PDA

View Full Version : What Avian's really need.

Kabog
09-02-2010, 06:49 PM
It's not ideal really to solo with Avian since their not really tankers or they can be but will cost you quite a bit of pots etc...

Like on most games with similar style of an Avian they would have some sort of decoy or pet or something that will take the heat for a short period of time.

Examples:

Diablo II: Amazon has decoy skill
WoW: Hunter has a pet

Just an idea.

Nostero
09-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Avians are already have to much power, and I can solo first to maps with ease if all I have is a tanking potion.. I think you just need to work on strategy a bit more. Plus this game is made for teamwork!

Arterra
09-04-2010, 02:05 PM
considering my archer has 18xx kills and 12 deaths... at least I know how to solo.

KingFu
09-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Not necessarily, what level are you? Anybody could have gone into Mynas, power level to 45, farm kills, and not die. Or get to level 13, farm kills in FH, then power level. IMO, ratios don't say a whole lot anymore. My Int bear has 76xx and 78 deaths, so what?

Arterra
09-04-2010, 02:12 PM
your right, i need to clarify...

1) i always try going for yellow or above difficulty, for exp
2) i have only been helped by a lvl 45 twice with my Archer, highest gone being lost expedition
3) to get kills, you must have last shot in i think... if incorrect then inform me, but otherwise mynas excuse is bs
4) i just know how, accept it

edit-- for #3 make it "mynas excuse for powerleveling is bs"

KingFu
09-04-2010, 02:14 PM
3) you are correct, but anyone can farm Mynas for kills. Go in alone, it's easy, you can't anymore but Chaudex farmed kills all day and night for kills and got like 50K+ kills in like a week.

Royce
09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
3) you are correct, but anyone can farm Mynas for kills. Go in alone, it's easy, you can't anymore but Chaudex farmed kills all day and night for kills and got like 50K+ kills in like a week.

Quite true. I had 10s of thousands more kills than several prominent mages I know. Within a week of Mynas farming several of them passed me. One of many reasons K/D is meaningless, and bragging about it on the forums is laughable ;)

Arterra
09-04-2010, 02:25 PM
ok i see...

ANYWAY back to original post, ignoring those anti-trollin' the wrong guy... yes you can solo. just have to have a strategy and watch your health.

KingFu
09-04-2010, 02:30 PM
If you really want that in an archer though. Make a battle bird. IMO most of them fail in PvP but if you want a bird to serve as a tank, make a battle chicken ;)