PDA

View Full Version : Level 34 and is clueless!

Skpiazza
09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm at level 34 Mage. I have no quests and I am looking for some. My quest says talk to the sheriff and when I am able to find one and try it out, it indicates that I am not earning any exp. I believe I just got done with the swamps. Any suggestions?

Traebeles99
09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
well 1st it shouldnt be saying no xp make sure u havent turned ur xp gainoff on accident. Main menu> settings> social settings> xp gain> on. Hoped this helped u and for the quests their arent really any good quests for swamps but if u want good quests go to alien oasis 3 and do mystery set quest ask around to find it. also i think u can start it at 45. anyone correct me if im wrong.

Kraze
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
The quest your trying to do sounds like its forest haven no xp there for a level 34 without paying for it with plat you can still do quests

Traebeles99
09-09-2012, 08:38 PM
The quest your trying to do sounds like its forest haven no xp there for a level 34 without paying for it with plat you can still do quests

AH i didnt think about that.

ThePvpTwink
09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Talk to npc's in town and the people with yellow " ! " on top of them have a quest for u, white " ? " is a quest to be completed, and a yellow " ? " is a completed quest ready to turn in to that person.