PDA

View Full Version : 3 days now...

Bless
09-10-2012, 11:06 AM
The deal of the day is the same since 3 days now devs pls change it (ik ur busy) its 2x xp elixir for a week since 3 days already. Instead pls do a sale on thrashers we havent had one in ages!

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
how about some sales on actual vanity items like some of the helms or pets. Been ages since I've seen that.

Bless
09-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Mm true but i need to buy 2 thrashers :/ i got plat for them. And if on dotd they do vanity how about an antenna pack? Like 3 antenna pack for like 50 plat or sumthing

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Mm true but i need to buy 2 thrashers :/ i got plat for them. And if on dotd they do vanity how about an antenna pack? Like 3 antenna pack for like 50 plat or sumthing

That would be cool. I'd like to have more antennas. But I want to achieve "true legend" title, but need to buy a lot of vanity items for that, and it would be great if they had some sales on them. Like I remember they had bats on sale once -- if they did that again I would buy them. And maybe sales on some of the vanity caps.

And what I would really love is if they did a DOTD where you could buy the gold dragon and/or minotaur pet. Right now you have to waste lots of plat on the 3 pack and I still didn't get either of them. Since I only have one toon I don't want to buy more packs and end up with duplicates as I don't need them. I think if they offered the gold dragon on DOTD, even if it was 500 plat, many people including me would jump at the chance to buy it.

Samhayne
09-10-2012, 01:01 PM
That was intentional as we were looking to get the word out about the 7 day.

Drizzid
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
The new expansion is coming shortly, a sale on the double xp will help people level up a bit faster to get ready for it.

Sam, will the 7 day 2x elixer be around when the next campaign is released?

Subscriber
09-10-2012, 01:31 PM
7 Day double xp elixir will stay in the game. I think.

cookiez
09-10-2012, 04:15 PM
the deal of the day is the same since 3 days now devs pls change it (ik ur busy) its 2x xp elixir for a week since 3 days already. Instead pls do a sale on thrashers we havent had one in ages!

yes please!!!

Whirlzap
09-10-2012, 06:04 PM
The new expansion is coming shortly, a sale on the double xp will help people level up a bit faster to get ready for it.

I believe they would want to.
For those who PvPed or were extreme PvErs, they would want to get to next cap ASAP.
I remember a friend who used 4x Thrash and did all of 66-71 with Enable XP Gain elixirs in Magic Castle.
I know this 2x EXP stacking (at 80 Plat, right?) will be used by those for even more accelerated leveling to cap access.

Subscriber
09-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I thought he meant stay in the game...

ZHEOTARE
09-10-2012, 06:19 PM

Sam said several weeks. That tells me at least 2 months.