PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends One Year Birthday Celebration

Samhayne
09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Celebrate the birthday of Star Legends by blowing up a small part of it! donning a fancy party hat!!!

You can purchase this dashing red and white hat...

Or farm the bosses you meet for the even fancier purple and red!

If you don't have a party hat yet, try waving to someone who does!

Whirlzap
09-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Cool....
Although...how2blowuppartofSLwithpartyhat.

Cero
09-10-2012, 06:34 PM
ugh, wheres the cake?

>.<

Mitchturbo
09-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Haven't found any bosses dropping them yet... But thanks and keep up the good work!
Night everyone its 1:00am in the UK lol going to bed.

Happy Birthday SL!

Kiith
09-10-2012, 08:00 PM
The boss hat is buggy I think just saying cuz I have not seen one yet and it's been out for 2-3you hours now usually time half the game gets them

bronislav84
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
ugh, wheres the cake?

>.<There is none. The cake is a lie lol.

Mister Sam, how long will this be going on for? A week? A month?

Aracnus
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
I just came back from a couple days off, and good thing i wasn't gone longer! PHEW *wipes sweat from head*
I am kinda weirded out, because usually within the first hour of an update with new drops out, all the heavy merchants have dropped it.....

So Everyone..... Shhhhh, i'm hunting fow vanities, (Elmer Fudd Laugh)

EDIT: Reported Glitch: So far if you use the Hand Blasters for Engineer, the effects of the "HI - emote" Party Hat goes away..

Samhayne
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
There is none. The cake is a lie lol.

I believe 2 weeks. The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. Look for them in a coming patch.

TheRook
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Umm did hats get added. To drop list cause haventt seen one drop yet same with classics

bronislav84
09-10-2012, 08:30 PM
There is none. The cake is a lie lol.

I believe 2 weeks. The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. Look for them in a coming patch.Sweeeeeet! Thanks for the info, and yay Vet Rewards! :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-10-2012, 08:31 PM
I believe 2 weeks. The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. Look for them in a coming patch.

Can I hear a woot woot?!

Aracnus
09-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Can I hear a woot woot?!

How about this instead.....

1. (parody)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lUnG4uZPTo

2. (original)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dRWgVo0FHE&feature=fvwrel

Zodiarck
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Lol I didnt expect to go back to sl but,been on it for like a 1/3 year nearly 2 began on september, lol found it slow at first, so I went with PL came back to SL fell in love with it :) but I got to admit its taking long for progression as in updates and ITS STILL the best of STS :o cant wait for my veteran's set in sl :)

Ihavenokills
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!! i lost my phone today and i would of been devastated if i missed all this...

thecrankybearsam
09-10-2012, 10:21 PM
you got me excited for veteran rewards now o.O
Lol, thanks for the update, hat looks awesome. Did like 40 runs in incubinator and no party hat but I'll keep trying with Kaytar by my side!

Mrbananaz
09-11-2012, 12:52 AM
too bad i aint a veteran :/

flashbackflip
09-11-2012, 01:17 AM
personally i find party hats are platitude

would be ALOT better if it was a party shoulder patch

but thanx anyway

staying tuned for veterans set

Traosabara
09-11-2012, 01:40 AM
How long must you have been playing to earn the veteran's set? Isn't it only a month in Pocket Legends?

deathcan
09-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Yeah rooks right iv done a fair few runs myself no classics or party hats either is it just they forgot to add them in and took classics out by accident? Or the drop rate for them is just insane e.g like the same drop rate of a squid? Or xray visor would like to know if its in game or im farming bosses for nothing

KillaSkillz
09-11-2012, 06:12 AM
Yeah probably for nothing until they come into work and fix it. I ran a whole lot of maps and nada. And i haven't seen anyone with one anywhere. And i haven't seen one for sale in auction.
They aren't in the game, and i don't think classics are right now either.

Anyways if it was in the game they would have shown up by now somewhere.

Another thought is if they add them with the classics, it may be like trying to get a tempest coil from hive. Some will get the party hat, others will get the dishwasher heads or any of the 12 classics instead when all they are really going for is the party hat.

In my opinion, they would need to have it set at a higher drop frequency than the classics, so they will come out more often. If they don't it could take months for someone to get the right drop, instead of always classics.

evilgenesis
09-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Whats a veterans set? :o

*Zero*
09-11-2012, 06:54 AM
They should have a higher rate than any vanities atleast.

Cephei
09-11-2012, 07:06 AM
What about a not-Veteran Set? XD
U Veteran guys have arbiter hat so thats enough for ya :p

KillaSkillz
09-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Whats a veterans set? :o

A veteran is defined as a person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity. ( ex. An old experienced soldier)

A veteran set would be a set given to long time players who have been around a long time. In this usage they are talking about a set of armor I think.

Not sure how they will do it, but they should give it to anyone that has an account that hits a certain age by the definition of the word.

flashbackflip
09-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah probably for nothing until they come into work and fix it. I ran a whole lot of maps and nada. And i haven't seen anyone with one anywhere. And i haven't seen one for sale in auction.
They aren't in the game, and i don't think classics are right now either.

Anyways if it was in the game they would have shown up by now somewhere.

Another thought is if they add them with the classics, it may be like trying to get a tempest coil from hive. Some will get the party hat, others will get the dishwasher heads or any of the 12 classics instead when all they are really going for is the party hat.

In my opinion, they would need to have it set at a higher drop frequency than the classics, so they will come out more often. If they don't it could take months for someone to get the right drop, instead of always classics.

LMAO @ dishwasher heads

Isniper
09-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Veteran emblem yay!

Mogunsforme
09-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Ty sam and will u pvp me one day lol ? Ign is the same as my forum name lolz. Also do post pics when the rewards are out :D

Mogunsforme
09-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Will we get da set only if we capped ?

evilgenesis
09-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Wow these party hats r rlly easy to get. I got two in 10- runs. XD

Szangheili
09-11-2012, 08:21 PM
I bought the looted one, and bought one with plat. And waved for the last one. Awesome ;)

enix21
09-13-2012, 10:57 AM
for the vet thing is it for the account or for the character? because i made my account when star legends started but restarted my original character at around may because i wanted to restart everything

Smashz
09-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Mr.Sam, i'm level 9 and i have all veteran stuff.Is this a giltch?

urmommy
09-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Lol im not Mr.Sam but its not based on what level you are its based on how long you've been playing Spacetime Studios' games.

Thrrash
09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Are the hats still available?

Deathpunch
09-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Are the hats still available?

No. They were removed with the cap update.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Thrrash
09-24-2012, 01:53 PM
No. They were removed with the cap update.

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

Alright, thanks for the reply.