PDA

View Full Version : New End Game Gear

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
I figured out a combination of gear for my Lvl 71 dual spec bear (163 STR / 196 DEX) which produces the following stats (unbuffed):

255+ Armor
650+ DPS
45+ Crit
105+ Hit
35+ H/s
30+ Dodge

From the looks of it, nobody else has figured this out yet because I haven't seen anyone using it yet. I don't have all the gear I need yet, and some will take some saving for, but this looks to be an unstoppable combination. It's not a "set" but a mix of different gear, although with the right vanities it can look like a nice set.

As I'm more of a PVE player than PVP, I may have to try out PVP again once I get everything I need.

I wonder if anyone else has figured this out....

xcainnblecterx
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
And people were saying end game bears were op. ;) sounds good though at least I know who not to fight in pvp lol

Suentous PO
09-10-2012, 03:29 PM
gonna spill the beans on what gear? if not i bet you have a couple new 71 peices from the black mt right? your a bear ?
i been playing with some of the new gear and have been surprised.
thats a nice dps, but what is the damage range?

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 04:42 PM
gonna spill the beans on what gear? if not i bet you have a couple new 71 peices from the black mt right? your a bear ?
i been playing with some of the new gear and have been surprised.
thats a nice dps, but what is the damage range?

Here's the gear:

Black Dragon STR Helm
Black Dragon STR Armor
Sand Walker Drum
Lvl 71 purple Shard

Then the following vanities:
Dragon Set (green or red preferible)
Arcane Legends Shield (matches very well with shard)

And then a decent ring.

This results in the stats above. I don't yet have the dragon vanity set or the black dragon armor & helm, so I'm currently using the sand walker helm & armor, and I only have the dragon vanity armor (no helm) so I don't get the bonus from that either. So my stats are the same as above but instead I have only 596 dps. But it's still a very OP set for a bear.

That purple shard is an awsome weapon. It doesn't look very expensive, but I compared stats and it is worlds better than the Lvl65 Crafted Sang Dagger which up to now was the best DPS weapon in the game. With a complete dex set, I'm pretty sure a full dex bird would have 700-750 dps unbuffed.

xcainnblecterx
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM
idk why, but I was thinking that was a bird build. Still nice stats, I think I've seen that shard, but my dex wasn't high enough (more int then anything else) What is your crit buffed?

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 05:46 PM
idk why, but I was thinking that was a bird build. Still nice stats, I think I've seen that shard, but my dex wasn't high enough (more int then anything else) What is your crit buffed?

As I mentioned, I don't yet have the black dragon armor & helm, nor do I have the dragon vanity set either.

If I were to equip the lvl71 black dragon helm & armor, and was to also have the red dragon vanity set equipped, my crit buffed would be 88.

With my current gear, my crit buffed is 81.

Whirlzap
09-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I also use a mix of different gear to make my Staff Mage.
For those of you who know, Staff Mages are pretty darn weak.
However, I was able to kite a whole mob of those new Lava Golems with my staff mage build more efficiently than my wand mage build.
Of course, I was on 4X lol.

Energizeric
09-10-2012, 06:17 PM
I've always liked daggers with my bear, and this one is really good. I wish that it looked a little nicer, but it matches very well with the arcane legends vanity shield, so together with my dragon armor and a vanity helm, it looks pretty nice.