PDA

View Full Version : Oasis takes forever ...

Goner
09-10-2012, 04:57 AM
One of the first quests when I entered Oasis (being level 39 or something) was "First Contact", but I can't get to that map to meet Sizoo until I'm level 43 ?!
I've done all the available quests and keep doing all the Pt II levels to get XP and reach 43, but it takes a long time ... am I missing something ??

LwMark
09-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Thats y its a desert, not easy to cross, keep grindin :)

Bebsi
09-10-2012, 05:36 AM
One of the first quests when I entered Oasis (being level 39 or something) was "First Contact", but I can't get to that map to meet Sizoo until I'm level 43 ?!
I've done all the available quests and keep doing all the Pt II levels to get XP and reach 43, but it takes a long time ... am I missing something ??

Indeed, u missed something.
Try the one week elixier combined with thrasher and u get there in less than one hour lol

Ok, seriously, just join a party and grind for a few days ^_^

Cahaun
09-10-2012, 05:59 AM
One of your first quests was that? You're in the wrong area. Go to the first part of Alien Oasis. You get the quests from a bird outside the entrance portal.

Battlegrinder
09-10-2012, 06:24 AM
If you think the first few quests are bad, wait until you take on the cyber quests. By the end of it, you will never want to see another sand-covered blue tile floor. But its totally worth it.

cookiez
09-10-2012, 06:54 AM
I used a x4 when double xp, fastest thing ever

Goner
09-10-2012, 07:00 AM
You're in the wrong area. Go to the first part of Alien Oasis.
I am in the first part ... got the quest from Kahotep, some sort of pig with a tinfoil hat. Unfortunately, the entrance behind him is level 43 and higher. Oasis pt III, Close Encounters.
Nobody there - except Endeeh-Annah-Jones - has any quests anymore, did 'm all.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice ; I'll just keep joining parties and clearing out Oasis I & II levels ... almost there.