PDA

View Full Version : Lag and Disconnect problem

Ladycecia
09-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Have experience lag and dc since last maintenance somtimes cant log in too. I have good internet isp and fast internet. Playing using my ipad. Me and my boyfriend playing experience the same problem. It's getting annoying. Good game but this ruining my gaming experience. Pls do something about it! My guildmates are also whining about it. :(

Unxtoxic
09-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Been having same issues as well.

BoomBox
09-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Just let them get it solved. They are doing alot of work with the new dungeon and campaign that will be coming soon! Just be patient and everything will be all good again!

Haowesie
09-10-2012, 06:18 AM
At least you can log in.. I have been trying several days now since the new patch came in to actually get the patch installed. Tried removing the game and reinstalling, and it always disconnects me half way through the patch. I've been told it's a connection issue... :-/

Waug
09-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Who cares. I bet the number of pl players has increased significantly, we need a better upgraded server now so that it can handle this much traffic smoothly, I may be wrong but then need clarification, devs are you listening?