PDA

View Full Version : voodoo mage- forgotten staff or fire pin and yeti eye?

wvhills
09-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Just wondering which is best, to use a forgotten staff or the fire pin/yeti eye combo for a voodoo mage? the forgotten staff does about 60 more damage but has 11 or so less armor. I'm thinking it's a no brainer but was just wondering.

Zapoke
09-10-2012, 11:49 AM
I tried continuing to use the wand on my voodoo.. Stupid idea tbh. :/
Forgot Bow>>Forgot Staff>>Voodoo Wand>>Forgot Sword (for elves, at least)
I don't even play any twink levels I use to, now. I just moved to 55. Simpler. More diverse.

wvhills
09-10-2012, 12:03 PM
I tried continuing to use the wand on my voodoo.. Stupid idea tbh. :/
Forgot Bow>>Forgot Staff>>Voodoo Wand>>Forgot Sword (for elves, at least)
I don't even play any twink levels I use to, now. I just moved to 55. Simpler. More diverse.

I use the forgotten bow on my level 30 mage. I thought forgotten staff with voodoo helm and robe would be the way to go, I hadn't even considered going dex. Thanks for the tip! Can u use bow and voodoo gear at the same time? How's the mana regen on swamp rat?

Zapoke
09-10-2012, 12:37 PM
I use the forgotten bow on my level 30 mage. I thought forgotten staff with voodoo helm and robe would be the way to go, I hadn't even considered going dex. Thanks for the tip! Can u use bow and voodoo gear at the same time? How's the mana regen on swamp rat?

Before they updated the stats on the Forgotten Weapons, I was using my voodoo set+pink forgotten bow (Lv35), but it doesn't work anymore. You'd have to use brainfreeze or one of the swamps Int sets. Swamp Rat, for a while, was an OP set for voodoos.. I don't know what the stats are like, though. I assume it's good enough to fight people using staff/voodoo robes effectively. It also has more armor, I believe.

Traebeles99
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM
I am a 41 but us to be at 35 ok so i use staff used to use bow the way to go is staff by far especially if u know the right combo cus i gurantee i prob could destory u guys cus my combo is beast but if u want armor and u have high heal then use voodoo and kite staff and bow mages if they have bow kite if u want to win if they have staff just run at 1st or go in and drain fire heal light will save u or for nuking heres an amzing cxombo its like a 5-1 kdr so here it is drain,fire, and want u to figure out the rest cus its an amzing combo have fun.....

Twinklaser
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Swamp Rat with Forgotten Bow gives around 4-6 mana regen.

Swamp is superior than voodoo in base damage, hit%, crit and dodge.

Base Damage with a damage ring comesout at 135-145 if my memory is correct. Swamp has 10 less armor than a voodoo. Skill damage is around the same.

Vs Swamp Mages in a voodoo, you must early shield. 75% of the time you will win.