PDA

View Full Version : A Praise

dudetus
09-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Instead of whining and complaining about the new preview campaign and the 500 dragnet ichinor (or wutevs) quest, I'd like to say Thank You STS for this teaser campaign and the 'new' cyber-like questline (I hope).

It amazes me how this community has turned into a group of game playing people complaining every single thing STS decides to make. "Oh a new teaser level for upcoming campaign for lvl 71s? TOO REDUNANT! Oh a new Elite weapon in a form of a quest? TOO MUCH DRAGNET TO COLLECT!" If there are so many flaws in ur opinion, why the heck do u all even play this game?

Like come'on... We lvl 71s get exclusively one piece of the upcoming campaign and we get a head start collecting those dragnet pieces. You know, there was the other option too which was during the Fang cap... Nothing new/exciting/special for lvl 66s.

The new map IS A PREVIEW. Ofc it is redunant, it is only one single map which allows us to farm dragnet and to farm black dragon items. And the looks of this new campaign? OH PHOOOEEYY! The new monsters and the environment looks simply astonishing. And the quest then? No one tells u to do quests.. U don't have to complete a single quest in this game unless u want to. If u want to have a cool new elite weapon, then u have to farm those 500 pieces. If u want it but don't bother to do 500 runs? Well there's a reason why the new weapon is Elite u know.. Complaining about it won't give u more pieces.

It's easy to complain but not that easy to compliment huh?

Thank You STS.

Kiwihawk
09-10-2012, 01:49 AM
THANK YOU!
Finally Some One Says This!

Thanks You STS

LwMark
09-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Elite is Elite

BoomBox
09-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Well said good sir!

dudetus
09-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Well said good sir!

Tyty

Suentous PO
09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
reported this thread.
reason; logic and/or being appreciative.

XD

Phoenixking
09-10-2012, 05:02 PM
reported this thread.
reason; logic and/or being appreciative.

XD
And constructive

Lowlyspy
09-10-2012, 05:39 PM
I have a complaint! Y u no use whining instead of complaining?! I have a meme i want an occasion to use xD

Xionskull
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
TyTy

(:O to the babies ====>.<owned)

Moongem
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Thank you! This is logical, I totally agree with what your saying. (or typing 0.0)

Yich
09-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Yes! Accuse the entire community of hating all content! Obviously some people arent going to like some content for just about every update. Your mistake is in thinking it's the same players every time. For example, I hate the forgotten weapons. You dont see me complaining about anything else, do you? People want slight changes, but when different people want something different for each new peice of content, you cant act like its a community of whiners.

Edit: oh and at the last bit, me and many others choose to compliment STS with platinum purchases. Id sooner take $ than a thank you card, but I guess thats just me.

dudetus
09-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes! Accuse the entire community of hating all content! Obviously some people arent going to like some content for just about every update. Your mistake is in thinking it's the same players every time. For example, I hate the forgotten weapons. You dont see me complaining about anything else, do you? People want slight changes, but when different people want something different for each new peice of content, you cant act like its a community of whiners.

Edit: oh and at the last bit, me and many others choose to compliment STS with platinum purchases. Id sooner take $ than a thank you card, but I guess thats just me.

Ur mistake is to believe that I refer to the whole community. It is easier to refer to the community in general than to mention dozens of players and forum users.

Forgotten weapons and this new campaign are different. Forgotten weapons ruin twinking. This new teaser campaign gives us new content and preview for future campaign. U don't have to play the new campaign or collect dragonets if u don't want but forgotten weps are constantly present in PvP no matter if u want it or not.

IMO it is jusy ridiculous to hate something which isn't compulsory. We have a chance to play it. No one tells us to play it.

And last bit, I've bought platinum with around 700 dollars so I have supported STS in monetary terms quite a bit.

Griffinfan
09-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Instead of whining and complaining about the new preview campaign and the 500 dragnet ichinor (or wutevs) quest, I'd like to say Thank You STS for this teaser campaign and the 'new' cyber-like questline (I hope).

It amazes me how this community has turned into a group of game playing people complaining every single thing STS decides to make. "Oh a new teaser level for upcoming campaign for lvl 71s? TOO REDUNANT! Oh a new Elite weapon in a form of a quest? TOO MUCH DRAGNET TO COLLECT!" If there are so many flaws in ur opinion, why the heck do u all even play this game?

Like come'on... We lvl 71s get exclusively one piece of the upcoming campaign and we get a head start collecting those dragnet pieces. You know, there was the other option too which was during the Fang cap... Nothing new/exciting/special for lvl 66s.

The new map IS A PREVIEW. Ofc it is redunant, it is only one single map which allows us to farm dragnet and to farm black dragon items. And the looks of this new campaign? OH PHOOOEEYY! The new monsters and the environment looks simply astonishing. And the quest then? No one tells u to do quests.. U don't have to complete a single quest in this game unless u want to. If u want to have a cool new elite weapon, then u have to farm those 500 pieces. If u want it but don't bother to do 500 runs? Well there's a reason why the new weapon is Elite u know.. Complaining about it won't give u more pieces.

It's easy to complain but not that easy to compliment huh?

Thank You STS.

omg, thank you
the complaining is RIDICULOUS, STS cant do anything right and when they try everyone whines about it, just play they game. No one forced you to do the Ichor quest -_-

Pakax
09-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I concur fully.