play because it blocks my skills too...

So I was hoping that this may be happening to other people otherwise it's just me and i don't know why :(

Chickenrunnn
09-09-2012, 02:27 PM
SAME!!!

And my character walks alone for 10 seconds after it!!!!!

FIX IT PLS

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Same happens to me!

Spectre
09-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Lol same, my keyboard stuck a lot. Usually when it's auto correcting words Lol

JaytB
09-10-2012, 07:59 AM
This has been reported for SL and PL, more than 10 times already (search for keyboard glitch).

I honestly hope it gets noticed this time around, because it's a seriously annoying bug. In the previous threads, devs didn't seem to be able to replicate it. And I haven't found a sure way to replicate it either.

It might help if anyone knows how exactly it happens.

Anyway, in case devs don't know what this glitch is all about, I made a short video of it. Once you get the glitch, as far as I know, there's no possible way to get rid of it without restarting the game.

Here's the video of the glitch... You'll notice that even when logging off (by splitting the keyboard), the keyboard remains there :/

edit: cut out the video because it showed my logon E-mail. I'll edit that out and re-upload the vid

edit 2: Here's the video again, without showing my login credentials :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7cbngQRDWc

LADYHADASSA
09-10-2012, 08:33 PM
An FYI to i oad users this is NOT a game glitch i had it happen to me as well, you can split your qkey pad by swiping your fingers just right, to correct it you pull your fingers from the l and r of the screen to the center. There are some that use the split key board typing feature, though i do not i live with a tech wiz who laughed when i told him my ipad was broken :0 lol, so i am not laughing at you but with you.

Place fingers on each keyboard and slide together :) :welcoming:

JaytB
09-11-2012, 02:59 AM
An FYI to i oad users this is NOT a game glitch i had it happen to me as well, you can split your qkey pad by swiping your fingers just right, to correct it you pull your fingers from the l and r of the screen to the center. There are some that use the split key board typing feature, though i do not i live with a tech wiz who laughed when i told him my ipad was broken :0 lol, so i am not laughing at you but with you.

Place fingers on each keyboard and slide together :) :welcoming:

Uhmmm.. It's not the splitting of the keyboard that is the 'glitch'. I think everyone knows you can split your keyboard since iOS 5.

The problem is that you can't hide your keyboard anymore. The only reason I split the keyboard in the video, was so I could access the logoff buttons. So, the problem is you can't minimize your keyboard anymore and not the splitting of it ;)

ArtofWar
09-11-2012, 05:13 AM
it never happened to me n i'm playing on iPad too..

Foreverkind
09-11-2012, 10:07 AM
How I deal with this glitch :
1. Log out of the game and close it
2. Press home button twice
3. Press PL for awhile
4. Tap the - button
5. Open PL again
Enjoy! :)

Cruis
09-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Yup, I noticed it, too.
Some people are saying it can be fixed by restarting your iPad... But what if you're doing something important? Like in a guild meeting, or something?
Either way...
It makes me mad.

Ephesius
09-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Typing to fast or spamming makes it do this so u r guilty

Jhood5
09-14-2012, 04:20 AM
I was in my normal spot there in cs, IM FAMOUS!!