PDA

View Full Version : Red Shield and Snowball Quests

Tarety
09-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey,
Earlier I did the red bone quests and was looking for a shield that would match... Any ideas? Also where do you start a snowball quest? I cant find the start -.- and I also have this purple blade and I want to make an outfit out of it, any ideas? Also got a royal blue and lime green blade, plz post ideas here also. Thanks!!!

Bless
09-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Blue blade looks cool with blue antenna and angel vanity armor and shield

Tarety
09-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Any ideas on where to start quest?

WoundedEagle
09-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Any ideas on where to start quest?

Lost Expedition town. Make sure you do a majority of the quest, and the quest for Black Ice items (snowball quests) will appear at two of the NPC (two different snowball quests).

ThePvpTwink
09-09-2012, 10:06 PM
After completing all the lost expedition quests,sella and ryom in lost expedition town should give the quests.Snowballs r best found in the level "snowball" lol..Average 30-40 per run

Goner
09-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Hey,
Earlier I did the red bone quests and was looking for a shield that would match...
I was wondering about the shield too ; Burke the blacksmith is wearing a Redbone outfit and he has a red shield with gold crown. Wonder where he got it ...
(only problem is carrying the shield and the two-handed red blade ...)

LwMark
09-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Hey,
Earlier I did the red bone quests and was looking for a shield that would match...
I was wondering about the shield too ; Burke the blacksmith is wearing a Redbone outfit and he has a red shield with gold crown. Wonder where he got it ...

Guardian of Alterra shield, its a very nice shield, the ones who own it who the devs gave to them ,well they very much earned/deserved it