PDA

View Full Version : 2023-04-03 Content Update (300945)

Futumsh
04-03-2023, 02:11 PM
+ Adjusted balance for dungeon timed runs.
+ Timed dungeon leaderboards are enabled again.

|Ares|
04-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Could we have more detailed info about the changes please?

Ihavethisname
04-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Could we have more detailed info about the changes please?

I'll think you will find out in 3 min, since u gonna run for lb, right?

|Ares|
04-03-2023, 02:20 PM
I'll think you will find out in 3 min, since u gonna run for lb, right?

Or I want to know more details exactly...? Which part isn't clear here?

Ihavethisname
04-03-2023, 02:23 PM

Bro they just increase the difficulty of the maps, u dont need to be Einstein to find out what they gonna change/adjust

dangibg
04-03-2023, 02:26 PM
+1 for details, players must know whats changing

Ign ~ Danrog

Kystone
04-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Everything still feels the same

|Ares|
04-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Bro they just increase the difficulty of the maps, u dont need to be Einstein to find out what they gonna change/adjust

You just can't read, right?

|Ares|
04-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Regarding the changes, was it just about the mobs?

Legolasn
04-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Regarding the changes, was it just about the mobs?

High lvl bosses are giga tanky rn

Legolasn
04-03-2023, 02:57 PM
That or neptaris/polaris nerfed

Futumsh
04-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Changes were purely health of mobs in timed mode.

|Ares|
04-03-2023, 03:02 PM

Thanks for clarifying

Kystone
04-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Polaris nerf next pls

Zhaorabeos
04-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Elite rahab,now its hard to kill with all the procs+krak gun=165kdamage

Blessful
04-03-2023, 03:39 PM

Just to be clear, you mean “Mobs” as in every living entity within timed mode, including bosses/mini bosses right?

Angelaxd
04-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Do you know what the arcane gear costs? case 1 billion and now due to demand it will cost more wow

Angelaxd
04-03-2023, 04:26 PM
If it was difficult to equip yourself now it will be even more so, what a sad case

Futumsh
04-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Just to be clear, you mean “Mobs” as in every living entity within timed mode, including bosses/mini bosses right?

Stuff that has health has more of it.

snakeeyes
04-03-2023, 04:39 PM
I see elite rahab health buffs on this update thanks

Tekila
04-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Awak event so only good awak kraken gear are available, then rahab ninja buff to make it harder so people need the kraken gear, I truly think that you do the best move to continue to make the average players to suffer more.

You will kill the game if you continue this way by that I mean that you will make the new players run away to Albion online and even the old players may quit cause it’s too easy when you are already rich now and too hard to begin from scratch.

The next best move to continue in this way is to nerf the zaar sets that average people use so even with op awak they won’t make a scratch so you can sell more kraken for real.

All you fought against was fed by your last moves.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Blessful
04-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Thank you. Any chance of sharing how much %hp mobs were increased by?

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
04-03-2023, 06:39 PM
Please separate elite portals to nonLB and LB. Thanks.

Vaicair
04-03-2023, 06:48 PM
good update fr

Lopsideed
04-04-2023, 01:20 PM

You will find out I mean u run lb 24/7 they should make it so u can only get 1 map because u getting all the banners bruh

Two-One
04-04-2023, 05:02 PM
Can you guys buff gold drop for e raha also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrumos
04-04-2023, 06:09 PM

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ploid
04-04-2023, 09:18 PM
You will find out I mean u run lb 24/7 they should make it so u can only get 1 map because u getting all the banners bruhGet ur own team and speed set, and compete instead of asking for hand-outs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Upgrad
04-05-2023, 11:14 AM
for the love of God nerfem and rahab too, and also reduce the difficulties in events because only those who have kraken can play well (kraken is at an absurd price) I say again you are killing the game

Upgrad
04-05-2023, 11:16 AM
I agree with you, the game is going from bad to worse and every day more people lose interest in playing

snakeeyes
04-05-2023, 11:36 AM

+1 for this

Lopsideed
04-05-2023, 12:15 PM
Don't you think is just absurd that one person can claim 20 maps / banners? Ofc not since you are probably one of them. Everytime a season ends only Demon and Ghoul 24/7 give me a break

Jarelv
04-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Cry cry cry. So much wine and not enough cheese. It's a game guys... there are more important things in life to worry about. Sts has done good to hear requests and compensate people's needs. Everyone wants different things and it's impossible to make everyone happy. Just chill, they know what they are doing. It's been 10+ years of work on AL. All good things come with time. Patience

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

papas
04-05-2023, 12:45 PM
Don't you think is just absurd that one person can claim 20 maps / banners? Ofc not since you are probably one of them. Everytime a season ends only Demon and Ghoul 24/7 give me a breakActually this time they got few more than half of spots. 2more teams at least got many records too. U can see banner counts, damned ppl which joined entity guild and got less banners than they got previous season alone as Damned.
If more ppl interested in time records they can do it till end of season I guess.
But pls if u not interested in time records just commenting against few ppl that actually work for it doesn't make any sense. Only might cause drama. Which is what exactly some ppl love ^^

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Lopsideed
04-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Actually this time they got few more than half of spots. 2more teams at least got many records too. U can see banner counts, damned ppl which joined entity guild and got less banners than they got previous season alone as Damned.
If more ppl interested in time records they can do it till end of season I guess.
But pls if u not interested in time records just commenting against few ppl that actually work for it doesn't make any sense. Only might cause drama. Which is what exactly some ppl love ^^

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Why do you think I mentioned it if I'm not interested , but you see unless i have billions sitting in my inventory there is no way I will have access to compete to such runners and the fact that they can take up all the maps in my opinion is not fair that is just my opinion idc what anybody else says , if sts don't wanna balance things out and allow more people to get banned and encourage elite runners so be it I can't do anything about it but I do have the right to talk about

Oawaoebi
04-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Why do you think I mentioned it if I'm not interested , but you see unless i have billions sitting in my inventory there is no way I will have access to compete to such runners and the fact that they can take up all the maps in my opinion is not fair that is just my opinion idc what anybody else says , if sts don't wanna balance things out and allow more people to get banned and encourage elite runners so be it I can't do anything about it but I do have the right to talk about

Making the mobs and bosses harder gives more people the chance to get banners. Nobody can hold up to pay the elixirs for every map to hve all maps only for themselves and if it won’t last long or you are -5b quick when prices start increasing

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ploid
04-06-2023, 11:26 PM
Why do you think I mentioned it if I'm not interested , but you see unless i have billions sitting in my inventory there is no way I will have access to compete to such runners and the fact that they can take up all the maps in my opinion is not fair that is just my opinion idc what anybody else says , if sts don't wanna balance things out and allow more people to get banned and encourage elite runners so be it I can't do anything about it but I do have the right to talk aboutThose people worked for their billions, why shouldn't they be rewarded?

Maybe work on ur ownself, obtain gears, find like-minded people, and compete?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
04-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Do you know what the arcane gear costs? case 1 billion and now due to demand it will cost more wow

Arcane gears dosen't even cost 1b lol, thats only for the maxed out awakens gear. You can easy get a full set under 600m for rogues and lesser for other classes.

recilencia123
04-18-2023, 03:41 AM
Arcane gears dosen't even cost 1b lol, thats only for the maxed out awakens gear. You can easy get a full set under 600m for rogues and lesser for other classes.Easy? Jajajajaja xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
04-18-2023, 06:02 AM
Easy? Jajajajaja xD

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Very easy* my bad :-)