Ty

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

xbell
04-05-2023, 05:55 AM
Buff what?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-05-2023, 05:58 AM
The recent nerfs (less gold, slower spawn time and more hp) r on purpose bcs they saw theres too much gold flowing in causing inflation, wouldnt be surprised if another minor gold nerf comes, afterall they have access to all the information about gold inflow

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Poormanshield
04-05-2023, 06:26 AM
Rahab iss fine

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

gunstick
04-05-2023, 06:31 AM
Don't worry brah... More nerf coming

Sent from my RMX3381 using Tapatalk

Sungee
04-05-2023, 07:48 AM
After a couple nerf economy still going more crazy

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
04-05-2023, 07:51 AM
Here we go again.

Thebigwall
04-05-2023, 11:50 AM
We’ve already seen that the inflation of gold has nothing to do with gold loot drops. Prices of arcane gears are still around 200m even before the awake event because of the rarity and its demand.

There are less and less players farming normal rahab because of the nerf. At this point, with the prices still heavily inflated, normal players will stop playing the game because the goal point seems too far and impossible to reach. Al will be dead and be left with LB players who play for the for the content.
I say +1 with this. It gives normal players an opportunity to buy expensive gears without having to farm for months for 1 piece of kraken item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kystone
04-05-2023, 11:55 AM
We’ve already seen that the inflation of gold has nothing to do with gold loot drops. Prices of arcane gears are still around 200m even before the awake event because of the rarity and its demand.

There are less and less players farming normal rahab because of the nerf. At this point, with the prices still heavily inflated, normal players will stop playing the game because the goal point seems too far and impossible to reach. Al will be dead and be left with LB players who play for the for the content.
I say +1 with this. It gives normal players an opportunity to buy expensive gears without having to farm for months for 1 piece of kraken item.

What bro

AtomicSlayer
04-05-2023, 11:56 AM

Welp it expensive because of the high demanded and kraken is still new items give it a few months... A lot of people will loot it later same with arcane lvl 76 before when it first release it was overprices i mean almost every new item just release always a overprices one especially an arcanes one so give it a moments to be much more looted and it will be cheaper....... More event to be focus on Unlocked or giving out the crate key would be beneficial to other players :)

Switchback
04-05-2023, 11:57 AM
We should be farming gold in EZG, Raha is too easy and super boring.

Neutrone
04-05-2023, 11:59 AM
We’ve already seen that the inflation of gold has nothing to do with gold loot drops.

You seem more knowledgeable on the matter. So please tell us, what could be causing inflation [emoji848] (Other than increased gold drops and easy availability to a gold loot set), maybe STS should work on fixing that instead.

sino
04-05-2023, 02:19 PM
post to complete 10 required... xD

mikesito
04-05-2023, 02:22 PM
They need to nerf it more, krakens must drop before arcane dungeon comes out

Thebigwall
04-05-2023, 07:41 PM
You seem more knowledgeable on the matter. So please tell us, what could be causing inflation [emoji848] (Other than increased gold drops and easy availability to a gold loot set), maybe STS should work on fixing that instead.

just my 2 cents. You can’t really think its all because of gold loot drops. running nerfed normal raha with 700 gl wont event get you close to 200m in a month, unless you dont have a life and spend your time playing al like its a full time job. Be realistic, you really think its worth it to farm hours on end and barely making a fraction of the price of one piece of krak gear?

The only way to make it even is by buffing the health and damage of mobs to make it more challenging, but still worth it.

Sincerely

Jacq111111
04-06-2023, 01:14 PM
When is that?

Jacq111111
04-06-2023, 01:16 PM
Same here lol

forgeyt
04-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Keep calm and stop buying overpriced ****

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Icecoldcube
04-12-2023, 06:05 AM
Would be nice if they buffed if a little. Kraken is so expensive

Hooolster
04-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Would be nice if they buffed if a little. Kraken is so expensive

kraken is actually very cheap compared to 1 week ago

Ploid
04-14-2023, 12:58 PM
just my 2 cents. You can’t really think its all because of gold loot drops. running nerfed normal raha with 700 gl wont event get you close to 200m in a month, unless you dont have a life and spend your time playing al like its a full time job. Be realistic, you really think its worth it to farm hours on end and barely making a fraction of the price of one piece of krak gear?

The only way to make it even is by buffing the health and damage of mobs to make it more challenging, but still worth it.

Sincerely

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHave u ever studied economic or thought critically?

Prices are only high because people are willing to pay that much as they have excess gold due to gold farming.

Prices will lower if people are making less gold and therefore can't pay those prices.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk